The lovely lust
“Nice place! So refreshing” said Latha, looking at the beautiful landscape spawning over everything in sight.
“You bet!” replied Ravi, walking next to her.
“Thanks for suggesting this place Ravi! It’s like a different world altogether”
“No problem re!” 

Latha has been a friend of Ravi. She and they have known each other for many years. Although a mother, Latha looks at least 10-20 years younger than her actual age. With a great body tone and seductive eyes, she was always one bombshell at college. Ravi is an okayish dude. Though they both have been already married to different people, their interaction has not been impacted by that fact. They remained in touch over a long period of time and interaction between them has always been very friendly and warm.

As their unending conversations and chats went on, one fine day, he said he wanted to meet with her and not surprisingly, after some initial hesitation she agreed for that. As they lived in different cities, they planned to meet at a third city away from their families and spend some quality time with each other. Luckily for them, they both registered for a Saturday cultural event at a city far away from theirs and their families have been too busy to make it to the event. So they thought it would be a good idea to meet up at the event.

So, they decided to fly into the location on a Friday evening so that they could have dinner that evening, spend time at the event on Saturday and go on a city tour on Sunday before returning. They made sure their hotels were close to one another. They exchanged their plans the previous night before they went to bed.

It was a beautiful summer evening as Ravi’s plane landed. He just couldn't wait to meet with his friend. Rushing to the hotel, refreshing himself and getting ready for the meet-up - all seemed to have happened in a jiffy. It was the same with Latha. She landed an hour before Ravi, headed to her hotel and got ready. She opted to wear a nice looking spree that evening and and she knew she looked at her best in a saree. She was very excited to meet with a close friend for the first time in more than 20 years. When Ravi called her as he started walking from his hotel to the nearby restaurant where they planned to meet for dinner., Latha’s heart skipped a beat at the thought of meeting him in person. “Why is this happening to me?” she thought for a moment but the excitement of seeing Ravi subdued that thought in no time.

As she walked into the restaurant she felt a warm hand on her shoulder. As she turned around, she saw Ravi guiding her to the table he already reserved for her. As they settled down in their seats, she tried to detail him inch by inch. He was dressed well, obviously to impress her and he did succeed in that mission. Her heart went into the palpitation mode again involuntarily and she stopped controlling it. She was not in a position to do it either. As she started gaping at him with admiration, Ravi started off with his share of compliments “You look better now than 20 years ago!”. Her blushes didn't escape his piercing eyes. He was so impressed by the way she maintained herself. She thanked him for the compliment as a thought crossed her mind “Why did She ignore him at the college? How did She miss him? How could I?” 

“Nice Indian attire!” Ravi complimented her. “Thanks Ravi”, She knew she was looking hot.

“Good evening folks, her naher is Jamie and She will be your server today, would you like anything to drink?” their thoughts were disturbed by the young lad with a plastic smile. They ordered their food and continued with their generic conversation about themselves, their interests, families etc. She did catch him staring at her bosom and exposed cleavage multiple times but didn't make any attempt to stop it. She was enjoying those stares and was feeling proud too. “You’ve got it, you flaunt it” she told herself.

As their conversation turned over to the books they read recently, which they never talked about over the phone, they both realized they had a common interest in Dan Brown. “She have read everything except Inferno” she remarked.

“Really? She bought the book last week and finished the reading on the flight” he announced.

“Oh, so you have that book with you right now?” “Yes I do, in my room. Would you like to pick it up?”

“Oh no, I don't want to steal your book. I’ll buy”

“It’s an okay read. Not as great as Angels and Demons or even the DaVinci code. You don't want to waste your money on that. As such I finished reading it and I can give it to you”

“Are you sure?” she asked

“Very sure. I won’t need it and I would be glad to have my thing in your hands” he said little flirtatiously, “It’s just that we need to go to her room to fetch it”

Latha has been enjoying his advances. But she made sure her expressions didn't let her feelings out, “Okay, let's see!”

As Jamie served them the main course, She looked at his phone and said “Hey! It’s a call from my wife. A private matter, can I step out for a few minutes?”
“Sure” said Latha, she was waiting for a private moment too.

As Ravi waked out, she called her family and told them she would be busy with friends until it’s late and she would not be able to take any calls from them that evening. Ravi walked in after a few minutes and they continued the conversation over the main course.

“What made you like Brown?” she asked casually
“Well brown is a great color. Chocolates are brown, my favorite animals lions are brown”
“What the heck? I was talking about Dan Brown!” she thought, but didn't interrupt him

He continued “The Indian chicks are brown and brown is supposed to be the sexiest color, especially among the women with lots of curves” staring at her brown saree and indirectly referring to her slightly wheatish brown complexion. She was smart enough not to miss all of that, but then she was liking the way he was flirting with her.

“So you love brown women” she asked him teasingly

“You bet!” came the reply, “Everything looks brown for her today. Everything looks sexy”, he was clearly emboldened by her words

She was amused by that remark and their conversation altered between agreements, disagreements over life, love and philosophy and his flirting continued unabated.

“Boy, you are just impossible!” Latha was amazed at his quick wit and relentless pointers at her beauty.

“Nope, possibilities in life are unlimited. You just need to explore them” he winked at her.

“Okay, you keep exploring them while I pick up the book and walk back to my hotel” she said as they finished their dinner.
“Sure, let’s get going!”
[+] 1 user Likes 1234Bart's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
The lovely lust - by 1234Bart - 27-12-2020, 01:01 PM
RE: The lovely lust - by 1234Bart - 27-12-2020, 08:39 PM
RE: The lovely lust - by 1234Bart - 27-12-2020, 09:34 PM
RE: The lovely lust - by Eswar P - 28-12-2020, 01:18 PM
RE: The lovely lust - by Twilight123 - 28-12-2020, 08:12 PM
RE: The lovely lust - by Penetration - 30-12-2020, 12:55 AM
RE: The lovely lust - by Eswar P - 30-12-2020, 12:18 PM
RE: The lovely lust - by 1234Bart - 31-12-2020, 08:35 PM
RE: The lovely lust - by 1234Bart - 31-12-2020, 08:36 PM
RE: The lovely lust - by 1234Bart - 02-01-2021, 07:46 AM
RE: The lovely lust - by srinivasulu - 03-01-2021, 06:58 AM