Romance Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction
After a bit of cajoling she gingerly caught hold of my cock with her delicate fingers. “But it’s too big. I can’t even take half of it” she exclaimed nervously

“At least you can try. You might surprise yourself.” I said smiling.

Slowly she brought her soft lips near the tip of my cock and kissed it tentatively. She obviously was new to all this and this added to the beauty of the moment. Imagine a young nubile, lovely, newly married girl, sitting stark naked in the bedroom of her husband’s best friend, trying to suck on his cock, blind folded, in a dark stormy night.

“Just use your mouth, ..no hands” I said. I wanted her to search for my cock in the dark with only her lips.

I again dipped my cock in the wine. She brought her lips forward but missed her mark by a few inches, and my cock touched her smooth cheeks. She tried to correct her aim the next time, opening her lips a little more and I deliberately moved it to the other side, so she missed again.

I laughed and she made a face as if she was annoyed at such teasing. At last she could not take it any longer and caught hold of my monster with the fingers of both hands and took it in her hot little mouth.

I was truly in heaven. Her little mouth felt so hot and delicate that I almost came there and then. Only, years of Yoga exercises, helped me in controlling my orgasm. Besides I did not want to scare the little thing too soon, as perhaps she was not ready for it as yet. She was looking so sexy and innocent trying to suck a cock …..probably for the first time.

She could take only about half of my cock in her mouth and tentatively sucked it. I was kneading her lovely boobs with my palms as she sucked and licked my cock.

“aaaah….. this is so lovely Pooja, c’mon take some more.” I said
“ I’m trying darling but its really very big” she said. She kept on sucking and licking as best as she could.
I knew I was ready to come any time now, so I gently pushed her away. It was Showtime.
“Now lie down on the bed” I commanded. She gently did as she was told.
“Can I take off the blind fold now?” she asked
“Not now Jaan, just wait a little more.” I said

I made her comfortable, felt her pussy once more. It was completely wet mixed with her sweat and juices.
“Open your legs darling” I whispered.

She looked apprehensive at the thought of such big cock entering her delicate pussy, but she complied, ……slowly opening her legs for me to have access to her love hole.

“Do you want me to put on a condom?” I asked
“No! …..er…. I mean there is no need. I ‘m on pill” she said shyly.
“Fantastic !” I said
“Please be gentle Aryan” she pleaded
“Don’t worry I will be..” I said

I gently opened the love folds of her pussy and put the head of my cock near her vaginal opening.

As I pushed inside, I found her to be extremely tight, just like a virgin. “ I think she has not had much of a cock since marriage. What a shame Yash” I thought

I kept on pushing and withdrawing gently, (her juices helping me greatly.) till I buried inside her to the hilt.

“ Mmmm……Aaaaaaaaaaahhhh!, p..lease Aryan, slowly………..Ooooooooohhhh ! Yes Aryan yes put it in completely. Yes …. Ah Yes…I’m totally yours …….. Ah! I looooveeeeeeee you.” She moaned.

I increased my tempo and was now pounding her faster. Her tight love hole taking my cock completely. Her fingers dug on my back and she wrapped her legs around me clasping me tightly. With my free hand I removed her blind fold and looked at her beautiful face.

Her eyes were closed and she was in total ecstasy. Writhing,….. moaning, ……..pleading “Yes darling Faster…… faster…..aaaaaaah.” she cried, until we both could no longer hold on .

“I’m coooming darling” she moaned
“ Me too princess, …….aaaah! I love you”

And we both had a simultaneous earth shattering orgasm. I emptied my whole load into her wet pussy and she kept on massaging my cock with her love muscles till the last drop was drained. I fell on her and remained inside her till I was soft. Her chest was heaving after such intense session. Her soft boobs rising and falling with each breath. Then I lay down by her side and took her in my arms and kissed her on her lips. She was still in trance, eyes closed, breathing heavily.
“This is my best ever!” she whispered slowly.
“Mine too”. I said smiling. “You are an angel”
“I know, we should not have done this, but…….” She began, but I cut her off by another kiss .
“Shhhhhhh. This is no moment to regret but to enjoy while it lasts.” I whispered keeping my fingers on her lips. She smiled and took my finger in her mouth and gently sucked it.

We remained in each others arms, naked…, kissing,…… talking,……… laughing. I made love to her two more times that night, more slowly this time, until finally sleep overpowered both of us and we slept in each others arms, calm and content, oblivious to the surroundings…….to the storm……to the rain……..

I already had made my plans Saturday. It was going to be a long day with my princess. I had planned another surprise for her……….

Other stories you might like

[b]Sunil an office Peon[/b]
[+] 2 users Like vijay321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction - by vijay321 - 28-12-2020, 11:06 AM