Romance Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction
I got soft some what sooner than before and I kissed her as I got off her. She smiled at me looking deep in my eyes.

“Getting enough of me?” she asked naughtily….looking at my pecker and smiling.

“I can never get enough of you princess” I said “but I have to tell you one thing”

“What?” she asked concerned. “Is everything okay?”

“Yes everything is fine……..but darling…..Yash is back.” I said breaking the news as gently as I could.

“What?” she said as she got up suddenly, looking so shocked that the entire colour drained from her face. She looked as if someone had hit her straight on the face. “How can he be back?..........what’s the time?” she said looking desperately for the clock.

I touched her arm and tried to sooth her. She looked back at me……tears just starting to well up in her eyes.

“relax princess. I said. I have managed to send him home for now….but ……..”

Then I went on to narrate whole of my adventure of the morning as her eyes grew wider with each passing minute. At last I told her how I had managed to ward of the storm temporarily….but sooner or later……she will have to answer some awkward questions.

She looked relieved for a moment or two and understandably nodded her head. Then looking scared again she said “How will I find a friend…..in this city. I don’t know anybody here.”

“Relax dear…..think with a cool mind. “Problems often look big with worried eyes”

“I sure will find a way” I said …..but deep in my heart I was not sure how I could produce a friend for Pooja with whom she could have spent the night.

She was so relieved by my words that she hugged me tightly……her boobs crushing on my bare chest. I just put my hand in her hair and ruffled them lovingly………thinking hard to find a way out. Then suddenly getting an idea….I said “Why don’t you say that a friend from Gujrat had come to Mumbai to meet her aunt….or anyone and she invited you for a sleepover …...knowing that u were alone. She will leave today and Yash will never want to meet her aunt……or anyone for that matter.

She seemed to like the idea. Then I filled up some of the deficiencies in the story so that her movements were well explained. She became more elated as I narrated my story and then….kissed me deeply. Then she hurriedly got off the bed and went into the bathroom.
I resisted my urge to follow her there……..for the time being as I got busy thinking how to deposit Pooja back in her flat.

“Think Aryan Think……”

Meanwhile she came out of the bathroom looking more fresh. She smelt of that lovely jasmine fragrance and no she was not naked now. She had tied a bathrobe tightly on her voluptuous body……and looked even more sexy.

“where are my clothes?” she asked.

“I had already brought her dress and panties to the bed room and pointed to where they lay neatly folded on the bed.”

She looked at them and said suddenly…. “ I can’t go home in that. It is too revealing and it’s a party dress. Yash will know immediately that I am lying…..” she looked very worried again.

I saw merit in her fears. The dress was indeed too revealing to have been worn while going out to a friend with elderly relatives. I needed to think fast again.

“Ok!” I said atlast….. “I’ will go out to the shopping complex nearby and buy you a decent dress. Meanwhile you remain inside…locked…..and don’t dare make any noise even if Yash comes banging on the door.”

With that I quickly changed into my cargos and t-shirt…..put on my sandals and then peeping into the hallway…to make sure Yash was not out……I sneaked out and down the stairway I went.(I did not dare wait for the elevator).

As I reached the floor below….as the Luck would have it I saw Mr. Desai coming out of his flat and heading towards me…….

Other stories you might like

Sunil an office Peon
[+] 1 user Likes vijay321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction - by vijay321 - 29-12-2020, 10:35 AM