Romance Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction
We took an elevator and went downstairs. I observed that Pooja was a bit uncomfortable and slightly fidgety. She kept smoothening her dress in front and the back and looked a wee bit nervous. Probably this was the first time she was without her bra and panties underneath her clothes in the public. We both reached the parking lot where I had parked my black Honda City. As I unlocked the door, I heard someone call my name.

“Hi Aryan, how are u doing?” It was Mr. Desai who lived a floor beneath ours and his apartment was below mine. He was a middle aged man about 45yrs of age, a divorcee with a pleasant personality. He was into some business and was acquainted with both me and Yash.
“Hello Mr. Desai” I said politely. “How are you sir?”
“I am quite OK!” he said smiling “so, how’s everything?” he asked and suddenly noticing Pooja, who was standing a few paces away from us “Going for a date?” he whispered giving me a wink.
“Oh! No…… no sir,” I said hurriedly beckoning Pooja to join us. “Actually this is Po …Pooja, Yash’s wife.. Didn’t I tell you that he was getting married? And Pooja this is Mr. Desai, our neighbor downstairs” I introduced.

Pooja mumbled her hello politely and Mr. Desai also nodded with a smile. I saw him looking discreetly but appreciatively towards Pooja as she was looking incredibly sexy in that short dress. All this was making Pooja more nervous..
“So, where is Yash?” he asked smiling. “I must congratulate him on his choice”
“Ac…..actually Y…Yash is………” Pooja stammered.
“Sir, actually, Yash was out of station and he is coming back today.. Pooja here doesn’t know the routes so, she requested me to accompany her to the airport and that’s where we are going” I lied.
“Oh! I see” he said. “Why don’t you young folks join me for a dinner tonight?” He said now clearly appreciating Pooja’s beauty.
“Thanks a lot sir, but probably some other time, as we already have booked a table outside.” I said now trying to cut short the conversation.
“Ok! Please do make a programme some other time soon.. Bye” He said looking slightly disappointed “and say my hello to Yash” he said turning towards Pooja and giving her a toothy smile. He then walked away ,waving to both of us.
“Lecher” I thought to myself and waved to him.

I then opened the passenger side door for Pooja and she slid elegantly into the seat…. Carefully smoothening her dress which was trying to ride up her thighs. I saw just a glimpse of her creamy thighs and then I closed the door and smiled to myself at her persisting shyness in my presence. This shyness was driving me mad with passion.  I went to the driver’s seat, started the car and eased out of the parking lot.

“Whew! That was close. How can you lie so, easily” she asked looking at me “who was he?”
“Don’t bother darling, he is just an acquaintance, just forget him and let’s enjoy” I said turning on the music system and humming.
“Where are we going dear?” she asked looking herself in the vanity mirror.
“Let me introduce you to the delights of the city” I said looking at her and slowly moving my hand to catch hold of hers.
“I already have experienced such delights that you might not be able to surprise me now.” She said sweetly giving my hand a squeeze. “Now drive carefully and look ahead.” “When you have such a lovely companion, who can even think straight, let alone look straight” I said lovingly

She looked admiringly at me and smiled sweetly. I felt she was also enjoying all the love and attention that she was getting from me.

I first drove towards a shopping mall as I wanted to make some purchases for her. I took her to Marks and Spencer’s showroom. We entered hand in hand like two lovebirds and the salesman looked at us appreciatively.

“You can buy anything you want dear. The lingerie here is exclusive” I whispered in her ear.
She glared at me. “Be quiet, I already feel as if I’m walking naked” she whispered back.

I laughed out aloud and she pinched me gently as some of the people were looking at us with envy.

“OK! Princess let me buy something for you of my choice.” I said and took her by elbow and directed her to the female lingerie section.
She was blushing and feeling very uncomfortable.
“I can do my own shopping dear. Thanks. You can go towards the men’s section and wait for me there.” She said to me in almost pleading voice.
“Don’t be shy darling, please let me…..” I said and I busied myself in selecting the best for her.
“By The way what’s your size?” I asked casually.
She turned red and glared at me. “Can’t you speak slowly?” somebody could hear you” she said looking slightly annoyed.
“Relax baby, stop being paranoid as no body knows u here. Just enjoy. Tell me your size?” I said

32 B for the bra and S for…… the panties” she whispered slowly “You sure know how to get your way, don’t you?”
I smiled and busied myself in searching for some elegant under things for my charming neighbor.

I selected a pair of pink cool cotton high leg bikini panties with small hearts printed on it and a matching underwired moulded bra. I got hard just by imagining her in that skimpy lingerie.
“So, what do you think of them princess?” I asked
“I was never in doubt about your choice darling, but you keep on surprising me with your choice.” She said shyly “this is my favourite colour.”

I then paid for the garments and we went out.
“Where do I get to wear this?” she asked. She seemed to be in a hurry to get into the comfort of her little frillies, but I had other plans….
“Patience darling patience” I said smiling and again got into the car.....

