Incest A Mom's Game Continues
TMGC - Ch:24 - Mom visits

"Mom, the cab will be here soon." Ravi shouted from inside his room as I hurriedly took a final look at all the luggage.

"You have plenty of time son. Don't worry too make in time to catch the train" Kiran said not to hurry up.

Today Ravi is leaving for his studies to Delhi. This is not the first time, he is going away for studies but we got so attached to each other in the mean time that I felt like asking him not to leave me. As he came out, I didn't keep an eye contact with him and he left just saying good bye. I felt lonely after he left even with Kiran around.

From Ravi's narration:

It's been a week since I reached Delhi and reported at the college. I have been speaking to Mom and dad on phone regularly. Mom wouldn't talk much as I know she is missing me a lot and didn't want to burst in tears while talking to me. I took a flat sharing with Nikhil, my school buddy who stays in Delhi too but studies in a different College. The flat is a bit far away from college but I don't like to stay in hostels. We kept a maid for cooking who comes at mornings and evenings to cook for us. The regular classes have not yet started in college as there are students who are still about to report and we got a relocation holidays for a week. Nikhil had planned earlier and left but I decided to stay as I didn't plan earlier to visit home. Later that day, when we got a notice of week holidays for relocation and for the regular classes to start I called home and Mom lifted the call

"Hi Ravi, how are you" she asked.

"I'm good Mom, how about you?"

"I'm okay son, Dad is not home. He is in office. Might be back a bit late today. I'll ask him to call you when he returns"

"It's okay Mom. I want to talk to you. Please don't avoid talking to me. I know it's been hard for you to stay apart. I too feel the same. I have a week holidays to college but coming to home would be useless as it would be a 3 days journey to come and go if I come by train. There is only a single direct flight to our place and that too only today"

"Yeah, I understand" she said in a low voice.

"Mom, don't be upset please. I too want to see you but can't come at this time. Maybe I'll visit some other time"

"That's okay Ravi. You take care of your studies. I'll ask dad to call you once he returns" she said she hung up the phone.

The next day in the morning, I was woken up by a phone call to see it was Mom.

"Hello Mom, Good morning. Glad you have called"

"Send me your address through whatsapp right now" she said and she seemed to be in hurry.

"Wait, what Mom? Why do you need my address?" I asked worried thinking what's wrong 

"I'm in Airport right now. I took the early morning flight to visit you"

"What the...." I didn't know what to say. I was not at all expecting her to come here.

"Is dad with you Mom?" I asked.

"No, dad had busy work at office and he dropped me at airport in the morning. Now are you going to send me the location or do I have to stay in the airport?" She asked losing her temper.

"Just a minute" I said and put down the phone to send her the location. 

It is an hour journey from airport and in the mean time I cleaned the room which was a mess. A number of thoughts ran through my mind as I waited for Mom to come.

From Sailaja's narration"

I couldn't wait anymore. I just couldn't wait until I meet my son. I want to see him right away and that's the reason I took the early morning flight the next day when he said he had a week holidays. As soon as I got the location, I got a cab at the airport and moved. The journey seemed too long to get to his flat as we had to cross a lot of traffic and I was surprised to see so much traffic at this early hours. The cab had to cross a lot of streets that were highly populated and it looked like slums. I don't know why Ravi had to rent a flat in this kind of location although it is a bit far from college. Maybe he was thinking of expenses to cut short. The cab stopped at an apartment which was a bit modest unlike the locality. 

"Here is the address madam, the apartment name too matched with the shared location" the cab driver said.

As I got down the cab in the yellow coloured saree and about to get in the apartment, the watchman came running and asked

"Which flat madam ji?" His eyes were gazed at the exposed portion of my belly and my heaving chest all the while.

"Flat no. 402. I'm here for my son Ravi" I said.

"Let me help you" he said taking the bag from my hand and made sure to brush his fingers while doing that .

As we got in the lift, the watchman's eyes were checking me all over and I could feel his eyes on my body. As the lift reached the fourth floor, he let me out of the lift and sure was checking my back. We reached the flat and he smiled while leaving as I rang the door bell. As soon as the door opened, Ravi almost pulled me inside and hugged me tight and said

"I love you Mom. I missed you so much" saying that he kissed me all over my face and lips.

