Romance Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction
I went to my bed room and lay down on the couch there…..thinking…..and thinking…….then praying…...asking for divine help…but could not find an answer to my dilemma. I wanted Pooja to myself…..I could not contemplate sharing her with anyone…and each moment she spent with Yash was making me all the more miserable.

But I did not want any scandal……I did not want Pooja to be made a laughing stock….or humiliated in any way……and that was herculean. I could not just run away with her and leave the city. I knew that law would catch up with me some time. I wanted Pooja to be legally mine and for that Yash will have to divorce her….on his own…without any external pressure.

I started thinking hard…….to device a plan ….to make Yash feel that he has to leave Pooja on his own…but the harder I tried the more I came against a brick wall. No matter how much I tried….I was not able to think of a plan where Yash would leave Pooja….without making her look guilty.

So after many deliberations I let the matter drop in frustration. I was making no headway and the worry was killing me so I decided to cool down…... I took out a chilled beer from my refrigerator and had a sip…. It felt refreshing and I calmed down some what. I peeled my mind off the problem at hand and started making plans for the dinner. I knew that at some stage or the other I might have to confront Yash and I wanted to be ready with all the explanations.

I lazed around the house watching TV…listening to music…but every few minutes I would be reminded of My princess and I would again relive the moments of passion spent with that gorgeous diva. Every moment of separation was hard for me as I contemplated what would she be doing…..what would she be thinking….and feeling….would Yash be trying to make love to her…..would they……wouldn’t they……could she refuse…..I was not sure…..and the pain was becoming unbearable. At last when I couldn't take it any longer , I decided to go to Gym to work out…to take out my frustration….my pain on the irons.

I got dressed hurriedly wearing my Chinos and T-shirt and went out.

As I entered the corridor…….I froze in my tracks. There was Mr. Desai standing in front of Yash’s flat and was about to ring the doorbell. God what a day……

At first I had an inclination that I should stop him….but on what pretext ? Then I thought that I should move quietly away…and be gone. Ultimately I don’t know why…I just shut the door of my flat loudly so that he could hear me.

He turned around and saw me leaving.

“Hi Aryan …” he called

“Hi Mr. Desai …..so, at last you made it” I greeted him smiling.

He smiled sheepishly and before he could react….I just gave him a thumbs up sign and went hurriedly down the stairs.

All types of thoughts crossed my mind…..but ultimately I thought probably it would be best if Mr. Desai told something fishy to Yash…and then probably I would get an opening…somewhere…..But I left it at that and continued downwards .

I spent the next two hours pumping iron at the gym. I wanted all the frustration…all the fear…..and all the pain…to go out…so that I could think clearly and make my next move. By the time I finished…I was feeling a lot better. I still had no plan…or idea but I suddenly felt confident that somehow today I might find an answer. “ Mission Pooja” was definitely on……

I went home at around 6:45pm….and took a long refreshing bath….letting all the tension seep out through my body. The mere thought of meeting Pooja again was enough to spark that sexual excitement in me. I felt rejuvenated and I wanted to be ready for everything….I shaved and applied my favourite “Drakkar Noir” after shave. I applied hair styling gel and combed my hair neatly.

I took out an electric blue shirt and a pair of black trousers to go with it. I polished my shoes and was ready for the show by 7:20 pm . I took a look at myself in mirror and liked what I saw. I looked suave and handsome. “How would Pooja look tonight?” I wondered……feeling the familiar stirring in my groin.

I waited for their phone call as I did not want to call first. I did not know what Mr. Desai had told them and how Yash had taken everything..?

Then suddenly the phonebell rang…..

Other stories you might like

Sunil an office Peon
[+] 1 user Likes vijay321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction - by vijay321 - 29-12-2020, 10:45 AM