Romance Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction
After freshening up, I went straight to my bed room and on the way took some Ice from the refrigerator. I walked up to my bathroom and gently opened its door. There in front of me was one of the loveliest sight I had ever seen. I saw Pooja standing on one of the steps that led up to the Jacuzzi whirlpool, and trying to fiddle with the knobs of the tap, probably trying to open the faucets. She was humming slowly and bending over to reach the knobs. I could see her cute ass shaking and moving slightly and her lovely pussy was playing peek- a- boo with my eyes. I stood there transfixed and didn’t move for some time enjoying the scene in front of me. She obviously had not heard me opening the door. I gently moved towards her, put down the ice slowly on the shelf and stood behind her.

“Looking for something?” I asked softly.
“Ooouch! Oh my God!” She turned looking scared. “You sacred me. I nearly had a heart attack”
She saw me smiling and immediately blushed trying to cover herself.
“I haven’t taken my bath yet.” she said lowering her eyes “Why don’t you be a good boy and wait outside till I’m finished.”
“Hey! Don’t break my heart. I was planning to show you my bathroom.” I said.
“I’ve already seen it. It’s breathtakingly beautiful. Just tell me how to open this tap and then I will manage” she asked
“That’s why it’s important that I remain here. There are so many gadgets here that I do not want you getting lost.” I said innocently. “Just get into the Jacuzzi and it will turn on itself” I lied.

She looked curiously at the Jacuzzi. “Automatic?” She asked.. I nodded.
She quickly climbed up the steps and slowly lowered herself in the Jacuzzi tub. As she looked around expecting the water to start flowing, I was smiling to myself looking at that innocent girl.
“It’s not working” she said.
“Let me check it out”, I said playfully and I too quickly jumped into the Jacuzzi besides her. Immediately I pressed a knob and dialed the whirlpool speed to medium.

Instantaneously there was a gush of water from the faucets and Pooja gave a small shriek. The water started rising in the tub and I looked at her.

“You are very wicked Aryan. You sure know how to take advantage of a girl”. She said, blushing , smiling and lowering her eyes.
“Hey! I was just helping a damsel in distress like a true gentleman.. I would never think of taking advantage of a young naked girl who happens to be my best friend’s wife.” I said mischievously.

She immediately turned pink. Her small nipples were standing proudly on her lovely boobs. She had strategically placed a hand between her legs and raised the knee of one leg to prevent me from seeing her pussy. She obviously wanted the tub to fill fast, so that she would be safe from my ravenous eyes.

I smiled, slowly crawled near her and took her in my arms. She reluctantly came in my arms and closed her eyes. I settled myself against one of the walls of the tub and made her sit between my legs with her back against my chest. She was still somewhat inhibited and couldn’t meet my eyes. I lifted her chin with my fingers; she closed her eyes gently, probably resigning to her fate. She knew that I would have my way and possibly she too was in no mood to let this dream end, so she gently parted her lips and waited for me to kiss her.

I brought my lips down upon hers and touched her rosy little lips. They were luscious and I tenderly sucked on them.

“ mmm……mmm “ she was moaning. Again our tongues met and we started kissing passionately. Our tongues were roaming freely in each others mouth and we remained lip locked for what seemed an eternity. I flicked a switch near the wall and a soft romantic CD started playing. Another flick of the switches and the lights dimmed and the scene was ready for another of my erotic love session with my sexy neighbor.

She was leaning on my left shoulder, slightly turned towards me. My mouth was locked on hers as if wanting to drink every ounce of nectar from her lips. With my right hand I was teasing her nipples, holding them between my fingers …pinching them slightly till they were rock hard. They looked so beautiful standing above her small, light pink areolas.

“Mmmmmm………..mmmm” she whimpered. I then traced my hand downwards in the water towards her pussy. Her legs were parted slightly and my fingers immediately found their destination. I pried open her pussy lips and reached for her clit. I rubbed on it for some time with my fingers…. flicking softly, till she was grinding her hips. I then decided to increase her pleasure.

I reached for the ice cubes on the shelf and took one in my fingers. Pooja’s eyes were closed, so, she did not know what I was up to. I took the ice and started rubbing it on her clit. She immediately felt the coolness and opened her eyes looking surprisingly in my eyes. As our lips were locked, she could not speak any thing. I calmed her with my eyes and continued kissing her ever so deeply. She relaxed and started enjoying the pampering. I rubbed the ice on her clit till the ice cube melted. I then took another one and slowly reached for her pussy hole. With my index finger I tried to enter her vaginal opening. It was very tight and after some finger action I was able to insert my index finger in her. I then released the ice from my palm to my fingers and tried to insert it in her pussy hole.

“Aaaaaa…..hhhh!” She cried out in pleasure.

With her right hand she caught hold of my cock which was also fully awake by now, and started massaging it gently. Meanwhile I dived below to take her nipple in my mouth. I wanted to eat every part of her ……..and drink every drop of juice that her body had to offer……..

I suddenly stood up and exited the bath, jumped down the steps and took out a chilled bottle of Krug 1996 vintage Champagne from the wine cooler and entered the bath again. Krug 1996 is unique in the sense that it is an eccentric champagne that first caresses the senses with its rich aroma, firm texture and full, ripe flavors, then dramatically explodes into jubilant freshness, rich, radiant gold illuminated by slender streams of bubbles. I had saved it for my birthday bash, but what could be a better occasion to enjoy it, than now, ……in the most sensuous company of my lovely neighbor. She looked at me with that innocent naughty expression. I kept the bottle by the side of the tub and gave her my hand indicating her to get up. She took my hand and slowly stood up in the Jacuzzi tub, holding me to keep a firm footing.