As soon as our lips met, the kiss turned out to be a passionate one and our tongues were fighting as his hands ran all over my back. I could feel his hands on my soft skin over my hips and I parted the kiss saying

"Ohhh I missed this so much" as I said that Ravi's jaw dropped looking at the door.

To my horror, there stood the watchman at the door which was wide open. In the moment of our meeting, we completely forgot that we didn't close the door.

"Madam... Your bag" the watchman said stammering looking at us. Ravi went to take the bag from his hands and immediately closed the door on his face. In the hurry, I forgot to take the bag from the watchman and this happened. We looked at each other and realised nothing can be done now. As soon as I closed the door, Ravi took off his pants and shirt to stand naked and took me to the bed and hurriedly lifted up my saree along with petticoat. Then he pushed the panties down as I let him slid those panties away and he immediately placed his cock at the entrance of my sweet hole.

"Gosh mom, you're leaking already, maybe the watchman watching us had turned you on. He would have got a treat of his life if he had stayed here now" he said pushing his cock deep inside.

"Maybe I would let him touch him here too" I said naughtily with my hand over my pussy feeling his cock in and out of my pussy.

I then let let my fingers run over his cock which was wet with my pussy juices and took the fingers to my mouth and licked them. I let my fingers inside my mouth and then pushed my fingers into my son's mouth too as he kept pounding my pussy. He sucked my fingers clean tasting my pussy juices and soon came filling my pussy with his thick cum. Maybe he was so excited fucking his Mom after a gap. He then rolled aside and I left for the washroom straightening up to clean myself. As I came back from washroom, I took a look at the room which Ravi had tried mostly to make it look decent. The room was a large hall with a medium sized kitchen and bathroom. It had two beds one at each end of the room. I sat on the free bed which was Nikhil's as he left for hometown and wouldn't return anytime soon. I sat on the bed watching my naked son picking up his clothes to dress up. He got dressed and left for the washroom to take a bath and I started to clean up the room when the door bell rang. I looked like a mess and tried to look good and then opened the door. It was the maid whose name I later got to know was Meena. She was very young girl dressed in a normal saree. She was surprised to find me and straight away went into the kitchen. As she worked in the kitchen, I cleaned up the beds and most of the other stuff which were lying in the floor. A few minutes later, the bathroom door opened and Ravi came out naked with water dripping from his body. He was not aware that Meena had come.

"Mom, would you hand me the towel?" He asked as I looked at his cock erect watching me.

Right then Meena looked out from kitchen at my naked son and made a shocking face. Ravi soon turned his gaze looking at my shocked face towards Meena and almost ran back inside the bathroom. I then took a towel and handed it inside while Ravi opened the door slightly. I didn't make any eye contact with Meena feeling a bit ashamed but she behaved normal. That gave me some courage and I too started to behave normal. Ravi took his time not to come out of the bathroom as he might also be feeling it awkward getting caught naked by the maid with his Mom around. Meena was fast to cook and was cleaning the dishes.

"Are you married?" I asked her.

"Yes madam, but my husband works in Saudi. He has been away since our marriage for three years" she answered casually.

"You have kids?"

"Two kids Madam, a boy and a girl" I had a surprised face when she continued

"He visits once in a year" she was blushing with her cheeks red.

"How many days does he stay when he visits?" I asked out of curiosity which I shouldn't have but the question came out of my mouth.

"Two weeks madam" she answered with shy filling her face.

I didn't want to continue the conversation and just said okay. Meena left quietly smiling and Ravi came back this time with a towel on. His erection was by now gone and as I locked the door to turn around he removed the towel with a limp cock and asked

"Does she say anything?"

"Nothing, but I think she loves what she saw" I said smiling naughtily.

He playfully caught me and soon pushed me on bed. As I fell on my back, he got on top of me and started to kiss me all over. When he reached my boobs, he moved my pallu side and started to unbutton my blouse. Soon all the buttons are undone and he struggled to pull my bra up. I laughed seeing him struggle fiddling with my bra and rolled so that I was on top and sat at his waist. Then I unhooked my bra and he moved his hands to play with my boobs under my bra which was dangling on my shoulders. I took off the blouse and bra mounted on top of him and exposed my naked boobs and bent down on his face so that he could suck my tits. As I felt his warm mouth on my boobs, it turned me on and I raised my hips to help him lift my saree up. He raised my saree along with peticoat as it bunched at my waist and I positioned my pussy over his cock as he played with my boobs sucking them all over.

