Adultery Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06 –Different Turn
Contd..

Menaka –Mens got thinking after her talk with Prakash she felt sometimes her husband was keen to push her into sexual relationship pushing boundaries but Mens thought to be honest the sex was superb and unbelievable if you take that only into account he was correct life needs to enjoyed no complication as long her husband PK is ok with that 

It was almost an hour so she just had a look at the playing area to see what Ayan was doing surprise surprise the security head Harilal was with them talking to all of them then she saw he was talking to Ayan alone as other boys moved away she knew what he will enquire one thing with her son she need not even ask Ayan was such a innocent sweet kid he will come and tell all that happened in the play ground to the minute details 

It was almost 8.30 Pm she called up main gate security it was Harilal again 

Mens : this is Menaka calling from C block 311 can you please ask my son Ayan to come up it’s getting late 

Harilal : yes madam we are at your service in patronising tone as he instructed his assistant to send Ayan his mum is calling 

Mens: Thank you Harilalji 

Harilal: no problem Menakaji we are here to help you I spoke to Ayan he told me you and him are staying alone so madam anytime you can disturb me for any help you require madamji

Mens: Thank you Ji as she cut the phone 

Mens thought this guy is quite fast already he knows i am alone and staying without husband and in a polite manner he has conveyed the message madam I am ready to serve you 

Mens very well knew what service he wants to do 

Ayan her son was banging the door she opened and as  usual he was talkative Ma our new security Hari uncle is very nice just like Dara uncle he is now my friend he is teaching bowling action for all of us as he kept on talking 

Mens was at her wits end beta please wash and change your clothes we will have dinner and I want you to look at all pending home work and study

Oh mummy tomorrow I will study there is no homework today I will show the diary please mummy

Mens did not say anything as quietly both of them had their dinner after that Ayan was busy playing computer games with latest I-pad PK’s present to his son during last visit she also had one she used it to check posts in whatsup and facebook as sat down with that she was checking facebook there was friend request from –can you believe from Harilal the security guy 

On curiosity Mens checked his page and photos he seemed to be a body builder type lot of photos about his body he had massive arms and thick thighs a very strong man like a bull and it was obvious he wanted everyone to see his profile there were  few photos of him in very tight shorts clearly highlighting a big package in between his legs he was big man he wanted all visiting the page to see that 

Mens could not believe he had sent a friend request she chose to ignore as she closed the I-pad her mobile start ringing it was from a new number 

Mens took the call it was Dara

Dara: Hello Memsaab 

Mens : Dara what happened I tried your number it was switched off and we have totally new security team 

Dara: It was our mistake Memsaab both of us coming to your house yesterday night was very stupid & poor Banke slept on duty when I was on rounds 

Mens: O Dara what you will do I heard you had fight with this guys no other problem Daraji

Dara: problem was they were questioning what we were doing in C block almost for 1 hour we told them we doing some repair in the overhead tank but those guys had observed us and found many times gate was without watchman so they repeatedly questioning on that I got angry and had a small fight nothing much 

Mens: Oh god Dara no security officer case be careful

Dara: Memsaab don’t worry both me and Banke have maintained we were in terrace but now both are out of job I am staying with a old friend in slum Jcolony Banke is also with me 

Mens: Thank you Daraji you need any help tell me

Dara:Memsaab can you give 2000/- we will be getting job in another security agency in 2 days but need to take one room house in this basti  we have to pay advance for that tomorrow we really don’t know whom to ask can you help Menaka

Mens: no problem Daraji come to ICICI ATM  in the left side gully next to our apartment I will drop Ayan & meet you there - 8am in the morning 

Dara: I told Banke memsaab will definitely help us thank you memsaab as he cut the phone 

Menaka thought very grossly she would be the only lady in the world fucked royally in almost all her holes by 2 men and also paying for that but one thing she noticed was change in Dara he talked to her very politely.

Mens felt after a long time she had a sex free day/night she was very relieved to sleep in her bed without Dara barging in with his incessant sex demands well Mens thought at least for today i am happy for that..

Contd.
[+] 1 user Likes mouthinvader's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06 –Different Turn - by mouthinvader - 29-12-2020, 01:10 PM