Romance Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction
She too responded to my kisses and put her arms around my neck and pulled me close to her. I opened my mouth and let my tongue roam over her lovely lips as if knocking on them for entry inside.

She opened her lips a fraction and that was enough for my tongue to slip inside her lovely mouth. I felt her tongue with my tongue and gave her a soul stirring kiss where I sucked the breath out of her mouth.

I was kissing her so deeply that it almost ached but the sensation was the most pleasurable I had ever felt. I then released her almost bruised lips for a moment to allow her some breath, before again sealing her lips with mine, this time kissing her …..gently…..delicately……softly……..sensitively, till she was moaning in pleasure.

As I kept on kissing her, my hand became busy, exploring the beautiful body that was away from me for such a long time…..that I had missed so much.

My fingertips caressed the skin on her neck gently and then moved down to the lovely mounds that were encased so beautifully in that rich embroidered choli. I gently massaged her boobs over the choli and then let my hand roam lower on her abdomen.

Her lovely flat tummy was exposed as the choli had ridden up somewhat. I touched her delicate skin and this suddenly sent a shiver down her body. She quivered under my delicate touch and moaned a little. Slowly I moved my hand downwards and reaching her thighs, I gently pulled her  lehnga..upwards.

She tried to catch hold of my hand…as if to stop me..from going any further…but I had waited long enough and today I was not about to curb myself.

I freed my hand and again started pulled her lehnga upwards till her creamy white thighs were exposed. I felt the delicate skin of her thighs with my fingertips and the feeling was heavenly.

I was almost bursting out of my trousers but wanted to prolong the pleasure more. The skin of her thighs was as smooth as silk…without a blemish. The soft supple flesh felt heavenly under my fingers.

I caressed her lovely soft thighs with my fingers for some time and gently moved upwards…….till I felt the edge of her panties.

I kept my hand there…..feeling the soft delicate skin…..tracing the outline of her panty covered mound and then feeling the fabric of her panties. It was smooth …and silky to touch…..so sensual…so sexy…..

I moved my lips from her lips to her gorgeous neck and placed few delicate kisses and licked her tender flesh….then I bit her gently. She was moaning with pleasure now….

“mmmmm…….mmmmm…aaaahh…AA….Aryan…….aaah” she moaned.

I went down and lifting her a little, I slipped my hand on her back and started to un button her choli which was delicately held in place by the small hooks in the back. It was undone in no time and I gently lifted the fabric and helped her out of it.

A lovely pink satin bra covered her mounds but only just. She was heaving with passion and with each breath her lovely boobs moved up as if trying to free themselves of all the constraints. I decided to ease their pain a little and again moved my hand back to unhook her bra. Gently I peeled her bra away from her and looked at those lovely pair of boobs which were now exposed in their full glory.

The pink nipples were erect over their areolas and were standing like cherries on the cake. I could not control myself any longer and just started feasting on such an exotic dish. I took her nipple between my lips, pushing it against the roof of my mouth and then gently rolled it back and forth till she was crying out with pleasure.

“Oooooh! A…..aryan….. please ……..aah”

I released it for a second and then again took it in my mouth this time nibbling gently at the tip and then sucking it deeply…..This again sent a wave of pleasure through her body and she lifted her hips somewhat…..”Aaaaaaah……”

She was now on the verge of an orgasm, but I wanted more so I slowed down, bringing her down with me. I went down and kissed her tummy licking her belly button and with my other hand I moved my fingers delicately over her silky soft panties, caressing her pussy with my fingers till I could feel the wetness there.

I got up and looked at my princess lying topless on that bed of roses….her eyes closed….., with her dress lifted to her waist and her lovely pink panties contrasting strikingly against the maroon dress, covering her treasures from my eyes.

Slowly I moved my lips over to her panties and kissed her pussy through the soft satin material…till it was all wet from my kisses and her juices. I undid the string of her dress from the side and gently pulled the heavy garment down her legs.

Then I slowly tugged at her soft bikini panties ……she lifted herself and helped me remove them completely from her body.

Her pussy was exactly as I had remembered; completely smooth ….totally bare and glistening with juices. It was one of the most beautiful sight I had ever seen. I quickly dove to into the treasure and started sucking her nether lips. I lapped up the juices as if I was famished and just couldn’t get enough of her.

Slowly I opened her pussy lips and dove my tongue inside and licked her clit……which was engorged by now. I sucked at it so hard that now Pooja was on verge of an explosive orgasm and so was I…I quickly got rid of my clothes and let my monster have a whiff of cool air..

It was standing majestically erect ready to enter his treasure trove. I quickly lowered myself between her legs, and placed my cock at the entrance of her pussy. Slowly and ever so slowly I entered her tight pussy.. “Ooooh.”.the feeling was lovely beyond words. I had missed this moment for so long….to be one with the girl I loved…….I desired and I wanted to share my entire life with.

“ooooooh …..aaaah …Aryan…please ….aaaah” she cried as I entered her . I started stroking in and out as I made gentle love to her….slowly at first but then increasing my strokes and started moving faster.

She too moved her hips to match my strokes till we both were moving in synchronization…our bodies glued to each other…..our breaths mingling ……and we reached another plane of ecstacy……..till at last we both could not hold any longer

“ I’m going to come darling……..” I panted…… “Oooooh I’m there….”
“Me too … ….me tooooo….oooh Aryan…please ….don’t stop now…pleeeeeeease….aaaah……I’m coming…..aaaaaaaaaaah”
And we both exploded simultaneously in an unforgettable.. earth shattering orgasm.

I came deep inside her as she matched me stroke for stroke…….her pussy walls engulfing me deeply…..tightly…… caressing me…..draining every drop of my juices….till I lay on her …….spent ……..panting heavily…..

She too was heaving beneath me …her soft body…..felt so lovely….so desirous ……..

We both were in bliss now. We had got what we wanted and I knew that I was the most lucky person alive on earth………..The journey that had started as a slow seduction …..had culminated in eternal Love for that girl….the Girl whom I still love…more than my life.

Thats the end of this story sent all at once so that you can read without a break no waiting period no asking for updates.

Thank you   Namaskar

Other stories you might like

Sunil an office Peon
[+] 7 users Like vijay321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction - by vijay321 - 29-12-2020, 10:58 AM