Construction People Try Their Luck – Part I (Copied)
Contd.
Sush was like busy bee in the morning making breakfast and make tiffins ready for all three of them then her son Akash left to his school by 7.45 am and Ajay in great spirits left office by 8 am normally after both of them leave the time between 8-9am was Sush’s time as she relaxed and got ready for her office, normally she will leave office by 9.10 am and used reach her bank at 9.50 am once inside the bank as the clock strikes 10 and till about 4pm it was a hectic time including the lunch time usually Sush used to leave office by 5 or 5.15 pm and reach home before 6.30pm .

Sush decided she will have some rules for her new found flirt attitude or sluttiness she decided nothing in office as she did not want any issues at workplace as she had seen so many of her young colleagues in all sort of complex relationship and most times she was the peace maker to help through those mess ,also as she was a departmental head and her Branch manager always treated with lot of respect because of her discipline as well her leadership role in keeping office staff  in check and maintain relatively stress free atmosphere at work 

Sush was ready in her usual time she thought she looked brilliant in her white shirt and black slacks normally she used to take rickshaw to office from the auto stand near her house the drivers treated her with so much respect especially the younger but one or two older middle aged ones were the guys who always looking her through the mirrors at signals she had seen only in Mumbai so many cleverly placed mirrors at all angles so the drivers can watch the passengers and she understood it was a safety measure but at the same time drivers watch lot of fun happening in their autos

As she reached the main gate of her apartment auto waiting for regular office goers like me automatically came to pick up and it was a older guy she could see this guy was salivating on the prospect of dropping her to the bank Sush got in and opening her bag  put on her dark glasses and then used a duppata to keep her hair in place she did all this and then she just opened her shirt button to take safety pin from gold chain in her neck to pin her duppata together so her hands are free

She purposely forgot to put the button on showing real solid cleavage as her endowed  big breast  always peaks through any attire in this case open button gave obscured by nice view of  her bra and a inner wear she wears to office she could through her glasses the driver was focused on the busy road and whenever he stopped at signals he was blatantly watching her through various mirror, Sush just checked mails and Whatsup and when auto stopped she also kept a check on what the driver up to with his wandering eyes through her dark glasses

She got few calls from her friends she told about the new house she had booked and absent mindedly crossed  her legs several times during those times she could see many times driver was looking right earnest on the spot in between her legs it seemed seeing that spot was giving so much fun because she had seen him rub his cock as if he was adjusting his pant and towel he kept across his lap 

Now she could see they were nearing office so opened her legs keeping her handbag in her lap and as the auto stopped at the signal she leaned forward re-doing her slipper buckles the driver had best view seeing the top part of her breast her inners as well as a glimpses of her nipples through her laced bra it was buffet served on platter for him

She got up doing her eyes on the mirror the drivers eyes were fastened on her and she could his guy one hand was busy under his towel probably feeling his cock Sush wondered how big this guy’s cock could be he was a stocky guy medium height and had decent body my god that Sush stop it she admonished herself she was minutes from office so she removed pin put it back in her chain in this process almost for few second 2 buttons opened in her shirt  but quickly put it on covering everything neat and clean no more shows as the auto stopped in her bank

She got down looked at the meter it was 164 Rs she gave him 200 Rs he gave Rs 50/- back no change madam with a silly guilty looking smile

As Sush immediately looked to open her handbag to look for the change

Driver said Memsaab no problem you are our regular madam please leave it

Sush smiled said thank you Bhaiya

She quickly reached the bank entrance and from inside of her air conditioned Bank through the tinted black glass she had a look outside at the autodriver he was still looking at the bank entrance probably at her departed backside now openly scratching his balls feeling his cock his hands were clearly on them

Sush thought at this rate of discounts she was getting from everyone just for a feasting to look on her sexy body or touch like yesterday evening she will save lot of money Sush now as decided went go back totally to her normal office behaviour mode but as she sat in her seat and went to washroom to get fresh before she started work she thought definitely she has to visit the shopkeeper bhaiya thinking of having some more strong sexual flirting in the evening as she thought as it is in one month I will leave the place let me enjoy and have a good time and go

After hectic day at office sharp at 5pm Sush left office and was back to her house by 6pm she had a very sober nice auto driver so she was totally busy with her phone on the entire way home She picked her son from the club house as went to her home making him a french toast in a hurry he finished to go down and play then she freshened up then wearing T-shirt top which highlighted her figure a shapely tightened churridar bottoms and Duppata across her breast she was ready as she looked at the mirror she looked ravishingly ready her evening flirt with poor shopkeeper

