Adultery Before My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016
Chapter 8

As I touched her pussy and pulled her closer to me, my penis started to leak precum which she could feel through her t shirt on her abdomen. I was holding her tight and close and smooching her as I caressed her body. I inserted my fingers in her ass and pussy at the same time. She did not expect this but she shivered in excitement and i could sense an orgasm building inside her. I kept rubbing her pussy with my fingers and also inserted my finger in her anus. She was shivering with pleasure and moaning as we smooched. I decided to make the next move and started thrusting my thighs upwards to her pussy, which made my finger go deeper in her. I kept doing this and she started to moan loudly. I wanted to make my next move and i flipped her on top of me as i smooched her. She was now on top of me and my penis was perfectly placed between her legs, touching her pussy. I slid her lowers down exposing her ass and squeezed them harder and felt her ass. I inserted my fingers to touch her pussy and ass from over the top. i was mad in excitement and so was she. I had more control and access to her pussy now. She moaned loudly as she came on my fingers and broke our kiss. I started to lick her ears and kept squeezing her ass and fingering her. She collapsed one and we were sweating heavily. She kissed me on my cheeks and was not looking at me. She whispered that this was the best thing she felt ever in her life. I whispered back, this is not even half of what more we can do. She hugged me tightly and rested on me. I slid her lowers all the way down, and with it her panty was also taken out. she was now lying nude waist down on top of me and my hard penis was now touching her pussy over my thin underwear material. I was oozing precum. I now turned her around and came on top of her. I placed my penis over her wet pussy and started to smooch her again. I spread her legs to place myself between her legs and my penis on her pussy. My penis seemed to be bursting to go in. I used my hands to lift her t shirt up and slid it up her head. She was now only in bra and panty. She was milky white and like a sex goddess. I was hooked at her beauty. I took of my baniyan and i was now only in my underwear. She told me, it seems you are not done. I told her, i am too hard and i maybe done soon. I started to kiss her neck. I licked her neck and chest over the cleavage. My hands were all over her boobs now. I started to squeeze them hard and exposing more of her cleavage. She told me please do not look at my nipples. I said, ok, i will close my eyes. I closed my eyes and started licking her boobs and biting it. I removed the bra to the side to expose her nipples and without looking started to suck her nipples. Her nipples were big and i could still not get all her boobs. I wanted to remove her bra but she did not let me. I was rubbing my penis over her pussy and she was getting wet again. I was sucking her boobs as much as i can with my closed eyes. I removed the second bra cup as well and started to suck her second boob as my fingers squeezed her first nipple. I tried to squeeze her boobs as much as i can so i could get a lot to suck in my mouth. I was trying to completely take her boobs in my mouth but with the bra cup and her size it was not happening. I started removing my underwear and then she said, please dont put it in now. I was sad to hear this but I said ok dont worry and started to rub my penis on her pussy. I wanted to go in and i did not know if she was virgin or not. I was about to explode with all my actions but i really wanted to fuck her. As i sucked her boobs and rubbed my penis on her wet pussy, i felt my orgasm building up and I ejaculated on her thighs and near her pussy. Lot of my cum started to drip on the bed and she felt this warm liquid on her thighs. I collapsed on her and started breathing heavily. After few minutes, I got up, she covered her boobs and then put the bra back in position. She then got up to clean herself and i did the same. After cleaning ourselves, we went back to the bed. I asked her, how was it and she told me she was really happy. She was still in her bra only and i was nude. She asked me to wear something and i said, i want her to feel my penis. She smiled and said, your chhotu is naughty. I told her that her pinky is also very bad and slapped her ass from the side. I then made her lie on her stomach. I then sat on her ass inserting my penis between her cracks reaching to the penis. I was already getting hard again. She could feel it and said you are really naughty. I then started kissing her back and licking her body. I licked her everywhere and started to kiss her ears. I caressed her and put my body on her. My legs on her legs and my penis placed on her pussy. I was kissing her from back and i put my hands under her body to squeeze her boobs. I massaged them madly and she screamed in pain. I touched her nipples and pinched them hard. I was very hard again very soon. My touch and rough play made her wet.

I decided to undo her bra and in this position there was nothing she could do. I unhooked her bra, she muttered, no karan. But it was already undone and now i had free access to her boobs. I slid her bra out of her and now we both were nude. I whispered that i want to fuck her badly. She said please dont fuck me as you will not marry me. You will only marry Richa. With this she started crying.

[+] 1 user Likes kamal kishan's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016 - by kamal kishan - 31-12-2020, 01:59 AM