Romance Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction
I laid her on the bed and went back to the bathroom to bring a towel to dry up. I then gently dried her body of all the excess moisture and cleaned myself up too. She was looking at me with adoring eyes as I went about my chores preparing for the night

“Aryan ! please give me my nighty. I can at least wear it at night.” She said naughtily.

“Definitely No honey,” I said “you don’t need it………not tonight at least” Then I opened a large sheet for her to cover herself as I turned on the AC.

Then turning out the lights I came to the bed and into the sheet along with my naked diva.

She immediately came into my arms and we lay there with her head on my shoulder ……..enjoying our last night together.

“When is Yash coming back?” I said atlast

“His flight lands at 2:30 pm in afternoon.” She said “he will be home by 3:30 or so” I could sense a bit of sadness in her voice.
I kissed her on her forehead and fluffed her hair.

“Thanks for this magnificent dream Aryan. I will be grateful for this till the last day I live” she whispered lovingly.

“Me too princess…..I don’t know how my life will change after this……but I want to tell you that…..these were the most beautiful moments in my life …and if….you need me anytime…..I will be there for you.” I said gloomily

She looked at me with her loving eyes and kissed me on my mouth with her tender lips.

“Wake me up early darling…..as I want to tidy up my apartment before Yash comes.” She said. “The question of waking will come if I let you sleep………be ready for some action as soon as this little thing wakes up again” I said pointing down at my crotch and we both laughed.

We talked and… laughed and ……..joked……..for some time and then again falling in the sea of passion …..made love…….hugged and held each other till at last exhaustion took its toll and we slept …at last…..deeply contended in each other’s arms. I looked at the clock and it was 3:30 AM

I was woken rudely from my luxurious sleep by a sudden noise. I thought it must have been a dream but after some moments I heard door bell chime. I looked at my side and saw Pooja…..looking as gorgeous as ever…. ……sleeping peacefully in the nude …..unaware of any thing in the world. I looked at the time at my clock on side table and was stunned to see it was already 10:15 in the morning. We had slept for close to seven hours without even being aware of it.

The door bell rang again….more persistent this time.

I hurriedly got up…went to my cupboard and took out a T- shirt and boxers and put them on hurriedly. “Who might be there at this time”….I wondered

I went out of my bed room, closing the door gently behind me and went for the main door. As if by some thought, I went to the drawing room and picked up Pooja’s dress and her panties and was about to take them back to the bed room when the bell rang again. I hurriedly hid her things under the sofa away from the sight and went to open the door.

“Coming” I said loudly as if preventing the person from ringing the bell again.
I slowly unlocked and opened the door slightly and what I saw was enough to give me a heart attack 10 times over. My eyes opened wide with shock as I saw YASH standing there….smiling at me,….his hand still on the bell.

“Y……Yash?” I stammered looking at him… too shocked for any greetings.
“Yes buddy …Hi.” He said smiling in a broad grin. “What’s the matter…you look as if you’ve seen a ghost”
‘O god! Let me turn into a ghost and make me fly away’ I thought looking at him again...as if trying to pinch myself into reality and whishing all the time that let it be a dream…a nightmare in fact… but alas! it was not and poor old Aryan was at the mercy of that one power that rules the world.

Managing a forced smile I extended my hand to shake his hand and gave him a light hug while deep inside ,I prayed…..and prayed ……..

I regained some of my composure as my brain raced against time to search for a plausible answer………… as I welcomed my friend inside my apartment…..with his wife sleeping peacefully naked in my bed room and her clothes strewn in my drawing room…..(albeit under a sofa)

Other stories you might like

Sunil an office Peon
[+] 1 user Likes vijay321's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction - by vijay321 - 28-12-2020, 11:35 AM