It was slowly getting dark outside and I then drove towards my favorite hangout in Mumbai; Enigma the popular Discotheque in the JW Marriott Hotel ..It has a great dancing floor with a stylish lounging area and two bars. Aesthetically designed with exotic interiors transport one to a tantalizing world of fantasy.

“So, where to now honey?” she asked
“It’s a surprise darling just enjoy the ride”. I said“OK! But when can I wear my things?” she asked innocently
“What things?” I said
“The things that you just bought for me?” she said looking at me apprehensively.
“Oh! Those?” I said looking surprised “but honey there is no place to change. You will have to wait for some more time.”
“I can wear them here.” She said slowly
“ Here ? ….in the car,…. in front of me?... Darling are you joking? Do you want an accident.?” I said aloud, now enjoying her misery.
She immediately seemed slightly embarressed. “B….but Aryan I meant that I could …..I could go to the back and change.” She said
“But, my little darling, we would be caught for exhibitionism and then thrown into jail.” I said, now thoroughly enjoying myself.

She seemed more distressed.
“But it’s dark outside” she muttered “Ok!……..at least let me wear the….p..panties. I can safely put them on here”
“Why are you in such a hurry love?” I said, “There is nobody here except you and me. And there is nothing to be shy about when you are with me, is there?”
She shook her head slightly looking downwards.
“That’s like a good girl” I said touching her cheeks with the back of my fingers. “Now enjoy the ride”

I turned the air conditioning in the car to maximum as it was quite humid outside and put on a CD of romantic love songs. She put her head back and relaxed a little, feeling secure for the time being. She even started humming with the song. I purposely took a longer route as there was less traffic on that road and I could admire my beautiful companion in between. I estimated that it would take about one hour to reach the hotel, so I decided to enjoy her a little more. I noticed that Pooja had closed her eyes and was humming to herself. I gently brought my left hand near her knee and started caressing the soft skin with my fingertips. She gently put her hand on mine as if asking me to stop. But I, after pausing for a little while, lay her hand gently on the seat and again started caressing her. I gently moved my hand from her knees to the inside of her soft thighs and continued caressing. She started to moan a little trying to close her legs. But my hand was now between her thighs and I continued moving upwards. Little by little I moved my hand inside her short dress……caressing ……loving my way up….. until she was moaning more loudly .

“Mmmmmmmm….aaaaaaah! Aryan……..darling……please….not here……aaaaaaah!”
“Relax Jana, just close your eyes and enjoy the ride.” I said looking straight ahead.
“B….but Aryan…you are driving, we could have …an.accident” she said worried
“Leave the driving to me darling……you just enjoy the sensations.” I said and again started on my exploration upwards.

She closed her eyes and rested her head against the backrest. Slowly ……very slowly with my hand I cajoled her to open her legs a little more. She was also getting aroused now and enjoying the feeling. I slowly reached up to the top of her soft thighs until my fingers were touching her bare pussy. She was writhing now on the seat, slowly moving her hips. I felt her smooth pussy lips with the tips of my finger and pressed slightly.

“Aaaahhhh! …..Aryan….your to…uch is…… heavenly” she moaned.

She opened her legs some more to let my fingers have a better access. I traced circles on her pussy which was now getting wet with anticipation. I was driving slowly and as carefully as I could, keeping my eyes on the road, but my mind lay squarely and surely between her legs, feeling the pleasures of her silky skin.

I traced her slit and inserted my index finger in her tight vagina, while holding her clit between my thumb and the ring finger.

“Aaaaa….hhhh!..... Aar ..yan…Aaaaaaaahhhh!” she moaned loudly taking my name. I inserted my finger deeper in the realm of her soaking wet love hole and the walls of her vagina wrapped around my finger like a glove.

“Aaaa…..hhhh, …aaaaahhhhh, ….aaahhhh! Aryan……yes…..yes darling….yes” she cried in ecstasy.

I started moving my finger in and out faster feeling for her G-spot and then I gave her clit a little twitch and she exploded in the most beautiful orgasm, humping on my finger and shuddering in delight. I kept my finger inside her till her spasm subsided. I sneaked a glance sideways saw that she lay panting, eyes closed….. her hands clutching the sides of the seat, her dress now lay bunched up nearly up to her waist, exposing her lovely juicy pussy with my finger inside. I slowly removed my finger from her pussy and brought it to my lips and licked the lovely nectar. It tasted sweet and very heavenly.

“How many times…….would you …..show me this paradise….darling………I have never come so many times in a single day before………Oh! I love you ……I love you Aryan.” She said looking at me with dreamy eyes.

“The fun is just starting…sweetheart. I have to show you a lot of things before your husband ……….takes you away from me.” I replied smiling…….

Other stories you might like

Sunil an office Peon
[+] 1 user Likes vijay321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction - by vijay321 - 28-12-2020, 11:25 AM