26-12-2020, 03:25 AM
![[Image: lae6ixrt00kvqzrzcgbcheykcs.jpg]](https://abload.de/img/lae6ixrt00kvqzrzcgbcheykcs.jpg)
Squirtle Modelling & Texturing Series
MP4 | ENG | Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080 | Audio: mp3, 48000 Hz | Duration: 24h:50m | Size File: 10.1 GB
Genre; eLearning
In this series I go through the process of texturing and modeling this lovely turtle from start to finish. I will go through my methodology and workflows with step by step narration. Along the way I'm going to talk about it all: Design, UVs, modelling, sculpting, Texturing, topology and even a few failures.
I use Zbrush, Maya and Mari with a small section using Substance Designer. I will not be teaching the very basics of the software but do have 11 mini lessons throughout to teach techniques I use throughout :)
Files Included:
21 x Narrated Videos (Just under 7 hours of footage if I've done the maths right)
11 x Mini Lessons
Zbrush File and Low Poly OBJ
Final Exported Textures
& More
Video Chapters:
00 - Intro / VFX Asset Pipeline
01 - Ref is King
02 - Zbrush Blockout
03 - Retopo & UVing
03b - Retopoing Cont. Shell & Tail
04 - UV and UDIM Workflow
05 - Zbrush Hand Sculpted Details
06 - Painting Displacement in Mari
06b - Shell Problem Solving
07 - Analysing a First Pass Render
08 - Zbrush Second Pass
09 - Mari and Zbrush Balancing
10 - Colour Block In and Mari Setup
11 - Adding More Colour Details in Mari
12 - Shell Hand Painting in Mari
13 - Checking Renders and Making Edits
13b - Final Mari Colour Textures
14 - Making Secondary Maps
15 - Glasses, Nails and Eyes
16 - Arnold Render Scene Overview
17 - Post Mortem
Homepage
Code:
https://gumroad.com/l/opOEI![[Image: 12shellhandpaintinginbyjrn.jpg]](https://abload.de/img/12shellhandpaintinginbyjrn.jpg)
Code:
https://nitroflare.com/view/EC14B87F3835021/Squirtle_Modelling.part01.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/F5B4B698E40A4A9/Squirtle_Modelling.part02.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/7C54B7EBF6D4EF5/Squirtle_Modelling.part03.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/3D27235125E9DC8/Squirtle_Modelling.part04.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/C2233FC7367A28A/Squirtle_Modelling.part05.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/688D22FCFF3040A/Squirtle_Modelling.part06.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/5F8627DD06B6A66/Squirtle_Modelling.part07.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/481F8E0B440A450/Squirtle_Modelling.part08.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/41BB5F3C21CD42F/Squirtle_Modelling.part09.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/260A2F936989190/Squirtle_Modelling.part10.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/191655FAE3F25C1/Squirtle_Modelling.part11.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/929D4DFD611D0FA/Squirtle_Modelling.part12.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/3C4AFB6703A8BA6/Squirtle_Modelling.part13.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/AC86A31861808A7/Squirtle_Modelling.part14.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/314773790EF9EF1/Squirtle_Modelling.part15.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/7AEA2CDF810A7D2/Squirtle_Modelling.part16.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/D95E80A561D7E5A/Squirtle_Modelling.part17.rarCode:
https://rapidgator.net/file/5c118e7220baf18311bfad3c9bf197fe/Squirtle_Modelling.part01.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/aae05e1a8cc55e46d3b46b13d6fb7558/Squirtle_Modelling.part02.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/e332142b93714bf405907a7d8fe6e99d/Squirtle_Modelling.part03.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/83ef1337f0296e17c3c0e9cb19aaa9c4/Squirtle_Modelling.part04.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/9928420d4bc2864afb5e3da738d2306f/Squirtle_Modelling.part05.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/4805e4fbbe1dfa30d3d6b244bb42d277/Squirtle_Modelling.part06.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/2411f884ab8b2588f7657050ae7b5109/Squirtle_Modelling.part07.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/41f2e1b4cf1cf5d92adec256b0812b28/Squirtle_Modelling.part08.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/261ae55b4ba2e3fa642a2eb31cfde35b/Squirtle_Modelling.part09.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/bec6e9ed652c2ca822bd6d8067714a67/Squirtle_Modelling.part10.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/9f1d531d47edcdaf56186a56f2c6b1eb/Squirtle_Modelling.part11.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/c0ef45eec0c500664ad84882404fd575/Squirtle_Modelling.part12.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/17bdc78b7e9479bf481a2767a7bf3fdb/Squirtle_Modelling.part13.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/d692c062d4b30c83c5e79d438f0b3a11/Squirtle_Modelling.part14.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/7aade225330202b037bdbd0476b01f10/Squirtle_Modelling.part15.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/034747fdf69eee4752daa09f88856787/Squirtle_Modelling.part16.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/9d6ee62c4c24c2bb0cc341f64c52ee95/Squirtle_Modelling.part17.rar.html

![[+]](https://xossipy.com/themes/sharepoint/collapse_collapsed.png)