Adultery Before My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016
Chapter 5

I was smooching her deep and wildly. My tongues were massaging her tongues. We were sucking each other madly. I had now made enough space to touch her boobs for the first time. I inserted my fingers and touched her boobs for the first time. She was getting really excited as well and was sucking my tongue. I slid my fingers further in and touched her nipples for the first time. I cupped her boobs and squeezed them hard. She was in pain but I was enjoying every moment of it. She could feel my penis getting hard again on her crotch area. I removed her kurti exposing her boobs and was cupping both the boobs now. I then broke the smooch and looked at the most amazing boobs I have ever seen. Her pink nipples, tight boobs and round size gave me a big hard on. i bent down and took one of her boobs and started sucking it very hard. I was biting one boob and sucking and squeezing the other one very hard. I was sucking and squeezing her boobs and she was getting really wet as she was now grinding her pussy on my penis. I used my hand to open her salwar and slide it down. I then got up and removed her salwar. She was feeling real shy and was not looking at me. I then made her sit and removed her kurti and her bra. She was now only in her panties. I asked her to look at me and i removed my underwear. She saw my penis for the first time and it was rock hard. I started sucking her boobs again and made her sit on my laps wrapping her legs around me. My penis was rock hard and she was grinding her pussy on it. She was really wet and almost leaking. As i sucked her boobs and played with her nipples, i could sense her getting an orgasm. She led out a loud moan and collapsed on me. I then made her lie on the bed and started to remove her panties. She looked at me and said, dont have sex with me please. I wanted to respect her wish, and I told her , i just want to see her nude. I took her pants out and looked at her pink clean shaven pussy. It was glistening wet and made me even harder. I so wanted to fuck her and fuck her so hard. However I did not want to do it without her consent. I lied on top of her and started to kiss her again. I started moving down from her boobs to navel. She was not sure waht i was going to do. I licked her navel and started touching her pussy. She was really wet and gave a moan as i touched her. My fingers were touching her from top and massaging her clit. I was licking her skin around navel and slowly moving down. She was trying to hold me from going down. I moved down on her and with one swift motion, started liking her pussy. I inserted my tongue inside her pussy. She was now moaning loudly and came for the second time. I could feel her juices on my tongue and i was licking her from inside. She pulled me up and said enough, i cannot take it any more. Please calm down. I said, i am too hard to calm down. She said, let me then rub your penis. I said no, do something like I did. She said eww, she cannot take my penis and lick it. I said try it. She was very reluctant, but it was better than sex for her. She went down on me, started licking my penis. I was guiding her as she was doing this for the first time. I told her to lick it from base to the top and then take the whole thing inside her mouth She was licking it and taking it all in her mouth and then licking again. I asked her to massage my balls as she did that. She was doing it really well and i was about to explode. I asked her to swirl her tongue around the head of my penis and suck the head and lick it more. I then asked her to try to take all my penis in her mouth. She was trying to do that, but was not able to. I held her head and pushed my penis deep in her throat and with one strong burst, ejaculated deep inside her throat. She started to gag, and i pulled my penis out a bit so she can relax. Her mouth was full of my cum and she had a disgusting look on her face. But she continued to suck me till i was all out. I had the best orgasm in my life. She then ran to the toilet and cleaned herself up. I was almost sleepy due to this intense session. We held each other for a while after she came back and then she left for home. I slept and woke up only after my grandparents came back.
[+] 1 user Likes kamal kishan's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016 - by kamal kishan - 31-12-2020, 01:56 AM