The Kabbadi match
The Saturday came. I was waiting for the evening. We then proceeded directly to Peter’s house. His house was almost on top of a small hill in Ooty. He had a well maintained garden. Besides it, there was a basketball court and open ground. We reached there sharp at five. Peter welcomed us. I found that the boys Selvin and Ashok had already come and they were exercising. They were in their shorts and banians. Both of them were my wife’s students. They wished her. My wife too wished them . I found that she was getting tensed. The thought that she had to be in the field along with her students must have made her feel odd. Deepthi and Swetha arrived just five minutes after us. They were wearing their kabbadi team dress which was a short skirt and tops. My wife and I had brought dresses with us. We went to the change rooms and changed into dresses suited for the match. I wore shorts and banian like other boys. But my wife was hesitant to wear short skirt. So she wore her tracking suit which was a pant and T shirt. When she stepped out, Peter, Selvin and Ashok were all surprised as they had always seen her in a sari and never in such dress. This tracking suit fit closely to her body and the pant could not hide the fact that she had very good buttocks. The match started. Peter sat in the chair at the centre. My wife, Swetha and Deepthi were on one side. Myself , Selvin and Ashok were on the other. First it was our turn to go into their territory. We decided to send Selvin. As selvin went in, I found that the two girls were in one corner and my wife was on the other. Selvin headed for the girls straightaway. He tried to touch them. But they were careful. When Selvin tried to go deep, my wife came from this side. Selvin escaped from being grabbed by my wife. He returned. Then Deepthi came inside. Deepthi was short. She was slightly plump also. Her skirt was rising as she tried to run here and there and her creamy white thighs flashed. I immediately got a hard on seeing her thighs close quarters. I wonder what the boys must have felt. I saw that Selvin too was eying her plump thighs. Just when it looked Deepthi will return back, Selvin dived upon her and held her thighs. I could see the instant reaction of Deepthi. Just as Selvin’s hands cam in contact with her thighs, she let out a gasp. Selvin tightened his grip. Immediately Ashok cam from the other end and he hugged Deepthi from behind not allowing her to get back. I could distinctly see his hand brush against her breasts. I too did not want to miss out on the opportunity . Though it was pretty clear that Deepthi could not escape these two guys and there was no need of my help, I too went and caught her other thigh which was free. Oh, how soft it was. I slowly raised my hands and my felt up her thighs. It was so soft and fleshy. For Deepthi, it must have been a first time experience where she had two guys holding each of her thighs and one guy hugging her from behind. She let out her breath and Peter declared her out. The Ashok went in. Ashok again was trying for swetha . Swetha kept going behind and behind. Ashok followed her. He was just a foot away from her. He extended his hands to touch her. Just then my wife came from this side and caught his thighs. Ashok was really hairy . and he had hairs in his legs too. My wife caught his thighs . Ashok tried to get out of her clutches. But by this time , Swetha too hugged him from front and pulled him towards her. They somehow managed to bring him down. My wife never left his legs and Swetha fell flat on Ashok to prevent him from moving. Her breasts were brushing against his chest. Ashok lost his breath. He was declared out. So he went out and Deepthi came in. Then, my wife came in. She tried to get me out by touching me. Just as she followed me, Selvin cam running from behind and put both his hands just on her T shirt pressing her boobs. My god! It was such a rare sight. My wife’s boobs were juggling in that t shirt and just then Selvin’s hands covered them. A eightteen year old boy, her own student pressed her boobs right in front f her husband. My wife even then never gave her breath. She immediately turned towards him and forcefully removed his hands. As she tried to touch her line, Selvin desperately tried to pull her back. He would have touched her breasts, her stomach etc but my wife proved to be slippery and she went back successfully and Selvin was out. I was left alone now. I went in. The two girls clasped their hands to each other and waited for to come up further. In my corner of my eyes, I was looking at my wife. I knew that she will come from behind. Just as my wife started moving and I got distracted a bit, immediately Deepthi pulled my legs. I fell down. Within a second both the girls were over me. Swetha had fallen over me in such a way that her boobs were just over my face. I could clearly sense Deepthi’s soft hips over my cock. What a feeling! Two teeny girls over me. I pretended as though I was trying to escape from them and just groped my hands as far as possible. I could distinctly feel my hands grabbing a breast. I did not know whose it was….Deepthi’s or Swetha’s ….it was soft, round and firm. I also managed to press some ass cheeks. Since I had pressed two different types of ass cheeks…..one the plumpy one ..must be Deepthi’s and the other small soft one ….must be Swetha’s….i guessed I had pressed the buttocks of both the girls. By this time my wife too joined them and she expertly twisted my arm which made me lose my breath immediately. I was declared out. We could not believe it. Within five minutes we had lost the opening game. It was a best of five. So I came back and had a short team meeting. Peter also joined us. I could see that my wife was giving a triumphant smile at Peter. 

Peter said aloud,
“See boys, the main problem was you were not agile enough. You did not move fast. I think there is a problem with your dress. Why don’t you strip of your shorts and just wear a jaddi. And Ramesh , you are doing the team no good by wearing that pants which is easy grasp for the opponents.” Immediately all three of us stripped of our other dresses and we were in just our jaddis. All the boob touching had given me a big erection and with jaddi it was fairly obvious to everyone. I saw that the boys too were having an erection. I noticed that Deepthi was glancing at my erection and when I looked at her , she glanced away. The second game started.
[+] 1 user Likes jananilover's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Kabbadi match - by jananilover - 21-03-2019, 11:55 PM
RE: The Kabbadi match - by jananilover - 21-03-2019, 11:57 PM
RE: The Kabbadi match - by jananilover - 21-03-2019, 11:58 PM
RE: The Kabbadi match - by jananilover - 22-03-2019, 12:02 AM
RE: The Kabbadi match - by ronylol - 22-03-2019, 12:12 AM
RE: The Kabbadi match - by Givemeextra - 22-03-2019, 11:12 AM
RE: The Kabbadi match - by urb0nd - 02-04-2019, 02:25 PM
RE: The Kabbadi match - by ronylol - 02-04-2019, 04:28 PM
RE: The Kabbadi match - by Kalyan143 - 09-02-2021, 06:03 PM