Adultery Before My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016
My name is Karan, and I am now working in IT Company. This story is about my experience when i was in engineering college.

Chapter 1

It was Summer Holidays and i was visiting my grandparents in a small village in UP, after a long time. I used to spend all my summer holidays there, but after my 7th,  i could not go there. It was a long gap of 8 years, and I was now a young man of 22. I remembered all the wonderful time I spent there, and all my friends. My grandparents were ecstatic to see me. I touched their feet and hugged them. I was feeling wonderful. After refreshing myself, I went for a walk in the village. As i went to the main market, i realized lot has changed and new shops, electricity and many new things were now available in the market. However the streets were still same. As i walked through the cobbled streets, my eyes met a really beautiful girl. She was wearing Salwar suit, and looked really amazing. I was mesmerized, but i kept my gaze for a short time only as this is a village and almost everyone knows one another. When I looked back at her, I found her looking at me with confusion. I did not know what to do, but I hurried through the market, as i was not sure what she was thinking. I was excited and also a bit scared, for no reason. I started walking towards my home, checking if the girl could still be seen, but i could not find her. After I reached home, I sat with my grandmother and she started telling me all about the village, the recent changes and stories of all the neighbors. It was fascinating for me, and I could see that she really enjoyed sharing all the gossip with me. We have a big house, and the corner most room in the house was my room. MY room had three doors, two of which led into the house and one that led out of the house. After having dinner, i retired to my room and slept.

Next day, my grandmother woke me up at around 6 for morning tea. I was really sleepy, but I knew, she waited an hour to wake me up as we normally had tea at 5 AM in the village. I used to get up with grandmother every day at 5 AM. I was early riser then, but things changed when i went to college. After tea and breakfast, we three sat together and were talking about my studies and future plan. Someone then rang the bell, my grandmother opened the door and I could hear some voices. I could not make out, who it was but looked like some girl was there. I heard footsteps coming my way, and saw my grandmother walking in with a smile. And here she was behind my grandmother, the same girl i saw yesterday, walking towards my grandfather. She was wearing a blue salwar and white Kurti. She looked really beautiful. She touched his feet and then turned to me and said “did you not recognize me?” I was confused, and then my grandmother told me, Karan this is your old friend Richa. I could not believe myself, she looked so ugly and fat when she was young. I was surprised, happy and excited. I said of course Dadi; just i could not imagine she looked so thin now, teasing her. Of course i did not say beautiful in front of my grandmother. She replied - 'You are a liar, you saw me yesterday and did not ever greet me'. I said “Sorry, but i could not imagine how you would look when you get thin?” She was quick in her reply - 'You look so ugly but i still recognized you'. I asked her, then why she did not greet me. She was now in a fix and then we all started laughing. My grandmother went to make some coffee and asked us not to fight as we used to when we were young. I could not believe my luck, and i was really excited. We were of same age and shared a long friendship but were limited to summer holidays only as we did not have telephones then or any other way to talk. After some chitchat about what we were doing, I came to know she was now a teacher in some primary school. She was happy that i was into engineering and congratulated me. My Dadi called Dadu for some help in the kitchen and she asked me, was i really so fat that you did not recognize me. I said not just fat, you were ugly too. She got a little bit angry and said and how about now. I told her with confidence, that now you look so beautiful that i cannot imagine. Her cheeks were red with shame and she smiled at me. Soon my dadu and dadi returned with tea. We had tea and discussed some more things. Finally, my dadu-dadi wanted to take their afternoon nap and asked us to talk in my room. We went to my room and started talking about different things. She asked me if i had a girlfriend and i said no as i did not have any. I liked few in college, but there was no chance for an average guy like me. I asked her if she had any boyfriend and she told me she had but not anymore. I was sad for an instant, it felt like something broke my heart and for no reason. I asked her what happened. She told me that her mother did not like the guy as he was some kind of awara and had no future. I saw some light of hope, but did not know what to do. After some more chats, she had to go, and I led her to the exit door. I got a bit bold and hugged her bye as she was about to leave. The hug was really light, but it sent waves of passion through my body. She was slightly shocked but Okay with my hug, and she hugged me back. I could see the curve of her ass as i hugged her and I could imagine her sexy figure. I was semi erect by the thought of her curves and her intoxicating smell. I was not sure if it was love or lust. She promised to come again tomorrow and take me to her house.
[+] 2 users Like kamal kishan's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016 - by kamal kishan - 31-12-2020, 01:49 AM