Adultery Before My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016
Chapter 4

I was attracted by Richa by her beauty, but the raw sexiness of Rashi was making me mad. I was very confused. Next day, I got a call from Rashi to watch a movie after college in nearby town. I would bring Richa from her home and meet directly after college. I was excited about watching movie with both of them. At around 4 I went to meet Richa at her home. I rang the bell and greeted her hello when she opened the door. I checked that no one was at home, and as soon as i got in, I closed the door and hugged her tight. She smiled and hugged me back. I then pushed her to the door and started kissing her on her face, her nose, her eyes, her forehead and then smooched her. She was more free today, but she was resisting my hands moving down on her back to her ass. I was trying to caress her back and excite her so I could reach her ass. I could feel her bra strap and with one swift motion, i was able to undo her bra over her clothes. She was now shocked and wanted to push me away. I took this chance to grab her by both her ass and smooched her deeper. This made me go hard in my penis and i think this was having effect on her too. She managed to free herself for a minute and said, we are late for the movie. I realized, i was there for the movie. I then stopped and said sorry, please get ready. I wanted to see her get ready and asked if i can watch her. She said no and ran away. She came back after 10 minutes. Soon we got a call on her landline from Rashi and she said that the only movie left is Aashiq Banaya Apne. I already knew that the movie is very bad and only one song was worth watching. Because of the bad nature of the movie, as seen in ads, Richa quickly said No to the movie. Rashi however wanted to see and asked if i can come alone. I looked at Richa and then with her confirmation , said yes. I left to meet Rashi at the cinemahall. She was waiting at the gates, wearing a tight kurti and chudidar. She was looking hot as usual. I greeted her and we went inside. The movie was boring and we were not enjoying it and we kept chatting a lot. She seemed more open and advanced than Richa. She told her plan to go the city and do some vocational courses. I encouraged her as that way she can be closer to me. As soon as the song Aashiq banaya apne started, i was hooked to the screen. I was getting excited and she could tell that. She told me not to eat Tanushree datta with my eyes. I smiled and said, what to do she is so sexy that i cannot control. She told me, I am sexier than her. I said how ? She told me, I have better figure and I have better lips. I was surprised and happy to hear the conversation going in this direction. I asked her, what was her figure ? She was a little taken aback but said boldly, its 36-24-36 and It is better than Richa as well. I was a bit surprised to hear Richa's name. She then added and its 36 C and teased me. I asked her why she is comapring with Richa. SHe told me that everyone in the village always says Richa is so much beautiful and homely, but i think i am better. I told her, Richa is really beautiful and you are sexy. I wanted to keep her jealous as well as praise her. I told her, your figure is so hot that i think i am getting excited. She laughed at me and said you are a liar. It is because of Tanushree datta. We both laughed and started watching the movie again. I then made a bold move and put my hand around her and rested my hand on her arms. She did not mind it, but whispered, its not city so be careful. I nodded and we continued watching movie. We took an auto back home after the movie. We sat real close and i could feel her legs touching mine. I was imagining her figure and looking at her side boobs all the way. When we reached her house, it was dark and since there was no light in the village we had to walk for like 100 meters in the dark. I told her, dont be afraid i am there for you. She teased me, i should be afraid of you as you can take advantage of me. I said, that is true, you excite me with your figure. She said you are a liar as you only liked Tanushree. I then grabbed her by her waist from behind and said, do you need proof. As it was dark, no one can see us. She said, what proof can u give. I then hugged her tight and said, let me fee yuor figure and you will have the proof. She said, i would let you but I think you like Richa more. I said, I like her because i met her before you and then i pulled her closer to me from behind. My penis was between her tight ass. I started touching her from her thighs and she was getting restless. I was feeling her thighs from over her clothes and i moved my hands upwards, circling it back to her ass and then moving forward to her belly. I was only touching her and not pressing her. As my hands neared her boobs, she held my hands and said dont press them. I caressed her boobs over her clothes and this gave me such a hard on that i was about to come. I then whispered in her ears, your proof is ready and took one her hands over to my hard penis. She could feel my hardness in her ass and in her hands now. She gently squeezed it once and i took this as the chance to squeeze one of her boobs. She gasped and then broke my grip. She started walking towards her house. I had an orgasm by now and was standing there so i could look sober when i go in the house. We rang the bell, we were silent now. Richa opened the door and was happy to see us. I looked shyly at her in guilt. We exchanged hellos and then i left for home.

