Romance Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction
We remained there lip-locked for quite some time …….she lying nude on the kitchen slab……her magnificent body glistening with sweat and the melted ice cream. Then at last I separated from my diva and looked at her smiling . She covered her face with her hands feeling very shy.

“Look what you have done to me” she said gazing at me with those dove eyes.
“You look so delicious lying there darling that I can eat you all over again” I said kissing her again on her lips.
Then slowly lifting her from the slab I carried her to my bed room. I took her straight to my bathroom and flicking on the lights I took her straight to the shower cubicle .

“Time for a bath princess” I said as I laid her down.
She stood there gloriously naked……covered in cream…... looking at me with smiling shy eyes as I started getting undressed. She was shuffling on her feet… slightly embarrassed….slowly pushing her hair back from her face and was trying to avoid looking at me while I undressed. At last I was in my boxers and my cock was again making a tent on them. Today it had a mind of its own and no matter how many times it had climaxed today….it was ……..not ready to quit as yet and was dying for more action.

I peeled off my boxers and let them fall on the toweled floor. She sneaked a peek at my monster and seemed pleased with what she saw. Looking in my eyes she smiled shyly as if preparing herself for the onslaught all over again, but knowing that I would do it most gently…she did not seem apprehensive now as she had been the first time.

I turned on slow romantic music and entered the cubicle again closing the glass door gently behind me. Standing so close to the women of my dreams naked in a small space ….was so erotic and thrilling that I could feel the hair standing up on the nape of my neck in addition to that “something else” standing up to full attention. She too was feeling the heat and I could see the goose bumps on her lovely smooth skin. She was looking down, smiling shyly and shuffling on her feet as if waiting for me to take the lead.

I slowly brought her closer and took her in my arms. She melted against my body and hid her face on my chest. I flicked a button on the glass wall and multiple jet streams of cold water started from the various faucets on the walls…..soaking us completely.

“Ooo…uch!” she squealed as the cold water hit her delicate soft flesh and she in turn glued to me more tightly ….. hugging me fiercely.

My cock was sandwiched between her belly and my crotch and wanted a release desperately….but I played a waiting game. I wanted to prolong this enjoyment as long as possible ………knowing very well that this moment might not come ….ever again.

I adjusted the speed of the water so, that instead of pricking hard, …..the water showered gently on our bodies as if caressing us together. I then lifted her chin and looking in her beautiful eyes……..started kissing her gently….slowly……….sensuously……exploring every inch of her sweet mouth with my tongue…………and let my hands explore her firm yet tender ass….pushing her against my cock …..letting her feel the hardness….my love for her.

Her soft boobs were crushed against my chest…..her nipples poking against my skin….standing beautifully erect in response to our closeness and also responding to the cold water cascading down our bodies. I took some time reaching down to kiss her lovely boobs and taking the nipples in my mouth sucked on them one by one….gently at first and then more passionately….twirling my tongue on them…….flicking them and then taking a small part of the sensitive fleshy knob between my teeth…..bit very delicately and gently.

“Aaaaaaa……..aaaaah Arrr….yan aaaaa……hhh maaaa” she moned in pleasure as she humped against me.

I then kissed the valley between her boobs and licked the water falling between them…giving her intense pleasure that she dug her fingers in my flesh and gave moans of pleasure.

I moved down slowly covering her body with kisses……..licking every crevice…….and sucking every protuberance till I reached the most delicate part of her anatomy……her lovely bare pussy. I looked at her tightly closed…tender pussylips ….the water flowing down over it. I kissed the soft fleshy lips between her legs and licked them. The cream was still filling her slit and I tasted it….along with her juices. “Ah! Who would want to drink anything else once he has tasted such divine nectar?” I thought

I gently parted her legs and she rested it on the lowest faucet. Then with my fingers I gently separated her pussylips and saw the tender pink flesh still laced with some cream. I licked the cream away till I could see her small delicate clit poking its head out of its hood. I licked it gently and then caught it between my lips and sucked it

“Ooooooo…..hhh, noooooo. Aryan………aaaa….hhh ..no!” she cried “I c..c..c…can’t control darling….aaaaahhh!” Sensing that she was near another orgasm I immediately put my tongue inside her vaginal opening and darted in and out.