Then I lowered myself onto his cock and started to move my hips slowly as I felt his cock moving inside my pussy.

[Image: Skinny-Mary-Kalisy-Wearing-Thong-in-Bed-32.jpg]

"Ohhh, I miss this cock in my pussy. Look into my eyes son while your dick is buried deep inside me" I said looking at him.

"Yeah Mom, fuck me. Move your hips faster Mom"

I moved my hips faster as his erect cock kept fucking me and I felt every inch of it. After a few minutes of humping on his cock, I came harder. The orgasm was so intense that I felt all the love I had for my son flowing out of my pussy. A while later Ravi too came and filled my pussy.

Later we got up and in the evening I decided to do some shopping as I hadn't brought much dresses in the hurry. While leaving the apartment, I looked at the watchman who was starting at us from long. As soon as my eyes met his, he let out a smile on his lips and Ravi surely noticed that too.

"He likes you" Ravi said kidding.

"I know" I said smiling back and left for shopping.

When we came back from shopping with bags in our hands, the watchman came to us and took the luggage to help us. We got in the lift and the watchman never took his eyes off me staring me shamelessly in front of my son. As we got in, he deliberately didn't hand the bags to us this time and Ravi too pulled me in not to ask him for bags. I understood what Ravi wants to do and didn't close the door. Ravi came near me and hugged me in a tight embrace and whispered in my ear.

"Let's put on a show" saying that he let his hands under the saree to grab my boobs over the blouse and started to kiss on my face.

I heard faint foot steps approaching and was excited to have an audience. Ravi held my pallu and dropped it down and fondled my boobs over the blouse. I haven't cared to put on a bra after the morning session and I felt his fingers brushing my nipples over the blouse and soon my nipples were hard and erect. I unhooked the blouse with my back facing the door. As soon as the all hooks were undone, Ravi raised the blouse up and now the watchman could see my naked back as my son played with my boobs kissing me all the while. Ravi tried to turned me around but I protested not to expose my bare boobs to the watchman's eyes but in the process, I was sure he got a clear side view of my boobs. Ravi continued playing with my tits for a while and whispered in my ear

"Ohhh my god, he's jacking off Mom"

I felt the urge to watch him jack off to me but later decided against it. I was afraid that if I turn around either he is going to get scared and run away or he would get the courage to proceed further. I don't want both the things to happen. But to my horror, Ravi looked above my shoulder at him and said

"Do you want to touch?"

I heard the footsteps approaching near and the door closed. I was afraid that things might get out of control when I felt a rough smaller hand on my bare back. He felt my back with one hand and I know what his other hand might be busy with. As Ravi bent to suck on my nipples, I felt the watchman's hand move further to the front feeling up the side of my boobs with his fingers. Then I felt his both hands running on my back moving to the front all the way feeling up my soft skin. The feeling of four hands on my body was turning me on and I felt my pussy juices running along my thighs. I felt my legs weakening as the watchman's hands moved further to cup my breasts from bottom. Then I came to senses with his hard touch on my soft boobs and slapped his both hands. He moved away his hands and was about to move to the front. Then I pushed my son away and pulled up my pallu to cover my frontal part to face him. I could see his eyes sticked at my breasts as the flimsy saree was not able to cover my boobs much and the outline of my boobs were clear to his view.

"Do you want to touch them?" Ravi asked in a low voice. He nodded in agreement with his mouth open still his eyes on my breasts.

"Everything comes with a price" my son said and I was shocked to hear it.

The watchman immediately put his hand in his pocket and took a bunch of notes and handed it to Ravi. I was completely stunned by the quick response from the watchman. A guy like him working such a job would have definitely worried to take money out from pocket but he didn't even waste time for thinking. As I could see, the bunch of notes were more than 5 numbers of 100's. As I stood there completely uttered in shock, he placed both his hands on my boobs and squeezed them hard over the pallu. Then he confidently pulled my pallu down to have a good look at my perky nipples and pinched them hard. He ran his hands all over my boobs and played with my tits as I watched my son counting the money again and again.