Next day, around same time as everyday, Richa was at the house. I hugged her as she entered the house and we sat in my room. Dadu and Dadi were going for marketing and i decided to stay back with Richa. Richa asked me, how was the movie. I told her it was good and Rashi was really nice. She told me, be careful of Rashi as she is mean. I said why she thinks so. She told me that ,she always finds way to hurt her and she is worried that she maybe trying something here. She told me that she has many male friends and she is not a good girl. I was surprised to hear all this enemity between sisters. I wanted to use it to my advantage. I told Richa that I dont care if he has many friends or not, she was nice to me. Also, she is very sexy i think. This made Richa angry and she stood up, saying then u amke her your girlfriend and started going out. I held from back and in her ears, said she maybe sexy but you are my beauty. I then kissed her cheeks from back. She smiled and I lifter her up in my arms. I said, your sister is sexy and wears tight clothes. I can guess her figure but i cannot find my own gfs figure. She smiled and said, you are really bad. I then put her on my bed and went inside the house to come back with a measuring tape. I said I want to measure you. She said no no, please dont. I said why not, your sister wont mind. The mention of her sister, always made her angry and i noticed that. She stood up and said you are really bad and then she spread her arms to allow me to measure her..

I went near her, and sat down. My face almost on her pussy and i started breathing heavy. She could feel my breath on her pussy area and this was exciting her. I took the tape around her waist and squeezed till it was tight to measure her. I touched her waist and squeezed it a bit. She was 26. Then i moved the tape down to the roundest part of her ass and squeezed both her hips as i adjusted the tape. She was 34 by her waist. She was getting excited by all the touching. I then stood up, pulled the tape around her chest and touched her side boobs for the first time. I was really excited and my hard on was now visible over my shorts. I took her measure and squeezed her boobs ón the pretext. She was 34. I told her, you are really sexy. She was shy and happy to hear this. She said are you happy now. I said you can look at my shorts to see if i am happy or not. She looked down and found my hard on. She said you are really bad and smiled. I took her hand on my penis and said hold it. She said no, but i insisted and she held it shivering in excitement. I pulled her near and said, I now need to measure your cup size. She was shocked and said no. But i was not in the mood to listen today. I shushed her and smooched her. I started smooching her deep and she was still holding my hard penis. As I smooched her, she was getting excited too and started to rub my penis over my clothes. I then got rid of my shorts and now i was in my underwear: this frightended her as well as excited her. She slid her hand in my underwear and touched my penis. I was too excited and i moved my hands to her boobs over her clothes and started pressing them hard. she massaged my balls and was squeezing my dick. I could not control as this was the first time a girl touched my dick. I ejaculated all over her hand and she suddenly broke the kiss. She said, eww Karan, you made me dirty. I said sorry you are too sexy to control. It made her laugh. I gave her tissues. After she cleaned herself, i took off my t shirt and baniyan as well. Now i was only in my undies. She looked at me and said, what now, you are done and what you need more from me. She was happy and sad at the same time as she did not want to do all this so soon with me. I told her, I have to give you something as well. She was too shy and and said no no, i have to go. I grabbed her and pulled her on my bed. I started smooching her again and came on top. I inserted my hands inside her kurti from her waist and moved it up the back. I unhooked her bra and then i undid her kurti chain from back. I started sliding her kurti to the side of her arms to make space to expose her boobs. She was resisting me the whole time, but i kept her pinned down.
[+] 1 user Likes kamal kishan's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016 - by kamal kishan - 31-12-2020, 01:53 AM