Romance Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction
“Hey Aryan! Hello…..” he waved at me frantically.

“Hi Mr. Desai……how r you” I said pleasantly…praying in my heart that he doesn’t start another conversation.
“I’m good…where are you rushing dear? Is the elevator not working?” he asked.
“No it’s not that….I was just getting some exercise” I said grinning and started to move on.
“Is Yash home?” he asked suddenly and that made me stop dead on my tracks.
“Wh….y yes I hope so.” I stammered.
“Good, I was going to meet them. To congratulate them of course” he said smiling and for the first time I saw a small package gift-wrapped in his hand.
“B…..but Mr. Desai You can’t…..go up now” I said desperately ….almost too fast. “Why?” he asked looking concerned and raising his eyebrows.
“I…m..mean, you see…today is Sunday and you know very well that Yash sleeps till late on Sundays …..more over Pooja too doesn’t like to be disturbed on Sundays…….early I mean”

I said making it sound as convincing as possible. I knew that Mr. Desai did not know anything about the sleeping habits of Yash…..but the information about Pooja not liking anyone disturbing was perhaps enough for him to change his mind.

“All right I will meet them in the evening.” He said looking disappointed “actually I had a present for the newly wedded bride” he added flashing the gift pack.

“Why only for the bride….Mr. Desai…..Yash got married too.” I said smiling a naughty smile at him…..and waved him goodbye.

He too gave me a sheepish grin as if searching for some words .But I was long gone before his reply.

Men will be men” I thought to myself and smiled at poor Mr. Desai’s dilemma……but then it was not his fault…… Pooja could drive anyone mad and I felt lucky to have had a chance to love her as I wished for close to two days….

Meanwhile I went to a nearby mall and going straight to the ladies section…I began selecting a decent dress for her.

I had no problem selecting the size as by now I was very well versed with her measurements…but I wanted style and tried to imagine her in my mind and again felt that odd stirring in my groin. I wanted something Indian, so I selected a very smart and stylish royal blue knee length kurta with churidars for her in cotton silk. I took care that kurta was not transparent as I did not want anything revealing. Very stylish without being gaudy.

Then as an after thought ,I went to the female lingerie section and chose a set of plain sky blue cotton bra and panties to go with it. I had two reasons for buying it….one I knew she needed a fresh pair of underwear…...and the second I did not want Yash to see Pooja in that expensive set bought yesterday as he could be suspicious.

I paid for the items and checked out.

I went straight to my building and took the elevator to my floor. I got out at my floor & making sure that nobody was around, I unlocked my door and went in. I went straight to the bed room and saw that Pooja was waiting there, sitting cross legged on the bed……still in the robe…..worry written all over her angelic face. As soon as she saw me….she jumped from the bed and hugged me. “why did you take so long?” she asked. “oh! Aryan…I’m so scared…..you know after you went away, the doorbell rang . I think it was Yash asking for something .But I just sat here and….and……oh its terrible….I don’t think I can do it.” with that she started to cry on my shoulder.

I gently led her to the bed and made her sit there, then sitting besides her I just stroked her hair and said in my most soothing voice

“Don’t worry……every thing will be fine…..” I said “Don’t lose your confidence now that all is set. See what I have brought for you.”

With that I opened the packets and showed her what I had bought for her. She smiled slowly through her moist eyes and I kissed her on cheeks……and licked away the tears.

“These r precious…..” I said “now get up and let me get you ready”….

Other stories you might like

Sunil an office Peon
[+] 1 user Likes vijay321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction - by vijay321 - 29-12-2020, 10:37 AM