Incest A Mom's Game Continues
Music 
TMGC - Ch:23 - Dad Comes back and joins in

From Ravi's narration....

I was getting ready to go to airport with Mom as dad is going to be back from his long office trip. It's been over two weeks since the construction guys left the site on the morning Mom had a send-off party with them. She never told me what happened that night but looking at her I assumed what might have went through out the night. She was dizzy and sore for almost two and a half days after that. The guys never showed up again and I was surprised they lived upto their words, especially Sajid. Mom used to look at the house which have been occupied by now and lived in the memories. She liked being around the guys and she missed that feeling a lot. Every time we had sex, I would bring up the topic of the guys of how she behaved like a whore/slut for them and she would turn wild while fucking.

"Ravi, are you done getting ready or not. We are getting late for the airport" Mom shouted from the living room. I could sense the excitement in her voice as dad had never been away from us this long.

"Yes Mom, just pick up the keys from the drawer from the dressing table" I replied smiling to myself.

I was a bit disappointed that dad is back. Even though there is a good understanding between us, I always felt a little discomfort when it comes to being sexual with Mom when dad is around. Maybe it is the love that mom had for him made me feel jealous. By the time, I came back to the living room, Mom was dressed in a neat saree with not much makeup, but she looked stunning. We started for the airport and reached in an hour with Mom driving. As the plane arrived, dad came and immediately Mom hugged him in the airport. She kissed him in the cheek and dad looked at me watching them. The ting of jealous hit me again and dad could surely sense but he just smiled. Dad and myself placed the luggage in the trunk and he asked me to drive this time even Mom asked not to let me drive. Mom went into the backseat along with dad. On the way home, Mom placed her head on dad's shoulder and I kept watching them through the front mirror. At one moment, I even caught them smooching like young kids in the backseat.

After we reached home, we spent the day having small talks. At night after dinner, as usual I went into my bedroom. Once inside, I felt a bit different today as Mom wouldn't join me in bed. I felt bad thinking that and went to sleep. After an hour, Mom came in as I was watching some web series on mobile and sat on the bed beside me. She bent on top of me crushing her boobs on my chest and kissed me on lips. I took the chance and grabbed her boobs squeezing them hard pinching her nipples. This might have turned her on as she let her hand towards my cock into my shorts and squeezed my cock. I lifted her nightie ans was caressing get thighs when she got up and took off her nightie standing right there.

"What are you doing Mom? Dad is right in the next room"

"Don't worry son, I'm just getting ready for him" she said and slid down her panties to stand buck naked feasting my eyes.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-rnVSshm79qVylZp2T3-...Q&usqp=CAU]

I just sat on the bed as she bent over to feed her boobs to my mouth and started to suck on her tits like a kid. I played then for a while and moved my hand to her pussy when she backed away and said

"Don't lose control Ravi. Your dad must be lot hungry for them" she said with one hand on her boobs and the other at her pussy mound which was cleanly shaved.

I sighed with my head low as she made her way to the door. Then she stopped and came back to sit on the edge of the bed. She then pulled my shorts turn and bent over to suck my cock while caressing my balls with the other.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQr_TUzRTpn2wq7QlzhHWb...w&usqp=CAU]

"Ohhh...... Mom. This feels so good" I said with my head back on the headrest of the bed.

Soon her mouth was filled with my cock and I could feel my cock touching her throat with each movement she said. She was blowing my cock so perfectly that I was soon feeling the pressure building in my balls and she to might have felt it as she moved her head faster than earlier. Soon I was about to cum and said

"Mom, I'm going to cum" I said but she kept doing it faster and soon I came filling her mouth with cum. I could see my cum oozing from her mouth as she sat back. She immediately gulped the cum in one go and smiled looking at me in the eyes.

"Now, you have a good sleep and I'll take care of your dad" she said caressing my hair and smiled naughtily. She moved to the door and turned back to give me a flying kiss. I watched with joy filled eyes as she left.

From Sailaja's (Mom's) narration.....

