Romance Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction
We reached our apartment complex at around 11: 40 and I parked the car at its designated place. Then helping out Pooja from the seat, we walked towards the entrance. I felt a slight sway in her gait, probably the drinks had been a bit too much for her. I gave her support and she leaned on me. I did not want her to lean too much as anybody coming would have seen the closeness that we two shared and later on may be, would’ve created problems for her. I sincerely hoped that old Mr. Desai was not around otherwise he would definitely get an idea that something was amiss.

We reached the elevators relatively unseen and I pressed the button to call the lift. As soon as it opened I was relieved to find it empty. We entered fast and I pressed the button for sixth floor. As soon as the doors closed I took her in my arms and began kissing her on her lips.

“Oh! Aryan…..not here …please…” she said feeling scared.
“Shhh…..don’t worry. Nobody’s here.” I said reassuringly. Then again I pulled her closer keeping my hand on her waist and kissed her deeply.

The elevator reached our floor and I reluctantly separated from her. The corridor was deserted and we reached my apartment.
I unlocked the door and we entered inside.

“Home atlast” I said switching on the lights. She went straight towards the sofa in my living room. I think she was totally exhausted from today’s adventure so, I let her have her breath back. I went to the kitchen and took out a soda bottle, some lemons and ice cubes from the refrigerator. Then I prepared a chilled refreshing lime soda and added just a hint of vodka . I took the glasses to the living room and found Pooja laying on the sofa, her eyes closed and breathing slowly.

She looked so divine that I did not want to disturb her. I kept the drinks on the side table gently and went by her side. She was in a semi reclining position. I slowly took off her sandals and started massaging her feet gently. She woke with a start and looked at me with those dreamy eyes.

“Ah… that feels lovely darling” she said and became more comfortable. I got up and took the glasses.
“Here, drink it….you will feel lot better.” I said handing her the glass. She looked at the drink with squinting eyes and asked
‘Another drink?”
“Just some lemon soda to fresh n you up” I said
She took the glass and sipped the chilled drink.
“Wow! That’s great” she said and took another sip. “That tastes a bit strange. Have you put something else in it too dear?”
“Just a hint of vodka princess” I said casually and finished my drink.
“Do you ever drink something without alcohol in it?” she asked laughing
“It adds to the taste and……. mood” I said smiling. Now lie back and let me relax some of those tense muscles. I got up and put on some slow music. The I sat besides her and started massaging her legs slowly and tenderly.

She relaxed, sipped her drink and closed her eyes. I gently caressed her toes, massaged them…….then her calves…….
As her relaxation deepened, she started moaning in pleasure. I went on massaging her legs and planted a few kisses on her soft flesh. Then slowly I pushed up her dress a little and started massaging her thighs…….now slowly relieving those tense muscles.

“Mmm…….mmm …..Aryan that’s too good”. She said softly in pleasure.

I lifted her dress and kept on pushing it upwards till her tiny new pink panties were visible to my feasting eyes. It looked beautiful on her snow white skin and she looked incredibly sexy lying there. I traced the outline of her panties on her crotch and then kissed her thighs.

“Mmmmmm…aaaah ……Aryan” she moaned.
I kissed her down there for some time……relishing each and every second of that wonderful moment.
“ Turn around” I said to her.
“What?” She asked surprised
“Turn around darling. Your back needs attention too” I said charmingly.

She turned around on the sofa and lay there. Her lovely back and perfect panty covered ass was just too much of a temptation. I slowly massaged her calves and the back of her thighs and then her ass over her panties. I reached up and slowly reaching the waist band of her panties………..pulled it down, till her lovely ass was visible. She lifted her ass and I peeled them off her. Then I began a slow ….sensual massage on her ass……..with my nimble fingers. I moved upwards and pushed her dress up. Suddenly she got up from the sofa and stood before me.

I looked at her with surprised eyes and was about to ask, when she started to sway slowly to the music and turning her back to me…..she ,gradually, lifted her dress from the hem and …..teasing me slowly and seductively lifted her dress all the way up and took it off completely. My mouth fell open in utter surprise at her impromptu strip tease. She let the garment fall on the floor and then walking towards me….smiling sexily……..swaying her hips, she came to the sofa and lay down on her tummy. Then turning back and looking in my eyes she said “You May continue honey”

I was speechless and remained spellbound for a few moments before I started massaging her exquisite back again. I tickled her back with my fingers and kissed her ass and back reaching upwards I travelled to her neck and slowly massaged there kissing the nape of her neck.

“Aaaaa……aah !”She was moaning loudly now. I moved her face towards me and sealed her lips with mine…..sucking deeply. She too turned and putting her arms around my neck responded by kissing me back. I made her sit up and then sitting on the sofa I pulled her on my lap and started kissing her again. My tongue was playing in her mouth while my fingers were busy fondling her gorgeous boobs . I tickled her nipples and pressed gently till the were standing hard and proud. Then I brought my lips slowly on to them and sucked them hard. My hand was now between her legs caressing her wet pussy , moving up and down on her slit and playing with her little clit……..till she begged me to take her.

“Ooooh! Aryan…….please ………take me……….take me now….aaaaaah” she moaned
But I was in a mood for more games, so, I lifted her in my arms and took her into my kitchen. There I laid her on an empty slab.

She looked at me with those wide surprised eyes and I indicated her to be quiet and wait. I opened the refrigerator and took out a small bucket of ice cream. Then taking out a scoop I placed the chilled cream on her boobs. One after the other.

“Aaaaah! It’s too cold Aryan….pleeeease…” she cried.
I took another scoop and put it on her belly. “Ooooooh!” another cry.
Then taking a fourth scoop I placed on her lovely bare pussy.
“I want to have my dessert now darling” I said and hungrily went about enjoying my “dish”

I started licking the cream on her boobs.. and her nipples popped out like cherry toppings on the ice cream. I licked both in turn and then turned to her belly where the ice cream was now melting on her hot little body. I licked inside her belly button and the flanks and finally reached her pussy. By this time she was writhing ……..and moaning on that hard slab. I moved her leg to one side and licked the ice-cream on her fleshy……juicy……..tender……..smooth pussy lips.

Some of the ice cream had seeped inside her folds and I was in no mood to leave any thing ,so, I opened her pussy lips and sucked the icecream mixed with her juices and with my cold tongue flicked her clit….then putting it between my lips… I sucked at it.

“Aaaaaaaaa………..hhhhhhhh! Ooooooooo…...mmmmph” she shuddered as an explosion of pleasure waves hit her. She moaned in ecstasy as the powerful Orgasm hit her. She shuddered….and shuddered…….all the while her clit in my mouth…..till at last the waves subsided and she lay there panting…….heaving……...murmuring my name………..

“The dessert was delicious Princess” I said grinning and bringing my mouth close to her lips….and.let our lips do the rest of talking……….

Other stories you might like

Sunil an office Peon
[+] 2 users Like vijay321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction - by vijay321 - 28-12-2020, 11:33 AM