Romance Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction
“Aryan” I said picking up the phone. It was Yash on the other side of line.

“Hi Aryan” he said cheerfully.” Ready for the dinner? Aaj kahan le jaa rahe ho yaar?”

I was so relieved to hear Yash’s cheerful voice that for a few moments I was speechless. “Hey Aryan… you there?” he asked
“Yes…yes Yash…I’m very much here yaar” I said “ I’m ready….how about you and ….Pooja”
“We are ready too ….so where to today buddy?” he asked cheerfully.
“I think ‘ Coco - Palm’ would be good” I said. “It has a pub, a dance-floor and a nice restaurant…or if you have something else in mind ….”
“No..no…..Coco-Palm will be perfect…” he said enthusiastically…
“So , why don’t you come over and we can go downstairs together…”
“Okay ..I will be there in 5 minutes.” I said and disconnected.

I let out a sigh of relief….so Mr. Desai had not been able to sow a seed of suspicion in Yash’s mind. But then I was back to square one….no suspicion….no confrontation…..no way out…God! What can I do…? And to add to my worry Yash sounded very cheerful…….very ecstatic, in fact….had he ……made love to Pooja today…..or worse still….. had they both enjoyed …………God I was mad with envy…I couldn’t picture Pooja in Yash’s arms…not even for a moment now…….even if they were legally wedded husband and wife.

I decided to go …..This separation was killing me now. I picked up my car keys and apartment keys and went out locking the door behind me.

I reached his flat and rang the door bell. A few moments later the door opened and I saw the smiling face of Yash…greeting me….. “Hi Aryan….ready?” he said looking appreciatively towards me “You truly are dressed for some occasion….aren’t you” he laughed.

I shook his hand and smiled back. He was wearing a light cream coloured trousers with maroon shirt and looked smart himself.

My eyes searched for Pooja but she was nowhere to be seen.

“C’mon inside” he said “ Pooja is taking some time …………POOJA” he called . “ hey Aryan is here…..now come or we will go without you….”he said laughing
“Me go without Pooja…….. are you crazy Yash” I thought.
“Coming…just a minute.” Pooja called from the bedroom…..her lovely voice sending a wave of excitement through my body.

As we sat in the living room waiting …….I asked Yash about Mr. Desai…..rather apprehensively…but I thought it better to catch the bull by its horns rather than wait to be gored….

“Hey Yash! So how was Mr. Desai…..I saw him standing by your door in the evening…”
I waited patiently and looked intently at Yash’s expressions…I wanted to see if there is a change for anger or pain…or…suspicion….whatever…but I saw none. “Oh that….yes that old man did turn up in the evening” he said “ but I was fast asleep then ..and Pooja attended to him. Can you believe he had even brought a gift for Pooja…..a perfume…said it was a wedding gift for her…….good one though. He even invited us to dinner tonight but was disappointed when she said we are going out with you.” We both laughed. I felt a wave of relief pass over me…so, Mr. Desai had not met face to face with Yash…and I know he would have been so captivated with Pooja that he would not have dared to even encroach on anything personal. I smiled to myself…….I was safe…….even if for the time being…..but again……that closed one of my options…..Our conversation was cut short by the appearance of the most beautiful sight I had come to savor since last two days….

“Hi I’m ready….” Pooja said as she entered the living room.

I was literally spell bound by her beauty. She looked so very gorgeous that my heart ached that she was still so far off…..She had dressed up in a lovely…. jet black netted sari……with silver border and had worn a light makeup with light pink blush on her cheeks, a very light nude glossy lipstick and a dark eyeliner with light grayish eye-shadow. She had gelled her hair and worn them in a low bun. To add to the amazing effect she had worn a low-cut satin sleeveless top and a delicate diamond set to go with it. All in all she looked just stunning…too sexy…too classy……she looked ,the Pooja of my dreams …..the Pooja I had begun to adore so much……..the Pooja I was going to make mine……..If I had been alone I would have whistled out aloud…but all I could do at that moment was just admire my princess from far…and …think more hard about how to make her mine.

“You are looking gorgeous darling” Yash said ,rising from the sofa.

I wanted to say the same thing to her but in my own way…….. perhaps tonight I would find a way to tell her about it in my own.........style.

Other stories you might like

Sunil an office Peon
[+] 1 user Likes vijay321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction - by vijay321 - 29-12-2020, 10:46 AM