Romance Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction
“You were supposed to come in the afternoon. What happened?” I managed to say as we entered the drawing room.

“Oh! I finished the work early yesterday, but could’nt get a flight on Saturday because of huge weekend rush. So, I took the first available flight home today morning and here I am.” He said casually. “But where is Pooja? The door to my apartment is locked and I thought she would be here. But looking at you I think you have just woken up so, where is she? ” he said sitting on the same sofa under which Pooja’s clothes lay scattered

I was at complete loss of words. His wife was sleeping peacefully in my room in all her naked glory,……her clothes were lying under the sofa on which Yash was sitting…and I was sitting on the edge of my seat directly in front of him from where I could see her lovely pink dress under the sofa with a pair of tiny pink panties over it.

“Oh! Pooja……. She……she has gone to her friend’s house” I blurted. Thinking very fast indeed trying to conjure up a story. I needed time badly as my heart beat faster than a locomotive train. I desperately prayed to God that Pooja doesn’t get up ….and not finding me on the bed…..come out of the bedroom wearing nothing but her Birthday suit.

I almost died thinking of that scenario.

“Which friend?” he asked surprised. “I thought she doesn’t know anybody here in Mumbai”

“Actually she got a phone call from her old friend who was visiting nearby and she said she would be back before you came back” I managed…..somewhat awkwardly.”Actually she left her keys with me …in case she was late” with that I got up and started searching for the keys.

“Are you sick or something…..you look exhausted” he asked ……concerned.

“ No! I ‘m fine….its just that I slept late last night” I said speaking truth for the first time.

“Now where did I keep it…….” I said pretending to look on the tables “I think its in the bed room.” I said atlast. “Why don’t you make yourself a drink….. till I come back.”

Then suddenly getting the idea that if he got up , he would be able to see that some thing lying under the sofa and if he happens to look carefully…………
The thought was enough to scare the daylights out of me.

“No no… you relax. I will make you a drink. Then I will find the key.”I said hurriedly even as he was about to get up.

He shrugged his shoulders and sat down again reclining to make himself comfortable.
I hurriedly took out a beer can from the chiller and handed it to him.
“Here” I said this should be fine for you.
“Thanks Yaar” he said casually and opened the chilled beer.
As he sipped the cold beer…….I was breaking into cold sweat……trying desperately to find a way out ….fast

Other stories you might like

Sunil an office Peon
[+] 1 user Likes vijay321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction - by vijay321 - 29-12-2020, 10:32 AM