Adultery Before My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016
Chapter 14

As days passed, I was struggling to find a plan to get Rashi. Rashi was now easy on me, but i knew it was not easy to fuck her. Rashi, however had better attitude towards me when i was with Richa. She now laughed and enjoyed more with us. One day, i was in the shower when i heard a knock on the bathroom door. I thought it was Richa, so i came out of shower, went behind the door and opened it slightly to confirm. I asked who it is, but there was no one to be seen or heard. I opened the door slightly more and i saw Rashi. I asked her if she needs something from inside. She pushed the door and barged in. I was shocked and whispered what are you doing. Richa will kill me. She looked at me, i was standing there naked and all wet. She was staring at me and said, so what, i dont care. You always do things like this. I said, please go out. She came near me and touched my chest. It scared me more. She leaned and kissed my nipples. I was really afraid now. I was speechless. She started touching my wet penis and squeezed my balls really hard. I was in pain but controlled my scream. She played with my penis for few more minutes and made sure i was really hard. She then walked out and said, by the way Richa is in market as there was no Garam Masala. She maybe back now so i leave you alone to finish it. I was angry and happy at the same time. I opened the door completely and ran out naked for her. She tried to run but i got hold of her and i starfted squeezing her boobs and kissing her ears and neck. She was struggling and said - Leave me you moron. Richa may come anytime and you made all my clothes wet. What will i tell her. I said, that you should have thought earlier and I started kissing her more. She turned around and said, ok let me show u and she bit my shoulders. With her hands she slapped my balls and penis. She laughed how is that. I held her by her hair and pulled her hairs. She was screaming and said leave me. I said now you do what i say or i will really pull them hard now. She said ok ok and I made her sit on the floor. I pushed my penis on her lips but she did not open her mouth. I pulled her hair and as she screamed, i shoved my penis inside her mouth. I said suck her you bad girl. She started sucking me slowly. I was moving my penis in and out of her mouth like fucking her. I was really moving in and out and she was now sucking me really well. Suddenly the bell rang and i left her there on her knees and ran to the bathroom. Rashi ran to the kitchen and opened the tap to make it look like she was working with water. I locked myself inside and went in shower. I was really hard and was trying to think of something to masturbate. As i was busy in shower, I heard a knock again in shower. I again opened the door slightly and said who is it. It was Richa. She said what are you doing, its been such a long time. I pulled her inside and closed the door. She was afraid and said Rashi is there, what will she think. I said nothing, and squeezd her boobs over her salwar suit she was wearing. She said, leave me Rashi will come. I said, no i want to fuck you now. I was imagining you and i am hard now. She looked at my penis and said, thats why you are so busy. Leave me or Rashi will know. I said, Rashi should know and see us so she can join us someday. Richa said you are mad she will never. I said, then we should get someone else. She said, ok let me go now, you find someone and then we can fuck her. I said remember your promise and i let you go. She said ok baba and walked out. She was sure i cannot find anyone.

