Romance Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction
As we sat there drinking and joking, I discreetly looked around myself. The place was full of love birds, necking in their love nests. Some of the couples were just necking and talking, while others were deeper into their loving activities. But the most interesting aspect of the evening was the presence of a few gay couples amongst the crowd. I was not new to this culture but ,Pooja was visibly uncomfortable, while Yash was having the time of his life. As we finished our drinks slowly, Yash was already slurring a little bit and seemed to have lost some of his inhibitions. He was having an all round look of the place, looking at the couples closely ….seeing them enjoy…...he seemed more and more excited. He started joking more freely now and even told a few raunchy jokes which made Pooja even more uncomfortable.

“Why don’t you both go and have a dance?” I suggested. I wanted Yash to be at least aware that Pooja was with us. Though Pooja was reluctant at first, but she was not averse to the idea of dance.
“Why don’t you come with us…we can’t leave u all alone here” Yash said.
“I will be fine” I said “you two go and enjoy”

But Yash insisted that I join them, so I went to the dance floor with them. As the DJ was shelling out a fast number so there was considerable crowd, but as the dance floor was big we had no problem finding a space for the three of us.

As we grooved to the music, I had only Pooja in mind. I remembered the last time we were together on the dance floor and it was enough to give me a hard on. I looked at Pooja and found that she was a bit stiff in her movements. Probably the presence of Yash and the atmosphere was making her a bit nervy and she was not able to relax completely.

Then my attention was drawn towards Yash and I found his movements and behavior more and more intriguing. He was supposed to be dancing with his wife, but he seemed interested elsewhere. He was dancing more and more away from Pooja and me and though the couples were dancing closer together he seemed to be enjoying the company of few studs who had now joined us on the dance floor. He would join us for a few seconds and then go on to dance with them.. I found the behavior odd but thought that maybe alcohol was taking a toll on him and he had forgotten that I and Pooja were also here. Pooja though seemed to be slightly preoccupied with her thoughts and never gave it a thought. Whenever Yash was slightly distanced, she would face me and dance with me from a decent distance.

But, my mind was racing now. I was not feeling comfortable and the feeling that had for so long been nagging me was again beginning to pinch my imagination.. I wanted the thoughts to go away so that I could think clearly, but the thoughts seemed to poke me…to lead me somewhere …where I did not want to go…

I continued dancing, but my mind was elsewhere. I was reflecting on my meeting with Pooja for the first time……how I was attracted to her….how I seduced her……..why she came to me …….and much more…but still the thought that was lurking in the corner of mind was not clear…it seemed as if my mind was clouded somewhere…as if some mist had covered a secret…….a very intriguing secret, but my mind ….my thoughts……. my feelings were not ready for it yet. I tried to look beyond that mist….but all I could see was white….nothing….nothing at all.

Then all of a sudden, Yash came to my side and said something in my ear.

“I’m going out for some time. I want to catch some air and I want to use the washroom too.” he said.

Then looking at Pooja, he gave a thumbs up sign and left the dance floor.

Pooja looked at me with those big innocent , questioning eyes and inquired with her hands that where Yash had gone .

I too gave her a smile and raised my little finger….indicating he had gone to the washroom. She smiled and seemed satisfied ……but I was not……The absence of Yash made Pooja slightly more comfortable and she seemed to move close to me ever so slowly…as if afraid of betraying her feelings….as if afraid that Yash would come at any time and suspect her motives…...but I had a gut feeling that Yash was gone for sometime and would not return soon.

Taking my chances, I moved close to Pooja and held her by the hand. She seemed very surprised and glared at me as if indicating that Yash would be back any minute, and tried to free her hand from mine. But I continued holding her hand and smiled at her…..reassuring her that I was in control of the situation and I would not let her be embarrassed.

Pulling her close to me I put her hands on my shoulder and put my hands on her delicate waist. The touch of her soft skin, was enough to drive me mad, as I remembered the extreme softness that had eluded me for so long now. I slowly pulled her to a place which was away from the entrance and from where I could see the persons entering the pub.
Then I pulled her close in a hug

“ Please Aryan….don’t do anything here” she pleaded in my ear. “We would be caught,… Yash would come here any moment….Pleeease”
“Relax princess……no need to worry when I’m with you.” I said reassuringly as I pulled her closer and let my hand slip from her waist to her fabulous ass which was so sexily dbangd in a sari today.
“Aryan….. what are you doooing?” she begged looking in my eyes
“ please…….somebody could watch us….what if….Y…yash…..”

I put my finger on her lips to quieten her and sealed her protests with a passionate kiss on her lips. She seemed to resist first ……struggling to break free….but when she knew that itvwas futile and I was not going to let her go…..…..she closed her eyes and gave in to my passion…..and hers too.

As I sucked her tender lips…I could feel the time stopping……..nothing mattered now….no crowd …no place……..nobody…except the two of us….just the two of us…….

Other stories you might like

Sunil an office Peon
[+] 1 user Likes vijay321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction - by vijay321 - 29-12-2020, 10:50 AM