She walked crossing the gate her son was playing football with so much intent he did not even notice her she turned to the road saw that bhaiya’s shop had 2 persons she went to the nearby baker buy bread & milk as she saw her shop empty quickly settled and walked to his Shop

Shopkeeper was all smiles welcoming her

Madam bathiya aaj kya seva kar saktoovom

She said bhaiyaji I liked those mats you showed can I have a look that day my son was there I was not able to see them properly

Bhaiya took his stool and climbed up and taking the mats one by one as he looked his heart almost stopped Memsaab had removed dupatta and kept in the counter

Now he can he can see the top her most beautiful breast almost bra holding and thrusting of bra clearly even hint of her nipples as she moved 

Sush knew she was giving a free view she started taking number of mats then keeping it across the table started asking do you have this colour , this design and what is the price as turned other side  to look at the mats showing her cleavage from just behind her butts in the tight churrudar my god he thought shopkeeper Beni Prasad what all to see and drool 

It was like xx English movies where you can see this pretty in sexy revealing clothes things but he thought full body Indian like her made his cock hardening because not only he can see from behind when she looking at the mat he also can see the frontal view from glass cover another view of her varied beauty and madam also looking up to him up asking for the prices of each making it a prolonged show luckily no others came to the shop 

Sush could feel the guy was really excited she saw outside no one was watching and no one coming inside she too four different mats in her  hand in a line and leaning back and purposely touching the shopkeeper she asked which colour is good.

Beni prasad could not believe his luck madam’s sexy shoulder area back was pushing on his cock almost resting on it  and then quickly she picked another four colours picked in both her hands and leaned further back on him this time with more pressure he could feel more pressure on his cock now he really wanted real quickly to go behind the counter to hide is hardness he really had unhappy time with his large cock as all his friends used make fun of cock becouse of his unusual size and girth even his wife hated it saying its so ugly and unusually big   

Sush could really feel a substantial cock on her shoulder so she steeped little away to give the guy some relief and then holding longer thicker mat she purposely used double meaning it feels very long and very thick 

Beni Prasad was in shock what madam what are you telling

Ho bhaiya iam taking about this mat this is long and quite thick in comparison  so this thicker one should work for longer time inside 

Beni was quite shocked what he mumbled 

O iam talking about putting in the table bhaiya what you thought 

No madam i understood now with relief 

Then Sush said bhaiya stressing I really longer and thicker it gives good performance every time so give me this 4 sets as she moved four sets aside in the counter

Relieved Beni Prasad immediately came to his counter seat sat on the stool to hide is big sized tool putting towel on top of that

Sush said Bhaiyaji  aap ka naam kya hai

Memsaab iam Beni Prasad I belong to UP iam from lucknow

That is great  Beni Prasadji iam Sushmita hum bi UP ki betti she added I have come to correct shop and looks like iam getting the correct size with a straight face 

Beni Prasad could not believe what she was meaning as he packed  

Then Sush asked whether his family stayed with him

Beni pradad replied they are in UP madam, I stay behind this shop I have a room where I stay .

Sush then asked so Bhaiya what about your food

Beni pradad replied I cook for myself 

Sush took the packed how much I have to pay you , he said one set ts 60/ / but you are from Up madam please pay 200/- only for 4 sets

Sush took her hand shook his Sweety hand and said happy to meet local UP bhaiya here I will call you for tea one tea day or next time you can call me & show me what is inside (wickedly) and serve tea

Sush said not to leave another passing opportunity Prasadji I like the long big ones you showed now we are friends now so next time you can show in more detail OK

As she left purposely forgetting her Duppata Prasadji called Sushitaji you have left this

Thanks Beniprasadji we will see tomorrow for tea.

Beniprasad was absolutely overwhelmed by action of Sush but totally excited by that ripe body big boobs , oh god what colour and what beautiful face he thought after 45 years Bhagwan has opened a door he had not gone behind anybody it has happened on its own .

Sush really felt toady was like the complete performance without any script and she felt next time would be more than interesting 

Contd
[+] 6 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Construction People Try Their Luck – Part I (Copied) - by mouthinvader - 25-12-2020, 11:53 PM