I finished my shower and came out. Everything was normal that day and nothing extra happened. On Saturday Rajesh was again at the house and we all were chatting to each other. I came up with a master plan to induce some sexual tension between Rashi and Richa. After dinner, I suggested we plan teen patti and the winner can ask the loser who loses the last hand to winner to do anything. We all agreed. In the beginning the game was going well and we all were asking the loser to sing, tell a joke or dance. After some rounds, when i won the hand over Richa i asked Richa to kiss Rashifor 30 seconds. The room went silent and Richa said you are mad. I said, i won and you have to. Rashi also said i wont allow her to kiss me. I said As i am the winner, everyone else has to work to satisfy the winner's request. It is understood rule. Rajesh agreed and said, I agree with Karan. Rashi and Richa were confused and knew they had no choice. They whispered something and then Richa kissed Rashi on her cheeks. I said no thats not the kiss. She said you did not mentione anything. So now shut up. However her lips meeting her white cheeks was a beautiful scene. Rajesh and I really enjoyed it. The next hand was won by Rajesh, who said, now you two smooch each other for 30 seconds. Rashi hit him and said you are just Karan's chamcha. Rashi was angry but had no choice. She kissed Richa on her lips and started sucking her lips. Richa was already excited by Rashi and she started sucking her back. Richa inserted her tongue in her mouth and started massaging her tongue with hers. The view was so hot that my shorts had a tent and i guess Rajesh was same. Their kiss made me mad with excitement. Rashi said after the kiss, i will make u pay for this. I smiled. Richa was in some kind of trance. Rashi's soft lips turned her on. She was visibly excited. I won next hand again and this time i said, Rashi i give you good one. I asked her to Smooch Rajesh. even before she got up, Rajesh leaned forward and started kissing her. Rajesh was already turned on and he held her and kissed her deep. He was massaging her backa nd pulled her near him as he sucked her more and more. It was a long kiss and Richa enjoyed the view. After the kiss, Rajesh got up and said, i have some work tomorrow, let us all sleep. He took Rashi to the other room. Richa said, let us sleep too. I told Richa that they are not sleeping. Richa said, shut up you always think dirty. I said, ok let us close all lights in our room. We had no lights and a small white bulb was still on in their room. I took Richa to the window and said, peek but dont make urself visible. Richa peeked inside and I was standing behind her. Rajesh was nude and on top of Rashi. His hands were pulling her nightie up and his other hand was squeezing her boobs. He was smooching her madly. I whispered in Richa's ears, imagine this is you kissing Rashi. Richa was already turned on, and the sight of Rashi being mauled like this, and my whispers made her open her mouth feeling the kiss on her own lips. I licked her earlobes and lifted her nightie upto her panties. Rajesh had lifted Rashi's nightie all the way up and she was now only in her bra and panties. He was kissing her pussy over her panties and pressing her boobs. I whispered in Richa's ears, imagine you two pressing your boobs. I tool her own hand and kept it on her boobs. I pressed her hands together to squeeze her own boobs. Richa was moaning slowly and. I kept massaging her boobs. She closed her eyes feeling the moment. Rajesh was trying to remove her panties and today Rashi did not resist. She told him to suck her. As she spoke to Rajesh, she saw us standing at the window and how i was making Richa squeeze her own boobs and she had eyes closed. Rashi looked away making sure Richa did not find her looking at us. I slid her nightie all the way up and removed her bra. Richa was now on the window displaying her boobs to Rashi. I removed her panties and started to bite her cheeks. Rajesh was now licking Rashi's soft pussy and she was moaning. I asked Richa to look at them and imagine her lips on her soft pussy lapping up all the juices and Rashi's lips on her pussy. Richa bit her lips and was moaning as i touched her boobs and nipples and was forcing my hard penis on her ass. I slid her panties out and bent down to lick and bite her ass. I spread her ass cheeks and squeezed them hard as i licked her pussy and anus. I spread her legs and as i sucked her she came with a shiver in her body. I lapped her juices and got up to see Rajesh sucking Rashi madly. i started squeezing Richa's boobs and pinched her nipples. As Rashi moaned in orgasms, Richa was having her own wave of orgasms. Rajesh positioned himself on her pussy to enter Rashi. Rashi held his penis and said, not now Rajesh. Let me suck you. Rajesh had no option as he could not force her. Rashi got on her knees and started sucking Rajesh. She glanced a look at Richa and saw me squeezing her nipples. I spread her legs, lifted one leg up and pushed my hard penis in her pussy. I was fucking Richa in a standing position. I went all the way in and said to Richa. Look how she is sucking his penis. She is ready for a fuck with us, dont you thnk so. Richa looked at her and closed her eyes in imagination. I started fucking her deep and strong. Rashi glanced another look and figured out that Richa was being fucked madly by me. I was looking at Rashi as she sucked Rajesh and held his buttocks. Richa was being fucked madly in her pussy from back and she was having multiple orgasms. Richa opened her eyes and saw Rashi looking at us. She got scared and so was Rashi. Richa immediately moved away from the window and stood up on the side. I was pushed out of her pussy. She tiptoed to our bed and I followed her. I asked her to sit on her fours and move her ass upwards. I was standing and I started fucking her in doggy style. I was not done yet and i held her by her hips and fucked her vigorously. I was going deep and fucking her strongly. she came again and again. As i felt my orgasm coming, I took my penis out of her pussy and in an unexpected turn of events, I spread my cum all over her face and lips. She closed her eyes and when i was done, she said Karan you made me messy. I asked her to lick me clean and pushed my penis inside her mouth. She licked and cleaned me. Her tongue on my penis hole ejaculated the last drop of semen inside my penis. I was exhausted. I got on the bed and slept.Richa cleaned herself and came back to join me.

Next morning, when we woke up, Rajesh was already gone. Rashi and Richa were not looking at each other. Sunday was very quiet. I got a SMS from Preeti to call her when I was free. I went out for a walk and called her. I asked her what happened. She said, she is really sad and after I fucked her, she cannot enjoy anything with her bf. She wanted to meet me. I said it is not possible as I was busy and i will let her know when i have time. She said please find something. I said, i can plan to meet her with my gf. SHe said no no, thats not what she wants. I said , you promised and like everytime i can tell you that you will enjoy. You know i am always right. SHe hesitated but said Ok, she will try but cannot promise if she will go through this. I said its ok, at least we try. At night i asked Richa about our plan for fucking some girl and she said it was not possible as we cannot find some girl easily. I said i will post online and will screen replies and select someone reliable. Richa was not sure but said ok as she already promised me. I created a fake post and fake replies and said i screneed a girl and she looks good.

Next Friday i took off and took Richa with me to Preeti's house. I rang the bell and as Preeti opened the gate, she was shocked to see Richa. She said OMG is that you Richa. What is happening here. RIcha was shocked as well and told me, idiot she is Rashi's friend and you may have forgotten but we met her. I said I dont remember. We walked in, there was awkward silence. Preeti said, I am really sorry, please dont tell Rashi. Richa said I am really Sorry too and please let us not tell Rashi. She said, ok Karan let us go. I said, not so fast yaar, or i will tell Rashi. They were shocked. I said, you girls are crazy. This is the best chance as we know each other so we can trust each other. I was convincing them for variosu reasons and finally Richa and Preeti agreed to give it a try.
[+] 2 users Like kamal kishan's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016 - by kamal kishan - 31-12-2020, 02:21 AM