I walked out of my son's room looking at his happy eyes. I would never want to hurt him as his dad is here and keep him satisfied in all ways. I walked naked into our room as Kiran kept seeing some mails on his laptop. He turned his head and let out a wolf whistle looking at me walking stark naked. As I got in bed, he put away his laptop and hugged me tight kissing on lips. I was worried he could smell his son's cum on my lips but the thought only turned me on more as I let my tongue slip into Kiran's mouth. Then I got on top of him and sat on his cock slowly as his cock slid inside my pussy. Soon Kiran's cock was completely inside me and I could see how good he felt as I looked him in the eyes. I rode on top of him as she held my waist. After riding for a while, I got up completely and sat back in his cock but this time facing my back towards him. I bent down a little too let him have a clear view of his cock disappearing into my pussy. He held me tight by waist as his cock swifted deep into my pussy and slapped on my butt cheeks slowly. As I didn't say anything, he started to spank my ass cheeks harder and I was worried Ravi might be hearing the sounds in the next room. Kiran kept spanking my ass cheeks until they were red as I kept riding his cock harder.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpCSlPAGpwJs6kBgEuUoY...w&usqp=CAU]

I was moaning both with pain and pleasure riding on my husband's cock and I clearly could say my son was hearing us. The very thought excited me and soon I came with a loud moan. My husband had not yet come and I got up from him. I immediately took his cock in my mouth and started to suck it clean off my juices. I could taste our sex juices in my mouth. As I did that Kiran was breathing to cumming and I stopped sucking saying

"Where you you want to cum, my dear husband. Which hole do you prefer" I asked.

The question must have excited him and he said
"I want to cum on all over your boobs"

As soon as he said that I slept on the bed as he got in top of me and struck his dick in my pussy. After a few thrusts in missionary position. He pulled out his cock and came all over my boobs. The spurts of cum hit my boobs and face all over. Few drops landed on my belly and I licked them clean off my body with fingers.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTEv_uLmjK-7wY7kBPoDNk...w&usqp=CAU]

"Your must have had a good time with our son and you have learnt a lot of things my sexy wife" he said sleeping beside me cuddling.

Little did he know what his wife was upto in the time he was away. I don't want him to find out and ruin our relationship. Later we slept and woke up in midnight for another session. At around 2am in the night, after a good session I walked to the living room for some water and peeked into Ravi's room. He was sleeping probably naked under the sheets and could easily figure his erect cock forming tent in the sheets. He seemed to be in deep sleep as I kept watching him and left without disturbing him. As I turned around, I watched my husband looking at me and joined me to watch our son.

"Go and pull down the sheets" he whispered into my ear.

As I walked to my son's bed, Kiran watched with excitement. When I reached the bed, I slowly pulled the sheets down to reveal his erect cock and I looked at my husband's mouth forming an 'O' looking at our son's cock. Although Kiran had known from a long time of our incestuous relationship and he almost saw me giving our son a blowjob, he never saw Ravi's cock in the open. I smiled looking at Kiran and looked at him smiling holding his cock tight. That aroused me and I bent down to kiss on my son's cock looking into my husband's eyes. Looking at me like that, Kiran started to jerk his cock right there at the door. I licked the tip of my son's cock carefully enough but to wake him up and they must have surely turned my husband on add I could see him jerking off more faster. There was some movement on bed as I looked at my son and he was opening his eyes.

"What are you doing Mom? Ravi asked surprised and I looked at the door to find Kiran out of sight.

I looked at Ravi smiling naughtily and got up on the bed with both my legs in each side of him a sat down at his waist level. My back was faced to the door and I'm sure Ravi couldn't see his father is Kiran dared to peek inside. I then bent down to kiss him in lips at he took my boobs in each hand and started fondling them. Then I moved to feed my boobs to his mouth and he sucked on them eagerly for a while. I then positioned myself so that my pussy was at the entrance of his cock and giggled softly while he struggled to push his cock inside. After a while of teasing, he managed to shove his dick deep inside my pussy which was already filled with his father's cum.

"Fuck Mom. This feels so good with dad right in the next room. He might me in sound sleep while his wife is fucking with his son" he said as he kept thrusting and I rode his dick furiously.

Little did he know that his dad is right there watching us fuck. After a few thrusts, he came and filled my pussy with his cum. I was the only one that knows it was the cum on both men of the family oozing out of my pussy.  I winked at him and wished him good night with a kiss on his lips. As I turned around, we both watched Kiran standing there jerking his cock looking at us. He just smiled at us and when I reached him, he waved bye to our son and we were about to leave to our room naked when Kiran stopped and said to Ravi

"You may join us in our bed son. The bed is big enough for us three" he said and the words hit me like a shock.