The feeling of those rough hands on my soft skin made my nipples hard with every touch. Then he ran his hands all over my naked belly portion and through the back feeling me up. I can feel his hands on every inch of my skin and it was turning me on more. As if in trance, I fell on his shoulder and he took his chance to hug me tight. My boobs were crushed tightly between us and I looked at my son smiling from over the watchman's shoulder. When my eyes met my son's, I came back to senses and moved away.

"That's enough. It is more than enough you got for today" Ravi said to the watchman.

"I have more money" he said putting his hands into the pockets.

"I said that's enough" this time Ravi's voice was a bit harsher and the watchman obeyed with his head down and left us.

As Ravi went to close the door, I stood there topless still in shock thinking of how this all happened. As soon as Ravi came back and sat on one of the beds, I said

"What was all that about?" I tried to sound angrier but Ravi kept smiling.

"Don't worry Mom, I know him and he's harmless" he said in s cool tone as if nothing was out of ordinary.

"I know we have done a lot of things but I felt safe when it was our place, but here too far away.." I was about to say when he said

"Yes Mom, it is too far and nobody here recognises us" he said smirking.

Then a smile crossed my lips thinking about his pervert mindset. The kinky side of me got a boost of courage with that and for a time I felt like nothing can stop me now. As soon as he said that I dropped off the pallu and hurriedly undid the saree along with petticoat and hugged him tight with my hand on his crotch rubbing his cock over the pants. I stood stark naked as we embraced in a tight hug unzipping his fly and his erect cock sprang out in a swift motion out of his pants. I went down on my knees to take his cock in my mouth and licked the precum which was already leaking from his cock. Then I started to suck his cock as he removed his pants and I pulled them down. We then moved to bed for a quick fucking session for the third time in the day. We both came soon as we were so turned on by all the action that had happened. As we laid spent on the bed naked in each other arms, I asked

"What is the thing with the money and I was surprised of how did that poor guy didn't even care to pull out money from his pockets?"

"He's not poor Mom. Infact he owns two flats in this apartment and his son stays in abroad. He is widower and works here just to pass time" his words felt shocking to me.

"How much did he give you?" I asked out of curiosity.

"It's 700 Mom" he said taking the money out of his pockets and handing them to me "it's your income" I slapped on his arm playfully and took the money from him. 

"Maybe I could buy you something like a smart watch with MY money" I said.

"For that you may have to earn much more than this"

"Then let's earn more" I said and ran into the washroom to clean myself as he laid on the bed in shock.

Later while we were about to sleep, I wore a new silk nightie which I brought from the shopping early in the morning and got into bed with nothing inside. As I climbed into the bed beside my son who is naked under the sheets, he cuddled me and asked

"Mom are you serious about what you were saying earlier!'

"Ofcourse I am, we got a lot of privacy here and why not we use it to the maximum" I said looking at his face.

"I would never do anything if you're not comfortable Ravi. No matter what happens I'll always love you and will be with you. I will not do a single thing that would affect our relationship. So be free to tell me if you have any issues with that" I continued.

"No Mom. You always know I love the kinky side of you. As a matter of fact, I love to watch you doing all that stuff. I am always comfotable as long as you are happy" he said hugging me tight.

"Ohhh, that's flattering, love you son" I said kissing him on the forehead.

"So what do you have in mind on how to proceed with things Mom?" I asked

"You think I have planned this all. You are the one to let this all happen. Also I'm not a street whore to make a plan to whore myself. That is on you now" I said simply looking at his shocked face. As I leaned on his chest, I could feel his heart beating faster and I feel asleep like that.

Comment reply or suggest
[+] 2 users Like Mf123's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Mom's Game Continues - by Mf123 - 02-09-2019, 12:55 PM
RE: A Mom's Game Continues - by Mf123 - 02-09-2019, 12:56 PM
RE: A Mom's Game Continues - by coolraj839 - 12-09-2019, 10:18 AM
RE: A Mom's Game Continues - by Renjith - 12-09-2019, 12:03 PM
RE: A Mom's Game Continues - by whocarez - 12-09-2019, 05:33 PM
RE: A Mom's Game Continues - by Krisna09 - 18-09-2019, 03:43 AM
RE: A Mom's Game Continues - by Mf123 - 18-09-2019, 01:55 PM
RE: A Mom's Game Continues - by Krisna09 - 21-09-2019, 02:17 AM