The Kabbadi match
Deepthi came in first this time. As soon as she came she came towards me thinking that I was a sfae bet when compared to boys. Just as she extended her hands to touch me, I caught hold of her hands and pulled her to me. She fell on me and both of us lost balance and fell down. While falling, her face pressed against me and accidentally our lips touched each others. Oh, what a sensation it was. She must have just wetted her lips with her tongue, I guess. Her lips were moist with saliva and just as her lips brushed against my lips, my lips too became wet. I fell down and Deepthi fell over me. Immediately I put my hands underneath and tried to grab her. My hands touched her thighs. I brought my hand slightly above and took it up her skirt until my hands rested on her panty just above her buttocks. I pressed her ass cheeks. As she struggled to get up, I hugged her buttocks even more tightly and as she violently moved her head , my lips came in contact with her lips quite a number of times. By then, Selvin and Ashok joined . I cud see that they went for her plump breast. They balled it much to their desire. Though Deepthi lost her breath, peter delayed giving her out and I kept pressing her ass and selvin and Ashok kept balling one of her breast each. When Peter declared her out and she got up and went, she looked like a girl who had been gang bangd. Selvin went in and straightaway went for my wife this time. Just when my wife though he was going back, he turned and hit straight at her boobs. It was a powerful hit. Straight at the right boob just over her T shirt. When my wife tried to catch him, he slipped off and came. It was left to Swetha to save her team. She walked in. I saw that by this time both Selvin and Ashoks cocks were tenting in their jaddis and I was not bad myself. As swetha approached, she could not take her eyes off our bulging jaddis. She tried to go back but just as she tuned Ashok pulled her skirt. She fell down and her skirt was raised up to her panty. What legs she got….very shapely very model like…..I immediately fell down upon her such that my head just rested over her panty. I could almost smell her pussy….waw! I moved my head such that my lips brushed against her thighs. I cud see that Ashok put his head on her breasts and Selvin fell over her such that his jaddi was on top of her face with his cock pressing her face. Swetha surrendered immediately. Again, seeing our comfortable position where each one of us had buried our heads into, Peter delayed the call for a few minutes. We had won the second game. I cud see that my wife was tensed and she wanted to win anyway. I cud see peter commenting to the boys,
“ Well done boys! Un have proved how much superior boys are to girls….. The dress only made us lose the first game….Once my boys were in jaddi, the girls had nothing to hold to….and we could win easily…..! ” As Peter said this, I cud see that my wife exchanged glances with the other two girls. They had a secret discussion. Then my wife came to us. She looked at Peter and said,
“Last round we had lost because you took the advantage of our dress. And with u stripping to jaddi u have an unfair advantage. So we have decided to strip to our underwear. But I want all this to be highly professional and it should remain a secret. The girls and myself would not prefer this news going out. If you promise to keep it secret, we will play next game in our underwear.” 
As my wife spoke, I cud see that the boys were almost nodding even before she cud complete. I agreed. Peter gave a moment of thought as though he were very professional about the whole thing and said,
“Every team has the freedom to choose its attire. After all it’s a private match!”

My wife left. They went behind a tree and when they came out it was a sight that I can never forget. First Deepthi came out. She had black bra and black panties. The bra was too small to cover her plump breasts . It exposed a lot of cleavage. It was the same with her panties. As she walked, it was evident that the panties could not fully hide her ass cheeks which were bulging out. Next Swetha came out. She was wearing green panty and blue bra. As she was lean, the inner wear covered her private parts fully but as she was tall, her legs and thighs were exposed and any one cud shag just seeing at her legs. Then my wife came out. As the boys were wearing jaddis the reaction cud be clearly seen. Their cocks gave a throb just as their chemistry teacher came out in bra and panty. My wife looked completely different. Soundarya was wearing a pink colour bra and a matching rose colour panty. Her thighs were almost like Sridevi’s. Her boobs were popping out . Her hips were slender like Aishwarya. And she had a nice protruding ass like Dimple. Even I who had seen her naked many times and who had screwed her, found it difficult not to get excited. The boys could not wait to get into the room and have a go at her. Peter was just licking his lips looking at my wife’s breasts. The third game started.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Kabbadi match - by jananilover - 21-03-2019, 11:55 PM
RE: The Kabbadi match - by jananilover - 21-03-2019, 11:57 PM
RE: The Kabbadi match - by jananilover - 21-03-2019, 11:58 PM
RE: The Kabbadi match - by jananilover - 22-03-2019, 12:02 AM
RE: The Kabbadi match - by ronylol - 22-03-2019, 12:12 AM
RE: The Kabbadi match - by Givemeextra - 22-03-2019, 11:12 AM
RE: The Kabbadi match - by urb0nd - 02-04-2019, 02:25 PM
RE: The Kabbadi match - by ronylol - 02-04-2019, 04:28 PM
RE: The Kabbadi match - by Kalyan143 - 09-02-2021, 06:03 PM
RE: The Kabbadi match - by pylode - 10-02-2021, 03:00 AM