Adultery Before My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016
Chapter 12

Preeti had an amazing orgasm and she could not believe that oral sex could be so satisfying. She collapsed on the Sofa and cuddled collapsing her legs. She was still moaning as she lied down. I went near her and sat towards her face. I caressed her hair, she looked up and saw me sitting next to her. She moved her head and kept in my lap. She said, Karan, How can you do this to me. how can you make me so wild. I smiled and I took her hand to my hard penis over my jeans. She touched it and smiled. She started massaging me over the jeans and was trying to hold my penis. I caressed her hair as she undid my zips and started touching my penis over the undies. It was really turning me on. She was a chubby punjaban, white as hell and she had bigger boobs and ass than Rashi or Richa. She was not so beautiful, but her boobs were her biggest asset. I moved my hands to touch her boobs for the first time. She told me, Karan, Rashi is my friend, and we should not do this. I told her, she is right but she already had a massive orgasm and i was still waiting. She then said, ok let me give you an orgasm and let us not fuck each other. I nodded and she undid my jeans. I slid them down and now her head was on my naked thighs. She was massing my penis and my balls and was trying to give me a hand job. I held her hands and said, Do the same as i did to you. She said no, i cannot. I said you have to, otherwise the challenge is incomplete. She reluctantly turned her face downwards on my lap and kissed my penis. I encouraged her to lick it and suck it. She was only licking the penis head and kissing it, it was a different experience but the kiss and lick on the penis head was really hot. I was turned on and as her tongue touched the penis hole, it felt like something was coming out. It was precum which touched her tongues and she instantly got up, started spitting. She said, Karan it is so bad in taste and so slimy i cannot do it. I told her, do you know your pussy tastes similar and also smells, but it is not what we want to do. It is the pleasure that we feel. You are doing it as a compromise and i did it as pleasure. She felt bad at my words, but i told her, dont worry it is not so bad. She does not feel any pleasure so she may not do it. She came to me and said, Karan you are nice and i want to do it for you. I looked at her and held her face. I kissed her for the first time. I smooched her and grabbed her by her waist and made her sit on my lap. She was nide under the waist and my penis was out. My penis instantly touched her pussy and this sent an electric current through her body. She was grinding her pussy on my penis and i was smooching her. I raised her kurti and removed it completely. I undid her bra and raised her hands to remove it as well. She had the best boobs i ever saw. She was huge and her nipples were dark in color. I sucked them wildly and no matter how i tried, i could not take the entire boob in my mouth. I squeezed them and sucked as much as i can, i was biting her boobs madly. It seems , my penis was about to enter her pussy as she was grinding me. It seems she was trying to fuck me to make me happy so she need not suck me. I was happy with that for now. I held her by her ass, lifted her up and placed her on top of my penis. She knew what was going to happen. She spread her legs and made way for my penis. She was so wet that the penis went straight in and with one move and a sound of puchh i was all in. She was now moaning heavily again and she started grinding her pussy on my penis. I was smooching her and then I inserted my finger in her anus as i also squeezed her ass and moved her ass on my penis. She was heave for me, but I gathered all my strnegth and stood up with me penis in her pussy. She wrapped her legs around my hips and with that motion my penis went deeper in her pussy, making her scream in pleasure. I could not move her up and down but the depth of my penetration was making me wild. I took her to the dining table and placed her ass on it. She balanced on it and held my buttocks to push me deeper in. I was now in a good standing position and i started thursting myself in and out vigorously. It seemed my push weer so strong that she was in pain but i was too excited to stop. I kept pumping her and her hands kept squeezing my buttocks. I was moving in and out with so much pace that she moaned and held her legs tight around my waist as she came. I knew she was coming and i was fucking her madly and i was using my hands to spread her legs more. She was trying to close them again due to orgasm, but i held her legs and kept fucking her strongly as she came. This caused her to come and come and triggered a series of multiple orgasms in her. Her moaning and the depth of my penetration was now making me out of control and i bursted my load of cum deep in her pussy. I stood there holding my penis deep in her as i came inside her. She collapsed one and i held her as i came inside her. After a minute of staying like this, I came out of her pussy, helped her sit on the chair and went to the toilet to clean. She was gasping and sitting there as if she had no energy. I helped her to the toilet, and helped her clean. I told her that i will get her a pill so she need not worry. She nodded. I was still in my t shirt and she was completely nude infront of me. We were both tired. I told her, it is still afternoon and i cannot go back as I did not tell anyone i was here. She said, no problem you can stay here till 5. That is when my parents may come. She showed me to her bedroom. I asked her to lie with me. She said let me wear something, but i held her and said no need. I removed my tshirt and was also nude now.

We lied down and rested for a while. However i could not let her go without sucking me. I needed to do something in the next few hours.
[+] 1 user Likes kamal kishan's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016 - by kamal kishan - 31-12-2020, 02:19 AM