Romance Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction
As I continued sucking her lips and holding her tightly in my embrace…my mind….started going blank….I could not think of anything but of this tender girl in my arms….her lips sealed with mine…..our tongues intertwined and our breaths ……caressing each other on that dance floor. The scene on the floor had suddenly gone erotic and I was trying to mould her into me……..my mind was filled with passion……with love …for this …young ….nubile…girl…….whom , I loved so much and ….wanted to make mine …….at any cost.

Pooja was so mesmerized by the scene…and was so taken in by the atmosphere and my passionate love-play that she was in a different zone altogether……I could feel her getting hot…..her eyes were closed as if in a trance and…she was moving with me …to the tune of music in such a way as if she was ….all alone with me ……as if now she was beyond care about the consequences of such erotic simulated lovemaking between me and her.

The lights were dim and we were brushing against many couples who were also in a mood of their own. Slowly ……I caressed the tender skin of her back with one of my hands…while my other hand was roaming lightly on her fabulous ass. Oh! How badly I wanted all the ……space…. between her and me to disappear ….. how I wanted the feel of her tender skin against mine, ….how I wanted the feel of her lovely soft boobs ....... her gorgeous ass and how I wanted to mould her in me…so that we could be one. I had a raging hard on at that time and I wanted a release badly. I wanted Pooja to myself….all to myself…..alone…where I could love her to my hearts content….could feel her body…..could touch her soul…..

But I knew it was not possible…… not at the moment at least and it took a lot of self control to curb my passion…my excitement…my emotions…I sucked at her lips one last time and then slowly withdrew away from her. If I had kissed her for some more time…it would have given her a nice swollen lip…..and then it would have been a problem explaining this to Yash..

The thought of Yash again brought back the strange memories…….again the same misty cloudiness ……something trying to tell me something…but again the thought process was met with a strong resistance…I could not see beyond the wall of my consciousness…but my instincts told me that something was amiss…..I and Pooja continued dancing closely moulded together in a bond….that was both physical and emotional.

The music ended and some couples separated reluctantly, while others were still glued together…not wanting to part…..I too held Pooja close to me…..looking deeply in her eyes… ….as she looked back at me……never wanting to let her go…but as the attendance on the floor thinned….I could feel her discomfort…as if she felt exposed and I smiled and gently loosened my grip on her. She too moved away from me slightly, lowering her eyes and suddenly aware that ……we were in a public place and her husband might be there any moment..

She turned and looked apprehensively at the entrance, searching for Yash, but he was nowhere to be seen. She looked at me with inquiring eyes as if asking where was he? I smiled .

“ Should I go look for him” I asked her.
“ No! please don’t go, I don’t like it alone here” she said nervously.
I took her by arm and led her to a nearby sofa, where we sat down.
“Drink?” I asked
“Just plain water” she replied,,,still looking apprehensive
“ Ok!, will be back in a minute” I said and went off.

I bought a bottle of water, and ordered a juice for myself and Pooja. Although I wanted a drink, but I thought…it might not be a good idea…as I had to drive back home. I brought the bottle of water and a glass for Pooja. I poured some chilled water in the glass. “ Here, take it, princess, and wait here I will be back in a jiffy” and before she could ask anything, I was gone Then I went back and took my order of Juice from the counter. As I waited for my order, I saw something …..something subtle, but yet so strong that suddenly a light dawned on me….and made everything clear….the mist that was surrounding my mind suddenly lifted and I knew the answer that was troubling me since long……it had to be that…….my mind still grappled with the idea….it was shocking……. seemed so farfetched…nearly impossible…….but why not? It had to be true……I had to find out….and had to find out very soon……..

Other stories you might like

Sunil an office Peon
[+] 1 user Likes vijay321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction - by vijay321 - 29-12-2020, 10:51 AM