Construction People Try Their Luck – Part I (Copied)
Contd

Sush got up for a momentous day she had lot lined for the day she left her home sharp at 9am she was at office she had messaged about the Aksar builders appointment to Branch manager he was also early waiting for her she briefly explained about the discussion with the builder one Mr.Chunni lal the same builder where she had booked a flat during her interactions she had established good rapport  and suggested to try her bank for his transactions he was also interested as ours was  big established reputable private bank he will come 11.30 am

Her Branch Manager asked Sushmita what you suggest should we call the chief manager also for the meeting if really it’s going to be 3 crore per month we need him also in the loop

Sush replied respectfully my suggestion is we meet him today if he is really interested then may be second meeting you can call him but sir it’s your call

No Sushmita you have good instincts I have noticed the good working atmosphere you have created in this branch in just 2 months

Sush replied no way sir it’s your smart leadership style which has helped me but thanks for your compliments

Sush thought is this guy also hitting me but he looked genuine and his remarks were also true& for sure if even he was hitting it was strict no no

Ok Sushmita we will meet him today and see how it progresses thanks for bringing this customer

At 11.30 am Chunni came and discussion with the Branch Manager he behaved a different man all dignity and respect our BM made a neat presentation Chunni asked relevant smart questions listening attentively.

Chunni said Sir iam very happy with the way you presented I have decided you will be one of our bankers & my only request is this my accounts to be handled by Sushmita madam I do not want any special privileges right now but after seeing my transactions for 6 months and my working I request  you and madam to give me the best terms possible from your side then he got up and said iam sending accounts head in the afternoon to start the due process .

Branch manager was overwhelmed as he thanked Chunni 

Chunni interjected Sushmita madam had told you have a nice team in the bank and requested to have a chat with you and then decide I really like the way you spoke

Chunni got up said thank you for taking me as one of your customer shaking his hand and gave a big respectable namaskar at a distance to Sushmita thanking her for introducing to her branch manager  

As Chunni left her BM said Sushmita this is a great job if all this goes smoothly I have every chance moving to bigger branch I will make sure and recommend you to be made BM here truly every bank requires employees like you –thank you Sushmita

Sushmita said don’t thank me sir iam sure he was impressed with your presentation and clarity sir I simply brought him here

But this is great news Sushmita I will inform Chief Manager

Sush was thrilled of what all had happened she could believe the crass vulgar speaking Chunni behaving like a epitome of perfect gentleman my god he is a terrific actor then she thought that vulgar or cheap crass behaviour may be with her only in his natural way

Sush decided after great day at office she planned to leave at 4pm and she will have some fun with Beni Prasad the old shop keeper  today she had something in her mind only thing she has to make the guy a willing partner

During lunch she had requested BM that she had to leave bit early he said please go madam

Sush reached her home by 4.30 pm picking her son from club she prepared milk and snacks for him she said beta I am going out will be by 6.30 pm okay -Her son Akash more than happy left to play downstairs

Sush now dressed for the evening with Beni with a typical cotton north Indian style house dress of loose kurta and pyjama the type punjabi ladies wear nothing sexy about the dress but importantly she wore no under garments then she took a thick duppata which will cover her breast and back her long kurta covered her bottom side

Sush checked in full length mirror without the duppata she was a truly a awesome sight her big breast pointed in her excited state you can almost see those big jugs satisfied she covered herself carefully so when she walked in the road no will notice her also she covered her head and face with a scarf

Sush walked out of the apartment right to the shop no customer was there she walked right in

Hi Beni waiting for me as she removed her scarf

Beni Prasad half sleep in erotic dream of Sush could not believe the lady herself has come now calling him Beni

Yes madam what do you want looking at her beautiful face

Sush decided no beating around bush Oh Beni Prasadji are you ready for some fun and willing to listen to me

Oh Madamji whatever you say he could not believe what this beautiful lady saw in him

Ok Beni can you close the shop for some time

Beni: question in his face what madam not even able to digest saliva his mouth almost dry?

Oh Beni Prasad please close the door from inside and lock it

Like man in trance Beni Prasad put the shutter down put the latch on from inside

As he turned Sush was standing without the Duppata he could those beautiful big breast and hint of dark nipples through the clothing he almost skipped a heart beat

Oh Beni Prasad happy seeing this as Sush lifted her breast most provocatively in both her hands so he could see big jugs clearly

Beni Prasad was beside himself Madam you are a apsara and I am your slave as his face reddened with excitement

Sush said Beni from now on if you listen to me you will have best time of life but if you don’t I will punish you

Sush then said give me long scale poor fellow immediately took the longest one from his shop –steel scale not knowing what she will do with that

Then Sush said Beni now remove your pyjama and underclothes

Beni Prasad: what madam in shock?

Sush walked up to him and gave solid blow on his fleshy part of shoulder with the steel scale I said remove your pyjama in mock anger

Beni feeling the shooting pain said haa as he quickly removed his dirty pyjama  now only in his under wear and Kurta his big pot belly hanging and his extra big cock pushing against his dirty yellow stained under wear stood uncertainly 

Sush then with the scale tapped his big pole poking from his underwear & asked what are you hiding I said take it out as she raised the scale

Beni: no madam no madam please as he untied his underwear

As he almost untied his underwear Sush said stop now as she saw unique scene 

Beni immediately stopped his loosening his under wear now his undie was hanging on his big cock like cloth in a big pole his black pimpled unimpressive butts visible

Sush pussy was overflowing with her juices never in her life she managed to bring such  timid and submissive behaviour from a man and my god what a pick Sush congratulated herself this guy seemed to have real massive ugly penis he was truly old ugly man but he had a massive pole now his underwear hanging by his pole was some erotic scene in very vulgur way 

Beni eyes looked at her truly in fear and excitement  (she thought more in excitement )

Sush said Beni bring the stool careful I don’t want the underwear to fall down raising her scale

Beni could not believe what’s happening he was in dream world this angel lady with big boobs and most beautiful figure was playing sex games with him and he was ready to be her slave any day he thought my God i am lucky god has finally answered my prayers

Contd..
[+] 3 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Construction People Try Their Luck – Part I (Copied) - by mouthinvader - 29-12-2020, 09:57 PM