Ravi too was shocked to hear that and stayed quiet, when Kiran again said

"I just said that the bed is enough for three (some)" he spelled the word 'some' out of threesome in a low voice only loud enough for me to hear. Ravi got up and was putting on his shorts when Kiran said

"I think there is no need for those" and we walked to our room naked with our son too walking naked behind us.

The three of us were spent for the night for more action and we slept together on the same bed with both of them on either side of me naked. Both Ravi and Kiran drifted off to sound sleep and I just looked down at their hard cocks all night and I didn't realise for how long I was awake looking at their erect dicks and drifted off to sleep.

I was woken up by the sound of alarm in the morning and immediately shut down the alarm not to awake them. I got up and didn't even bother to wear any clothes. It was around two hours later, I was working in the kitchen when Ravi showed up from his room. I didn't even notice when he did woke up and went to his room to put on the shorts. He was dumb struck to see me strolling naked around the house.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRc-jN-y-FFahvs_D30mG-...Q&usqp=CAU]

"Good morning" I said as he remained in shock looking at me. He came back to senses and didn't say anything.

"You think you need those shorts" I asked him.

"I prefer it this way. Are you going to put anything on or you've decided to stay naked the whole day" he asked 

"I think your dad would like me to stay this way. How about you? What do you think?" I asked smiling mischievously.

He didn't answer me and quietly left for his room. A while later Kiran too joined me while I was arranging breakfast. He was wearing a shirt and shorts when he came out of room and I said to him

"Looks like I'm the only one that decided to stay naked in the house"

"We are lucky to watch this perfect goddesses parading naked around the house" he said hugging me tight from back and his erect cock was poking my back. He must have pulled down his shorts with his dick out as I felt his bare cock. He moved his hips as his cock felt my bare buttocks rubbing all over.

"I am surprised you're ready for a nice morning session after a spent out night" I said in a low voice enjoying the feel of his hard cock rubbing my soft ass cheeks.

"After all I've been starving for months to feel you up" he said grabbing my boobs and squeezing them. His hands roamed all over my naked body as he said that. When we turned around our son was standing there watching us. We both looked at his crotch which was forming a tent in his shorts and smiled looking at each other.

I stayed naked the whole day while teasing them whenever I crossed them. Every now and then I would sway my boobs looking at them and they would just watch with their mouths open. I took every chance of brushing them with my body whenever they got near me. I laughed looking at their dicks erect the whole day. Ravi would excuse to go use the washroom once in a while and we know he is jerking off his cock looking at his naked Mom looking at his limp cock in shorts whenever he came back to join us. Later at night, I got to bed early as Kiran and Ravi were watching some cricket match. I've waited for two hours until 11 and none of them were coming. So I walked to the door and stood with a hand on my hips at the doorway and said with a seductive look

"Are you guys coming to sleep with me or you're going to watch TV all night" 

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxzeNxuWwKGmpBL75accE...Q&usqp=CAU]

Both of them immediately switched off the TV and almost ran into the room crossing me onto the bed. As both of them took their places at two ends of the bed, I walked to the side of our son and raised my legs leg to get on top of bed in the meanwhile staying in top of him like mounting his cock. I could feel his big cock in shorts hard and erect. Kiran kept looking at us and smiled. I rolled over in between and said

"Why don't you get comfortable and remove those shorts!"

As soon as I said that, they both removed their shorts revealing their hard cocks to my eyes. I looked at both their erect cocks with my eyes wide open and deliberately my hands moved to grip both their cocks each in a hand. I started to stroke their cocks faster as they reached for my boobs squeezing them. I turned to our son and licked his cock head while my husband kept ravishing my boobs and sucking on them. I sucked Ravi's cock into my mouth and that must have given him courage to held my head by back and shove his cock deeper. I gagged a bit and pulled out his cock to see his disappointed face and said

"Talk to me dirty son, your dad too would like it" I said looking at my husband who was nodding his head as approval. Then I got back to take care of my son's cock while my husband was feeling up y body. As I bent down to take his cock deeper in my mouth hiring my throat, Kiran got in position to put his cock into my sweet hole. Then I t turned around and said

"Not there my dear husband, I want our son to fuck my pussy first today. You can fuck my other hole"

As soon as I said that Kiran was happy and took some saliva to lubricate my ass hole and slowly pushed it inside my asshole. I moaned with my son's cock in my mouth as Kiran stretched my asshole. Soon I could feel my husband's cock all the way deep inside my ass. With all the pain from Kiran fucking my ass, I couldn't concentrate on my son's cock and moved into a comfortable position. Ravi then bent under me and started sucking on my boobs and the room was filled with my screams with my husband fucking my ass and my son biting on my boobs. Ravi played with my erect nipples and Kiran slapped on my soft ass cheeks.

