Romance Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction
We walked hand in hand to the car park, laughing and joking like two people deeply in love who know that this could be their last night together. We reached the car park and again after unlocking the car, I helped her into the front seat and got into the driver’s seat myself before driving out.. The car clock glowed 10:45 PM and we headed home. She was leaning back on the seat eyes closed and thinking to herself.

“What are you thinking about?” I asked looking at her.
“I was thinking about this most incredible evening in my life.” She replied. “I‘ve never been treated to so much fun ……intrigue……passion…..and love in my life. I will never forget this day Aryan, …..but………”
“But what darling?” I asked
“I was thinking…….” She began and then stopped as if not able to bring up the matter.
“Feeling guilty again?” I asked looking at her. I saw a hint of tear in her eye. She nodded slowly.

I turned the car to one side and gradually brought it to a stop on a deserted side lane.
Then I took her hand in my own and slowly turned her face towards me. She had closed her eyes and her lovely cheeks were streaked with tears.

I gently wiped her tears with my fingers and slowly kissed her on her cheeks. “Don’t be! Princess.” I whispered softly. “I understand what you are going through. It’s none… of your fault and nor it’s mine.. I was mad about you the moment I saw you ……and I still am. It’s been more wonderful than my wildest fantasy and I will not get over it throughout my life. It was our destiny that we were meant to unite for a day and then……… ”

With that I kissed her deeply on her tender lips. She sat still for a few moments,….. then her lips quivered and she responded. She put her fingers in my hair and kissed me back………lovingly……deeply.

“Oh!.....God… I Love You Aryan.” She said as I separated from her.
“Luv…….. the night is not over yet. Let’s go home and…. let the fate take its own course” I whispered and started the car.

She moved closer to me………leaned and put her head on my shoulder, while I drove. We drove in silence for a few moments. I could feel her closeness….her soft breath…..her tender hands and thanked God for this lucky day in my life.
“Aryan!” she said softly
“Yes princess?” I said
“What…… will happen when Yash comes back?” she asked at last. She was dreading this question since the time we got close and at last she got the courage to put words to her fears.

“Look Honey, I never make plans too far ahead. I live life as it comes. Destiny will decide what is in store for us. But I give you my word that till my last breath I will not let Yash or for that matter anyone know what happened between us” I said ‘That is unless you decide otherwise….” I added jokingly

She looked at me…..smiling and gave me a loving punch on my arm. Then she leaned forward and kissed me on my cheeks. The soft touch of her lips was electrifying and I could feel that familiar stirring in my crotch. The “beast” was waking up. She must have felt my breath quickening at her touch, …so she started moving her fingers slowly against the skin of my arms. I was beginning to relax and enjoy the moment and slowed my speed somewhat to enable myself to have more time with this gorgeous diva. She slowly traced her fingers on my arm and then turning her attention lower……….gently placed her palm on my thigh.

My cock twitched at her closeness and soon as she caressed my thighs………was trying to burst through. She too felt the stirring and decided to give her friend some release. She slowly adjusted herself on the seat and gently eased open the fly of my trousers. I was beginning to breath very heavily now. She put her fingers inside my trousers and slowly fumbled with my shirt which was tucked inside till she reached the waist band of my boxers. Slowly ….very slowly she eased the waist band away and my cock sprang forth……….hungry for her touch.

She touched it with her delicate fingers and stroked it as if stroking a dog…..and it to wagged its hood in approval. She managed to take most of it… out of the trousers and started stroking along the length of it……….lovingly……gently. I was in seventh heaven with ecstasy. I desperately wanted to stop the car………take her in my arms….and make love to her there and then, But….Alas….some things have to wait for a more opportune time. She went on stroking my cock as I drove in daze through those streets.

Mmmmm……..aaah. I loveit…..jaaan! It feels so…..ooooo good …aaaaah. I moaned in pleasure.

She gave me a dazzling smile and went on about her work calm and composed……. tightening her fingers and stroking ……… stroking………..up and down……..Then as if on a cue she shifted her position in the car and put her knees on the seat ,bent forward over the gear shift and brought her magnificent luscious lips close to my cock. The knowledge of that……impending heavenly feeling was driving me crazy and it took all my will power to control my self. She brought her lips slowly on the head of my monster and kissed it.

“Aaaa……hhhhh!” I cried “ Love it princess……..love it slowly”

She flicked her tongue on the top and licked it like a candy. …..‘ah heaven’. Then she opened her mouth a little wider and took it in the realms of her soft….sensuous….mouth and started sucking at it…..slowly …from top to the base. Her fingers moved in synchronization with her mouth and the combined feelings were enough to give me an out of the world experience.

I looked downwards for a moment and saw her all hunched up……….her ass facing the window…….her dress riding up………...her head bobbing on my cock….up and down, till I was ready to come.
“Faster …….darling faster…….” I panted
Sensing my impending orgasm…she increased her speed……kissing……..licking……and sucking…..faster….and faster….till ..

“I m coming jaana I’m coming………” I cried as the waves of pleasure rushed through my body and I exploded with full force in her exquisite little mouth. She continued sucking my juices and held her mouth over my cock till the last shudder and the final drop of cum.
I panted hard…..unable to concentrate on the road….yet driving on……enjoying this “autoerotism” to the fullest.

“That was magnificent…darling……..most wonderful experience I ever had.” I whispered. As I regained my breath “You are truly amazing my princess…..you truly are….”

She sat up slowly and looked me in my eyes……smiling. I gave her a napkin to wipe off the love juices and she slowly cleaned off. Then gently, she first cleaned my cock and put it right back from where she had taken it out and zipped up my fly.
“Now at least it will rest for some time” she said smiling and patting my crotch
“Don’t count on it princess!” I said laughing “Don’t count on it……”

Other stories you might like

Sunil an office Peon
[+] 1 user Likes vijay321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction - by vijay321 - 28-12-2020, 11:32 AM