Romance Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction
We sat there drinking for a long time…..enjoying the company and having fun, while Pooja became busy in the kitchen preparing some delicious food for us..She had changed into a house dress for working in the kitchen. It was an ordinary cotton dress coming few inches below her knees and she wore an apron over it as she cooked lunch for us.

“Lunch is ready…..now c’mon you two….. It’s difficult to stop you once you start together” Pooja said…coming to her living room.

“Ok, honey …we will be there in a second” Yash said, his speech slightly slurry.

We sat at the dining table and Pooja served us a delicious lunch consisting of Rice and Rajmah along with a mixed veg.

I noticed that though I and Yash were having fun….Pooja sat quietly….not meeting my eyes and responding only when asked something. I knew she was nervous…..or guilty……or both.

“What happened dear….you do not look…. well?” Yash asked haltingly.

“No…. I… I. ’m fine” Pooja said…smiling at him “It’s just too hot’n humid in here”

“You should have tasted the wine..that Yash brought…it ..was so smooth…..would surely have cooled you.” Yash said laughing and looking at me.

I smiled at him….but inwardly could feel the pain that Pooja was going through…she was trying to come to terms with leading a normal life with Yash…but those two days were haunting her……trying to pull her back…

I was also feeling a bit uncomfortable now sitting in front of the couple…who till a few days back were trying to settle comfortably in their married life; and my lust……my emotions…..had changed everything.

But strangely I felt no guilt whatsoever…….I loved Pooja and I wanted her to myself come what may….

I excused myself from the table after a few minutes of some light talk.

“I better leave you two for some catching up……” I said smiling at Yash and then looking at Pooja. She immediately lowered her eyes. “Why don’t you two have dinner with me…..we could go out”

Yash looked at Pooja inquiringly…and before she could answer…gave me a nod. ”Of course..we will…..don’t we darling?”

Pooja looked at me fleetingly and seeing me smiling she nodded slowly and looking at Yash she said “Yes we can…if you are not too tired”

“Ok That’s decided then…we go out at 7:30 ” I said as I got up on my feet to leave.

Then as an after thought I said

“By the way Yash, did you see Mr. Desai lately?”

“No! wh…at happened?” Yash said

“I think the poor chap has lost it.” I said laughing “Goes on talking vague things…the other day he met me and said why we were not getting together more often. Then said….I have to meet Yash …why he did not invite me for marriage…blah blah..blah. Just be cautious he might come knocking any day.”

“He should get married again” Yash said jokingly “this will solve all his problems. Thanks for warning me”

We both laughed and I left it at that. I did not want to clarify too much…lest it makes him suspicious. I looked at Pooja and she smiled at me……gratefully.

“One more thing.. Aryan….yaar …do you have ice in your refrigerator….we don’t seem to have any and also please send some cold water.” Yash said….he was slurring more and more and I thought he was a bit too drunk. He looked tired too.

“Sure I said….I will bring in few minutes.” I said getting up.

“Don’t bother….Pooja will collect it from your flat.. P..pooja, darling please get some ice and water from Aryan…..I m too tired and sleepy” he said

“ Ok I will bring it …in 5-10 minutes” she said “ now get some rest…you look as if you need lot of rest.

“Yes…sure….Bye Aryan….and thanks buddy”

“Bye Yash, be fit for the night” I said “dinner I mean” smiling at him
With that I went out of his flat…..an excitement running through me……..Pooja was coming back at my flat…..alone….if only for a few moments…..

Other stories you might like

Sunil an office Peon
[+] 1 user Likes vijay321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction - by vijay321 - 29-12-2020, 10:40 AM