Romance Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction
I looked in her eyes and could see the extreme passion in them. She seemed in a high and all the hitch that she might have had, had vanished by now. Probably the experience of having an orgasm in a crowded place full of unknown people had helped her in relaxing and enjoying the moments even more. She looked at me lovingly and smiled naughtily.

“C’mon darling! Treat me to a drink. This is the best day of my life. I want to enjoy it to the fullest.” She said smiling and catching hold of my hand. Probably the beer was taking an effect.

We both again moved up the loft, with me climbing behind her. There was a jig in her stride and as she climbed the steps, I could see her dress riding up with each step she took. I wanted to touch her lovely firm ass again but I resisted the temptation. I did not want to push her too fast in public so I waited for my time.

I led her to the bar and helped her onto a high bar stool in the corner, letting my hand glide on her soft thigh in the process and letting it linger on it. I brought my lips very close to her ear as the music was too loud to allow normal conversation.

“What will my princess have?” I said softly and licked her earlobe with my tongue. My hand still caressing her inside thigh.

She looked deeply in my eyes and keeping a finger on my lips said lovingly:

“Whatever you choose, will be fine by me. I have left my self totally in your hands tonight darling”

I took her finger in my mouth, sucked at it for a moment and reluctantly separated from her. I was horny as hell but sometimes things have to wait a little longer.

I then went to the bar and ordered two different drinks, both appetizers for us. I ordered a “Bloody Mary” (a combination of vodka in tomato juice and lime with ice) and a “Buck's Fizz” (a cocktail of chilled orange juice in chilled champagne with a slice of orange) and took the glasses to where Pooja was waiting. The attendance at bar had built up with the couples enjoying. I made my way towards Pooja and placed the drinks at the table.

“Your choice sweetheart” I said charmingly.
“But I don’t know which is better so, you decide for me” she replied.
“Ok! You have this (Bloody Mary) and I will have the other. If you don’t relish then we can exchange” I said bringing my stool closer to her, so that I was facing her.

She took a sip of the drink tentatively, but seemed to like what she tasted, and gave me a thumbs up sign.

“Lovely she said. What is it?” she asked
“It’s called Bloody Mary and it’s very healthy for your exquisite skin baby.” I said tracing my fingers on her thighs. She laughed in her tinkling style. She was sitting with her legs crossed and soaking herself in the erotic atmosphere completely. I kept tracing my fingers on her knees and thighs under the table. We were sitting in the corner with her back to the wall and I was facing her so that she was completely hidden from view of a casual passerby or an onlooker.

We laughed and joked, sometimes bringing our lips close to kiss each other mildly……mostly teasing….letting the heat build up slowly and all the time …enjoying the drink too. I put some pressure on her thighs and she uncrossed her legs slightly.

“You are so lovely darling that I want to have you here ……now.” I said teasing her.
“Patience love….patience. It’s you virtue. I promise the fruit will be sweeter if you wait” she replied smiling dreamily.

My hand had slowly crept inside her dress and was slowly caressing the inside of her thighs. She was a lot more relaxed now, knowing that she could not be seen . She had slowly separated her thighs apart, swiveling slightly on her stool, letting my hand roam a lot more freely. I was almost near the top of her thighs just barely touching her soft bare pussy lips. I felt a little moisture on her thighs and knew that her juices were flowing in response to my caressing.

“Ok! I will wait sweetheart …..but I want to taste your juices now” I said naughtily now touching the slit of her wet pussy.
Her eyes widened at my request, “What? Are you crazy…..Aryan. I………I mean….we can’t here………not now.” she said suddenly coming out of the trance.
“Why not? We are here, …I am thirsty……..the bar is full…..everybody is busy in themselves and we are unseen. I want to taste your lovely nectar now.” I replied smiling.
“Are you serious?” she said, her eyes showing sudden desperation. “ B….but you can’t go down on me here. We would be kicked out. No! Please ….no Aryan dear, not here please.” she pleaded.

I laughed out aloud and she looked at me astounded.

“Realx my princess….relax” I said still laughing. “Who said any thing about going down on you? I said that ……I want to "taste" your juices…….”

She was still looking at me with those surprised wide eyes unable to comprehend my meaning.

“I will explain …..my naughty tease” I said touching her nose tip. Then bringing my lips near her ear I explained my plan.

As soon as I finished, her eyes were wide with surprise.

“No!…….Aryan, please…..somebody could see it………I can’t” she said still stunned..
“Don’t worry darling……… its quite dark in here and nobody cares what we do ……. besides no body can see you as I am covering you completely.” I said comforting her.

“Just close you eyes and enjoy the show.”

She was still circumspect, but knew that I would have my way, so she slowly took another sip of her cocktail, gradually closed her eyes and tried to relax.

I took out an ice cube from my cocktail and holding it between my two fingers and thumb I took it gently between her legs. She had clamped them out of fear. I gently separated her thighs apart and took my hand under her short dress , now touching the ice on her inside thighs. She shuddered at the cool touch and I went further…….

“Mmmmmm……aaaaaaaaahh” she started moaning

I reached her pussy lips and put the ice cube on her slit and traced it slowly….up and down. Her mouth opened in another sweet moan. I brought my lips to hers and kissed her, sucking her lips gently. She held on to my lips as if holding on to a straw in flooded waters …..and I continued to rub her pussy with ice till it was numb. Then gently I pried open her pussy lips and put the ice inside her most delicate folds…………touching her clit. “aaaaaa……hhh” a sigh escaped her lips.. Then slowly I withdrew my hand from under her dress and took the ice cube out.

I separated from her ………..,and she opened her eyes dreamily. I took the ice cube and slowly put it in my mouth…….sucking……….tasting her lovely juices…….
“Delicious……simply heaven” I said satisfied..
“ Aryan……….you are amazing………simply out of this world….”

Other stories you might like

Sunil an office Peon
[+] 1 user Likes vijay321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction - by vijay321 - 28-12-2020, 11:28 AM