She climaxed in a thundering frenzy and bucked her hips towards my exploring mouth and with her hands pushed my head deeper in her crotch so that my mouth was now crushed against her soft delicate flesh……taking in the fragrance of her juices……….tasting the heavenly sap…..and feeling the exquisite softness of her tender flesh.

“Mmmmmm……aaaaaaah…..aaaaaaah……aaaaaaaahhhh!” she moaned aloud as she shuddered …and….trembled….coming for a long time. I was not done with her yet. I moved down…kissing her thighs which had become very sensitive after such intense orgasm. I was enjoying the beauty and taste of the feminine flesh of my princess and taking in the intoxicating fragrance of her lovely body…….which was laced with some sweat and mixed with the flowing fresh water. I kissed her legs and calves before turning her around to love her beautiful firm ass. I kissed & licked the cheeks…..kneading them…….biting the flesh gently …….leaving some tender marks. I nuzzled her crack and pushing her legs wider licked the tender flesh between her pussy and butthole. This aroused her again and she was moaning once more.

“Time for the action princess” I whispered, standing up. As I looked in her dreamy eyes I saw …..only Lust.,……..lust for love………lust to be cared………lust for my touch…….lust to be filled.

I gently picked her up from her waist and she ….taking the cue wrapped her legs around my waist……….letting my cock poke at the opening of her pussy lips. Then gently she guided my monster inside her and slowly……..very slowly I let my cock dilate her incredibly tight pussy walls…..till I was completely inside her. The water was playing its magic…….the music adding to the scene and I was totally immersed in the ocean of ecstasy and pleasure as I humped her slowly……..moving in and out of her pussy….my lips…..nuzzling and kissing her boobs. She gently caught hold of her left boob and guided the nipple in my mouth. I got the hint and sucked the delicious knob of soft pink flesh…… rolling my tongue over it. She put her head back in pleasure and started moving her hips in rhythm with my strokes .

“Aaaaah…….aaaaah…….aaaaaaah! Aryan……please take me hard………take me darling……….take me…ooooooh……..I ‘m your’s………take me…….aaah faster ….pleeeeeeease.” she cried as I increased my speed and started moving…….in and out…….quickly. My cock……exploring the depths of her pussy was moving faster and faster…….stimulating her G-spot…with each stroke….until I was ready to explode. ‘I’m coming………..I’m coming….. darling!” I cried out. She too started bucking harder and at last I came gushing ….deep inside her pussy…...shaking with pleasure…….humping till she too came a second time caught in the frenzy of beautiful emotions……..I continued stroking till I was dry and panting. I excited the shower……with me still inside her…and she in my arms….and bending down on the toweled soft floor lay down along with her and kissed her deeply. We both had experienced such new heights in lovemaking today that no words could describe the feeling …….the emotions…that we were experiencing.

We laid there on the floor in each others arms…..panting…..getting our breath back kissing……giggling…..laughing till we were totally exhausted.

“Time for bed…..Princess” I said “We can’t sleep in the bathroom….however tempting it may seem…..but some things have to be done in bed alone” I added with that naughty look in my eyes.

“You sex maniac……” she shouted laughing at me and then kissed me full on my lips.

“I am yours forever…..jaan……..love me as much as you wish…..” she added shyly.

I picked her up in my arms and took her to the bed room…..naked……….only wishing that….. “O God! Let Tomorrow Never come…….”

Other stories you might like

Sunil an office Peon
[+] 3 users Like vijay321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction - by vijay321 - 28-12-2020, 11:34 AM