Adultery Before My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016
Chapter 6

I was very satisfied with my achievements so far, however i was not sure how could i date Rashi. I always thought that Rashi would allow me to fuck her if we got a chance. I was planning my moves for coming days but I was not sure what to do. Next day, I got a call from my parents in the city and i was asked to come back as my sister was hospitalized. I went back and shared my number with Richa and Rashi. I could not meet them, and i was sad.

I could not return to the village as soon my college opened. We were in constant touch and one day after and year Rashi told me she is going to Delhi for some courses. I urged Richa to do same, but she was not able to go as she wanted to help her parents. My college was also finishing and, i got a job.I asked my company to place me in Delhi. The day i landed in Delhi, i called up Rashi and set up a meeting. We met in a cafe, as she was living with some relatives then. I was shocked to see her, she was in tight jeans, a tight top and sun glasses. It seems, Delhi had her effect on her. She was enjoying all the modernity she had access to and all the male attention she was getting. Her tight ass and visible cleavage was a great sign for me. I was remembering our brief encounter and I really wanted to fuck her now. She was happy to see me, i guess, and started telling me about her courses and about her 5 new make friends. It seemed she was dating them or wanted me to feel that she is capable of getting anyone. She asked me about Richa and i told her that we are doing well. She then started telling me that all boys she is friends with are really handsome and they all respect her and follow her around. She wanted me to feel jealous, but the real fact was none of them was her real friend. Our meeting was short but i realized she wanted to make me feel bad about myself. I was living far from her place and she used to call me everyday. I was not sure what she wanted, but i was often called to help her with shopping and all other activities. I was enjoying my time with her, but i could not pursue it further as we had no place to go to. I used to hold her hand at times and hug her. Her cleavage show at times was making me mad. I was not sure what to do.

However one day we had a huge fight due to her comments on Richa and also due to her bad attitude. She was day by day getting nastier with me. I decided, it was enough and stopped talking to her. Ofcourse deep within, i was sad that i could not really fuck her. Richa knew about our fight and used to tell me that i should not worry and leave her on her own. I was constantly talking to Richa and making her agree to come to Delhi. My efforts finally paid off and she decided to study in Delhi as well. Her family was also happy that she will study more. Richa called me and said that she was also coming next month and Rashi has found a place to rent for them to stay together. However Rashi needed help and asked Richa to request me to meet her. Richa told me to forgive her and go to meet her. I was not willing at first but then was also excited at this new development. It was Saturday and I went to meet Rashi in her new apartment. The apartment was empty and nothing was set up. We did not even have place to sit. Rashi looked at me, and smiled and said how are you. I told her I am fine and after an awkward greeting we started to set the apartment. It took us all day but we could not finish the set up. We did manage to set one bed in one of the rooms but i was not sure what to do. I decided to return back to my house, but it ws too late. Rashi asked me to stay and said are you still angry with me. I said ofcourse not, I just think there is no bed for me. She said, i wont eat you, this bed is not double, but wide enough. I agreed to stay, but we decided not to tell this to Richa as it maybe odd for her. I was too tried as i did lot of heavy lifting. I had nothing to wear, so i decided to wrap a towel around me and took off my shirt and jeans. We laid side by side and Rashi was talking to me about her and that i was her only real friend and she was sorry for what she did. She turned to look at me, but i was too tired and i was only nodding. She said you look very tired, let me give you some massage. I did not know what to say, but i was happy deep inside.
[+] 1 user Likes kamal kishan's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016 - by kamal kishan - 31-12-2020, 01:57 AM