Adultery Before My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016
Chapter 3

She broke the hug and said, not so quick Karan, I just said I will give it a try. I was disappointed but also happy as the sign was positive and i was able to determine that she was a really shy girl who did not resist much. I hugged her back and whispered in her ear, - You are too beautiful for me to let go. The way i whispered on her ears, sent a wave of electricity through her body as I could feel her gasp as i was whispering. I then hugged her tight crushing her boobs on my chest. My guess was she must be around 34. I could feel her boobs over her clothes on my chest; I was caressing her back over her clothes and rubbing my neck with hers. I was getting excited and my dick was getting hard each moment. I slowly moved my hands through her spine to the lower back at the joint. I then gently kissed her ears and she led out a sigh giving me indication that she was enjoying it as well. But she was in her senses and wanted to break the hug. She struggled, but i hugged her tight and caressed her lower back. My legs were now touching her legs, and my dick was placed in her crotch area. I was only necking her and not doing anything else. It got her excited for sure as i could see her rubbing her neck with mine as well. I think she also sensed my hard dick and smiled a little. I held her face with my hands, looked her into eye. She looked down in shyness and i bent my face to reach her lips. She wanted to move away, but i held her tight, and tried to smooch her lips. She closed her lips to prevent me from smooching her. I then pushed her back till we hit the sofa and i pushed her down on sofa. The slight jerk was enough to make her open her lips and for me to kiss her lips with my lips. She was struggling trying to avoid kissing me but as my tongue moved in her mouth licking her lips and tongue, she gave in and started smooching me back. It seems she did not know how to smooch and I was not an expert myself. But nonetheless the kiss was passionate, i was sucking her lips and tongue now and my hands now moved to her back. I was now leaning on her and she was sitting on the sofa. I kept smooching her as i turned her on the sofa so i could lie on top of her. I positioned her to lie on the sofa and I moved on top still smooching and sucking her lips and tongue. My legs were on her legs, and my hands were holding her from back. I was so hard that i was about to come. I did not know how excited she was, but it seemed she never smooched anyone like this as she was shivering and gasping and had lot of Goosebumps. As i crushed her with my weight, and continued to smooch her, I was also planning to somehow move my hands to her boobs and ass. I moved my hand from back, to her lower back and slowly on her hips. She seemed to mind that but i was smooching her madly. I squeezed one of her ass very hard and that made her move her head and break the kiss. She pushed me aside and sat up on the sofa. She was sweating and so was I. She looked angrily at me and said, this is more than enough Karan. I dont want to do anything else. I went close and asked did she not enjoy our first kiss. She was still angry but deep within she really enjoyed it. She looked at me and said shyly, Not much. I knew she was lying and to make her admit, i leaned again on her. She tried to move away and we started to tussle. Suddenly the bell rang, it was already 5 PM and we did not take notice of time. She got up, adjusted herself, and went to open the door. I heard some voices and soon a girl, slightly younger to us, walked in. It was her sister Rashi. Rashi and i used to fight a lot, as we did not get along very well then. She was fairer in color than her sister. I was fascinated by her looks. She was more stylish than her sister, her make up was much more than her sister. She was wearing heels and very tight kurti and salwar. I could make her figure out. She had around 36 boobs and very round ass. She looked at me with confusion, and then I introduced myself. She was shocked to see me and also happy. She came and hug me straight away. I was slightly taken aback by her boldness. She started talking about her college life, her dreams and how she wants to pursue her career. She was much bold and more confident than Richa. Ofcourse in a way she was much more sexier than Richa and also had a good face, juicy lips and shiny eyes. I was already excited and her looks and hugs kept me excitement going.

Richa went in to get some water and snacks. Rashi then told me, I look so handsome as compared to when i was young. i was happy to hear this. I told her that she looked very beautiful herself. She looked at me and said, just beautiful? I was enjoying her boldness. I told her she was very sexy and had very nice figure. She smiled at me and said - I know I am awesome. I liked her instantly. I was getting bold with her and asked what is your figure ? She said Cant you tell? Guess. Soon Richa waled in with water, tea and snacks. We could not discuss anymore.

Richa was looking shyly at me. I was also looking sheepishly at her. Rashi guessed something but said nothing. We had tea and soon their parents walked in. I met them and finally said good bye to them. I came back to our house. Went to my room and masturbated thinking about my kiss with Richa but replaced her with Rashi in my imagination. I was on cloud nine.

[+] 1 user Likes kamal kishan's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016 - by kamal kishan - 31-12-2020, 01:52 AM