Construction People Try Their Luck – Part I (Copied)
Contd
Sush woke up to a new morning today she was feeling the after effects of the robust and physical bout sex she had yesterday tired but buzzing hmmm what else she thought no sex almost for last 2months and almost 4 times yesterday with two 2 New friends ( Strangers really) and my god what big tools she never thought her pussy can take such big cocks and what skills they knew how to please a lady and evening at the shop keeper's place simply was most provocative sext and super slutty 

With such thoughts in her mind Sush wanted something interesting to start the morning she swung into action she decided she will give a sweet surprise to her husband first she locked the bedroom door her husband was sleeping to one side to his left she came lying next to him her almost near his lap and then slowly opened his pyjama normally she had never seen him wear undergarments in the night so no surprise his cock sprang out of the pyjama as with any male early in the morning it was half raised

Sush thought no way you can compare those massive tools but still Ajay had a decent sized cock she simply took it in her salivating mouth sucking it with nice wetty saliva there was murmur from Ajay as Sush kept her mouth shut on his now hardening tool  waiting to see he had woken up or not but he continued sleeping

Now she took more of his cock and started sucking him in right earnest slowly but surely Ajay woke with a start to a super sensation happening to his body and his cock he looked saw his lovely wife giving him a lovely head job to give her greater access he brought both his hands holding her head on his fully hardened cock he rolled slowly on to his back 

Never had Sush given him head in morning he thought probably during their first year after marriage but even then she wanted him to fuck her

Sush looked at him smile on her eyes as she almost took his complete cock inside her mouth
Ajay was besides himself 

Oh god Sush its super oh god your mouth its soo good..
O it’s so wonderful it’s so hot Oh god Oh God Sush sush sush he kept screeching

it took only 3 minutes he was gushing his hot pent up cum in spurts it was almost 3 month since he had sex with Sush 

Ajay expecting Sush take his cum in her nightie or housecoat had pleasant shock his pretty wife kept sucking and swallowing his cum it was pure pleasure and ecstasy  for Ajay this may be the second time ever she had done this and remembered last she had thrown up and felt very uncomfortable last time so had not pursued but now she seemed so comfortable with it

Sush felt again liberated in spirit as she began to understand power of woman , for any man it may seems ultimate symbol that female had taken cock in her mouth sucked and taken his cum but Sush felt she was the one in control 

As she was immersed in these provocative thoughts Ajay was shrinking fast she took her mouth from his cock and gave a quick Ajay  juicy kiss as she rushed to bathroom to wash up 

Ajay was pleasantly shocked of the real good morning he received from his dear wife as Sush came out in seconds from washroom looking absolutely gorgeous

How was the surprise Ajay babu

Oh God Sush you made my day Oh God what happened

O Ajay quick thinking Sush replied I have been planning last few days to do something to create passion in our mundane routine after booking our House yesterday I really wanted do something in the night but you were tired and so sleepy so morning I thought I must give you a pleasant surprise to my most loving and caring hubby it was just spontaneous

Oh God Sush iam lucky to have such a beautiful wife you really made  my day and more surprises are welcome

Sush said Oh god it’s already 7am I have to wake up Akash as she got into her routine

Sush could not believe the change which has come into her she felt free of any pain or soreness or tiredness she was in radiant and in great spirits as she rushed to  Akash’s room .

Contd.

[+] 4 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Construction People Try Their Luck – Part I (Copied) - by mouthinvader - 23-12-2020, 08:59 PM