Romance Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction
I waited impatiently for Pooja to turn up. I wanted desperately to talk to her….to comfort her….to show her that she should not feel ashamed of what happened…because I believed that whatever happened was destined to happen….nobody can change that…and I believed that it was pure love than mere passion.

The door bell rang and I was immediately brought out of my thoughts. The strange excitement again enveloped me. Though I had left her alone only for a few moments….it felt ages since I saw her…or talked to her. Her vulnerability was drawing me more and more towards her. What had started as pure lust……was now transforming into deep love for her.

I went to the door and opened it slowly. There standing in front of me was the most beautiful face I had come to know so well in the last two days. She stood there.. fidgeting
And as soon as she saw me…she lowered her eyes.

I smiled and stood aside….letting her enter inside. I slowly closed the door behind her. She looked at me with those deep innocent eyes….

“Ar..yan…..what has …..” she started but before she could complete the sentence …I do not know what took over me …..I couldn’t control myself and I took her in my arms and sealed her lips with my own… all the nervous energy and all the restrained passion broke loose as I crushed her body to mine .

She struggled to get free….but then too fell in the throes of passion and put her arms around my neck and hugged me tightly. We kissed each other with all the passion in world.. Our tongues exploring each other’s mouth wildly as we became one.

I let my hands fall on her ass over her dress and pulled her closer….letting her feel my hardness…..my love….my passion for her…….as if showing to her….how much effect she has on me.

‘Mmmmm…..mmmm” she moaned. As I guided her lip locked to the kitchen. “Ary… ...Aryan…please…. not ….now……I can’t……..Yash…” she pleaded

But I was in no mood to listen…as I put my hands under her dress and lifted it to her waist . Then I hooked my hands in the waist band of her panties and pulled them down to her thighs.

“Noooo…oo” she squealed , but I smothered her lips with mine. Then I pulled her panties further down on her thighs to her knees till I let them fall slowly on the ground. I slowly began unzipping her dress from behind and opened it all the way down to her lower back. My fingers quickly undid the clasps of her bra and before she had time to react….I had laid her down on the floor and quickly got out of my shorts and boxers.
She was in frenzy too now, writhing on the floor with ecstasy.

I bent down and slowly lifted her dress over her creamy thighs and all the way up to her waist……..as her lovely pussy came into view. I slowly clamped my mouth on it…..and sucked it…..the lovely juices felt like honey in my mouth as I lapped up everything. Then I, pulled down the top of her dress along with her loose bra so that her…… milky white boobs with pink cheery like nipples were displayed to my eyes. I slowly sucked both of them one by one …until they were standing proudly on their respective mounds………
“Aaaa…h, Aryan…please…..no…” Pooja moaned.

I was dying to love her even more…..to shower all my love on her…but knew time was short and any time Yash could get suspicious and come looking for Pooja.. I slowly spread her legs and entered her.

“Aaaaaa….h…..Aaaaaah” she cried as I started moving up and down in her lovely tight pussy….stretching the walls with each stroke till I was completely inside her. I took the nipple in my mouth and sucked at them feverishly as I increased my strokes. Pooja too started grinding her hips and matched me stroke for stroke………faster and faster…….we moved in unison……..till we became unaware of anything else surrounding us.

“Aaah …. aaah … aaaah….I love you… Pooja” I cried. It was just the two of us in a tremendous frenzy…….moving within each other’s bodies…. Loving each other….giving and receiving pleasure till….we both exploded together….in another of those earth- shattering orgasms.

I came hard inside her…..filling her fully with my juices…….and she clamped me so tightly till I lay there spent on her beautiful body…contended that…..Pooja was still mine…….

Other stories you might like

Sunil an office Peon
[+] 1 user Likes vijay321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction - by vijay321 - 29-12-2020, 10:42 AM