Adultery Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06 –Different Turn
Contd..
Menaka exactly at 7pm skyped Prakash he took her call and joined online

Hi Mens how are you

Oh god Prakash that some new name you have given me replied Menaka

Mens call me PK let’s make life interesting Prakash interjected

Ok PK first you take talk to your son he has been talking non- stop to me last 2 hours

Menaka watched Ayan and PK talk almost 20 minutes as Ayan’s friends came to the apartment calling play down in the playing area 

Ayan said bye to Prakash and off he went down to play

So Mens any news about your lovers

PK you are very mean sometimes

Oh Mens don’t mistake I was just joking and pulling your leg replied PK

No news Prakash sorry PK both have been removed I tried calling Dara his number is switched off

Anyway Mens you were worried about how it will end so its good news but bad news is it means Mens now you have to find a new lover

O Prakash what has happened to you do i am seriously thinking you like your wife with other men Menaka replied in real anger

O Mens i am just pulling your leg but seriously i am very open dear if its only a  physical sexual relationship to satisfy needs I feel it’s nothing wrong I will be always your emotional anchor you for me

Then PK added see I also have sex when my ship is in docks or comes to any port ( PK is in merchant navy so roamed across the world) & I am very open with you I do not want our marriage to be broken because of our sexual needs

Mens you know my last marriage went into divorce because of not being open or transparent so Mens when I enjoy I also want you to enjoy that’s all PK with a monologue

Ok PK that was a lengthy reply sorry I became angry

Mens reply frankly PK asked how wasyour sex with Dara
Oh god PK –you are in real mood today Menaka replied

No Mens you cannot get away from answering please reply

Ok PK honest to God it was the best sex I ever had no doubt about it replied Menaka
 she was almost tempted to tell him she liked taking 2 watchmen at the same time as it was the most horny erotic sight to just imagine that tickled her pussy and also in reality not many females have that opportunity in their life 

So PK said to Mens so you have answered my question what I just say is if the opportunity just happens do not feel guilty just do it

PK with you being honest I will feel guilty if I don’t tell you

Prakask thought my god Menaka has already got a lover or what she is really turning out to be a total slut

Mens said PK I have to tell you this otherwise I will feel totally guilty when yesterday Dara was fucking me he had called Banke also without my knowledge and when we are full flight doing it he asked Banke to sit in a chair in front of me naked sporting big black cock shining at me you know Dara the clever bastard brought me to such a state that I was sucking Banke’s cock in my mouth as Dara was fucked me real hard from behind and you would believe all of us almost came  together it was a shattering climax orchestrated by Dara 

Oh Mens I cannot believe you did that:Prakash

Oh PK you don’t know about Dara he will put you in such a situation you end up doing something you don’t what :Mens

But  Mens did you enjoy that :PK

Oh god PK that was one of horniest thing I have ever done you won’t believe I collapsed in pleasure after that I was almost unconscious that is why I wanted to end that relationship I don’t know what more I would have ended up doing : Mens

PK said I appreciate your honesty that is the high point of our lives in the end you had sex and enjoyed

Mens Ok then i will not be able to call you for a week next I will be in Dubai Sunday morning I will skype at 9am : PK

Ok PK I really miss you Mens replied 
She then added problem is when you are good looking you are living alone i become target:Mens

For whom Mens:PK

Oh PK we have new security team in place their head is one Harilal real giant of man and the way he looks at me is very clear but this time PK iam not going to give in : Mens

Oh Mens so already someone has you in his sights then PK said jokingly what is this about you and Watchmen it’s real kinky

Mens joked in similar vein more kinky is this guy is almost 50 years old like Dara but a real giant of a man 

Ok Mens take care it was real nice having this open chat so we will speak next Sunday as he ended the connection 

PK thought oh my god my Mens has become insatiable they way she says giant made it obvious she will end up fucking that guy

PK also checked his web cams and then programmed in such way that all seven days will get recorded hopefully he get some action in the weekend viewing
[+] 2 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06 –Different Turn - by mouthinvader - 28-12-2020, 09:49 PM