She looked heavenly, all wet coming out of that tub. The water reached up to her mid thighs. Standing there I looked into her eyes with raw hunger in my eyes and brought her closer till her boobs were crushed on my chest and my dick was caressing her belly. She put her arms around my neck. I kissed her again, ………..my hands now roaming on her asscheeks, …..caressing …….groping …….. feeling her supple flesh. Then I led her gently to the edge of tub and made her sit on the broad rim. She sat there uncertain what was coming next. I then took the bottle of champagne gave it a long shake, peeled off the golden foil and opened the cork in one go.

“Pop!” the cork went flying hitting the wall and the bubbly started flowing. I turned the bottle mouth towards Pooja and sprayed her with the most exquisite champagne. She closed her eyes and put her arm out to try prevent me from soaking her. But I kept on shaking the bottle and spraying the bubbly liquid on her .

“Aryan’, please …… please don’t.” she begged me
“Hey! The champagne has just got lucky touching your glorious body darling” I said. The golden liquid with froth flowing down her body made her look like an innocent , gorgeous mermaid……..just out of water.

I then went to work. I started licking her body from top to bottom, licking at that cool skin of hers which was now laced in champagne. “Ah! What a divine feel”. Her skin had developed goose bumps, partially out of being soaked with the chilled champagne and partially at my licking it off….. I slowly reached her boobs and licked her nipples. The champagne had never tasted so good. The nipples turned hard again as I licked and sucked at them. . .…..I gave her the bottle
“Take a sip” I said.
Shyly she put it to her lips and took a sip. She closed her eyes as if enjoying the feeling. As I reached her belly button, I asked her
“Pour more champagne on yourself baby” I wanted to enjoy the two intoxicants simultaneously…… her body and … the vintage. Reluctantly she poured some champagne between the valley of her boobs and slowly as it tickled down to her bellybutton I sipped it on her flesh. “Ah ! what heaven.” Then I moved down to her bare pussy lips and again started licking and sucking more. Meanwhile Pooja had also started to move her hips as she sipped some more of the bubbly. I took the bottle from her, took a sip of champagne, put an ice cube in my mouth and went down on her, sucking her beautiful clit. As the champagne and ice touched her sensitive clit, she had an earth shattering orgasm.

“Aaaaaa…..hhhhhh! ………Aaaaaaaa……hhhh! Aryan I’m….. cooo……ming Mmmmm…..mmm . she moaned in pleasure.

She bucked her hips and I continued to suck her clit. At last her orgasm subsided and she lay there panting. I then stood before her, my 9 inch friend was ready for some action. She had one look at it and decided to treat it. She took my cock in her fingers and started sucking it lovingly and gently. She was much improved since last night and was a good learner. She tried to take most of it in her mouth without gagging and after a few tries could get about three fourths of it in. she licked….sucked…..kissed and even put some champagne on it before taking it in her mouth. She continued to suck my cock for sometime till I almost died of pleasure and was ready to come.

I picked her up and asked her to lean against the tub. She got up and turning away from me, put both her hands on the edge of Jacuzzi, her arms stretched. Her ass was in the air and lovely pussy lips were enticing and inviting me. I caught hold of her hips and put my monster on her pussy hole and entered her without any difficulty. “aaaaahhhh!” she whimpered. She was so well lubricated and wet that she also did not feel any pain. I started fucking her doggy style, increasing the tempo of my strokes and she again started moaning

“Faster….. faster Ah…..ah……ah…. Aryan…. Faster. Take me….take me please……..”

I increased my strokes inside her…… pounding her …...teasing her….. and soon we both neared our climax.

“Ooommmh…….Aaahh, I’m coming ..princess, ….. I ‘m coming….aaaaaahhhhh” I cried and came with full force inside her. My cum filling her juicy pussy to the full. She also shuddered as had another thundering orgasm.

“aaaaaa….hhhhhhh Aryan I’m yours” she moaned in pleasure.

For eternity we lay there enjoying the feel of being one. Then slowly I took out my cock from her pussy and turned her towards me. She looked intoxicated and came immediately in my arms. I kissed her on the lips and made her sit down in the tub in the water and lay down besides her. The jets of water were tingling every part of our naked bodies as we explored each other once again …….kissing,……..licking,………sucking……..biting till we both were spent.

Then I washed her body slowly, soaping and cleaning every part ……. her back…..her ass………….her thighs ……. legs……….her feet……...her boobs and…….of course her lovely little pussy.

She in turn reciprocated by cleaning me, washing and soaping my back, ass and legs. She then cleaned my flaccid dick carefully, soaping it and washing it lovingly. It in turn responded to such pampering, and started stiffening up..

“You are a naughty boy” she said playfully to my dick. “Don’t you ever get tired?”
“It’s going to have lots of rest once you are gone, so let it exercise a little lest it becomes rusty of disuse”
“I won’t let it get rusty……..ever” she said mischievously and kissing it softly.
I gave her a quizzical look,.. She blushed and I left it at that…..

After the bath we had a lengthy shower together and then I took out my king sized fluffy towels from the cabinet and carefully dried her up and myself.
“What will I wear now?” she asked
I took out a bath robe from the cabinet and gave it to her.
“This will do for now until we think of some thing else” I said.

She immediately put it on and tied it tightly; glad to be wearing something again in front of this hungry, horny neighbor little realizing that she looked sexier now. I also put on a fresh pair of boxers and a t-shirt.

“I’m Famished……” she declared. “Will you not offer me any thing to eat?”
“Sure I will darling or Yash would think that I starved his sexy little wife” I remarked. We both laughed and went out to the kitchen……….

Other stories you might like

Sunil an office Peon
[+] 3 users Like vijay321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction - by vijay321 - 28-12-2020, 11:13 AM