Romance Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction
As we entered the grand lobby of that resort…..I could see the awe written well and truly on the face of Pooja. I think she had never been to any of such places where the gentry is so exclusive. There was an altogether different world out there. We could see the couples roaming about casually….some towards the pub and dance floor…..other towards the dining area and some towards the open sea side lawns…the most peculiar thing to strike someone visiting there for the first time was that people had no inhibitions….none at all. We could see couple of love birds kissing on the sofas in full public glare. I could even see some of the girls wearing next to nothing….walking confidently with their partners….and even the older ladies seemed to have caught in on the act and were seen moving about in revealing clothes with some of the guys….much younger to them.

There was a naked display of wealth all around. Men attired in costliest of costly suits and ladies displaying their jewellery and dresses as if there was no tomorrow. I could even make out a few gay couples in the crowd and they were also in a world of their own .I looked at the faces of Pooja and Yash and both looked overawed by the scene. Yash seemed especially pleased as he looked around, while Pooja was plain nervous. She had not seen such exposure in her lifetime…nor had she been to any of such grand places, where the rich and famous freely flaunt their wealth and their sexual preferences….openly…uninhibited.

“Cmon…let’s go to the pub” I said leading them towards the direction of the most famous and a bit notorious pub of the town.
“Can’t we have some dinner and leave” Pooja said somewhat hesitantly

But Yash was starting to have some fun… “Come on darling…its not yet time for dinner and we have come this far to enjoy. We can’t let poor Aryan down can we?” he said. Reluctantly Pooja followed us to the pub. I paid for the entry and we were shown inside the inside of the pub was simply grand. It was a huge area….. with a square dance floor in the centre and there were two long bars on its either side. The lights were dim and strategically placed to give the place a rare erotic feel. The walls were painted in midnight blue colour with a few erotic scriptures painted masterfully on them. All in all it gave the feel of a sex den…and a very sensual place to be in with some soft music playing and few of the couples dancing slowly to the music in the center. Some of the people were seated at the bar and most of the bar stools were occupied, with people enjoying a drink with friends and partners. There was another bay just above the floor, like a balcony of sorts….with exclusive comfortable sofa sets placed along the walls for couples and friends to chat in some privacy and also to indulge in some erotic love sessions with their respective partners.

Pooja was rather taken aback by the naked display of passion in this place and seemed to shrink between me and Yash. Now Yash too seemed to be pleasantly shocked but was more in control and was looking rather pleased to be in such a place. He was looking around at the place ,…enjoying the scene and seemed to be unaware of Pooja’s plight. But I could feel that Pooja was palpably uncomfortable, so I discreetly brought my hand down,…..held her hand briefly and pressed gently to reassure her…… that I was with her and could feel her discomfort. She seemed surprised and looked at me innocently for a few seconds. I nodded my head reassuringly and smiled at her. She smiled back…relieved some what and I let go of her hand.

At last Yash looked at me as to seek my guidance for the next step. “You two go upstairs and I will order drinks for us” I said indicating towards the staircase in the corner. “I will have juice” Pooja said immediately…looking at me pleadingly. I could understand she did not want to get dunk and create a scene. She might also have been apprehensive that if by chance she had too much then she might betray her feelings for me in front of Yash. I nodded my approval, but Yash did not seem to get the point.

“C’mon Pooja, share a drink with us…you will like it and you look like you need one” Yash insisted.
“ No Yash, not today” Pooja said firmly .Yash shrugged his shoulders and looking at me said.
“Okay buddy it’s her wish. I will have a Johnnie Walker…black label…and you?”
“I will have the same but try the blue label…its exclusive” I said smiling at him. Yash gave me thumbs up sign, appreciating my choice. Actually the blue label is the rare blend of most expensive whiskeys of the world and is the costliest of Johnnie Walker whiskies. Each bottle contains a rare taste that gives an intense experience to the drinker.....

“What will you have Pooja” I asked her gently looking deep in her eyes.

“Oh any juice….preferably tomato” she said ,looking back in my eyes and smiling faintly.

We parted ways as both Yash and Pooja walked towards the staircase and I towards the bar. I bought the coupons for a few drinks and a juice and paid for it. I took the whiskey glasses in my right hand, the juice in my left and climbed up the stairs  I saw Pooja and Yash sitting on a sofa in the corner. There was a table in front of the sofa and I laid down the glasses on it. Then I pulled a lounge chair near their sofa and made myself comfortable. The sofas were so placed that they afforded a reasonable privacy to the pairs but the movements and intentions could be made out on looking closely…..I handed the juice to Pooja . Yash and I picked our glasses and toasted. “Cheers..” we said in unison and…took a sip of one of the best liquors in the world.  I looked at Pooja and she too raised her glass….as if thanking me….and asking me to think something fast…real fast…..if I was to make her mine…….

I promised to myself silently…that I will…no matter what…..no matter how……and I prayed again….

Other stories you might like

Sunil an office Peon
[+] 1 user Likes vijay321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction - by vijay321 - 29-12-2020, 10:48 AM