Soon Kiran came in my pussy and his cum started to ooze out of my pussy onto the bed. I laid down in the bed and parted my legs waiting for my son's cock as he mounted on top of me and started to thrust his cock deep in my pussy. Kiran then moved by my side and I gripped his limp cock in my hand and stroked it. Within no time my husband's cock was hard again watching us fuck. I took Kiran's cock in my mouth and started to suck it with my son fucking my pussy. Ravi was intently watching me suck his dad's cock while shoving his cock deep inside me. Very soon Ravi came and filled my pussy with his cum and Kiran was too nearing his second orgasm while I haven't cummed even once yet. As Ravi rolled  over, I took off Kiran's cock out of my mouth but wanting him to cum so soon and he got on top of me in a missionary position. I didn't keep him fuck me but instead pushed his head down to my pussy and gripped his head tight between my thighs as if asking me to pleasure me with his mouth. Kiran didn't even let out son's cum ooze out completely and started to lick my pussy clean hungrily. I think he liked the taste of his sons cum in my pussy as he hungrily kept licking my pussy clean first and then started to tongue fuck me.

Ravi too took his place beside his father and licked my thighs kissing then all over. Both of them would change places between my thighs and pussy, kissing and tongue fucking me until I had an orgasm.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNZlnw69JdNp65zjNa07P...A&usqp=CAU]

When I finally had the first orgasm of the day, it was my son's tongue inside my pussy and he got the taste of my thick pussy juices flowing out. I was very much tired having a hard orgasm and laid on the bed still. Both of them took turns to use the washroom and got back on bed with limp cocks still naked on either side of me. After a while, I saw Kiran's cock getting hard and mounted on his cock.

"Now you get the chance to cum first in my pussy" I said with a naughty smile.

Kiran smirked and shoved his cock deep into my pussy moving his hips up. He then grabbed my boobs in each hand and started to squeeze them hard. I moaned looking into my son's eyes who is jerking his cock looking at us. I motioned him to get up on bed which he did soon and I took his cock in my mouth sucking it. After humping on my husband's cock for a while, I stood up on bed and turned around asking Ravi to lay down.

As Ravi laid on bed, I got back on his cock with my asshole right at his cock and slowly lowered myself in his erect dick. As he kept moving his hips, I turned to my husband and said

"Are you going to watch all the while or you're going to double fuck me? I asked and Kiran's mouth dropped.

He was happy than ever and got in front of me as I lowered myself back on my son with his cock still inside my ass. Kiran slowly pushed his cock inside my pussy and I surely could feel both cocks in me separated by a thin membrane. I am sure both of them would be feeling their cocks moving against each other inside me. I can feel the pain, but the pleasure of having both cocks of the people I live the most in the world is so exciting and the thought is turning me on more. I was so excited that soon, I can feel my orgasm building up. Soon Kiran came inside me and filled my ass. Then I moaned having a harder orgasm and a while later my son too came and filled my pussy. As they pulled their cocks out with slurping sounds, they both fell silent on either side of me. All the three of us were sweating in the bed tired so much after the got steamy session that none of us cared to wash ourselves and rested of bed. Very soon we drifted off to sleep cuddling each other.

In the morning, we were least bothered about wearing any clothes at all and remained naked. We had our breakfast together naked and sat on the sofa with both of them on either side of me in the living room when the door bell rang around 11am. I looked at both their faces and no one was in mood of opening the door and they both looked right at me. I was moving to the room to wear clothes when Ravi said

"Do you think you need to wear clothes to open the door Mom?" His tone was playful.

I smiled at them and walked to the front door naked looking at their both shocked faces, when my husband took the towel nearby to their it at me and said

"You might want this or else the guy at the door is surely going to jerk off while day thinking about you" I looked cross at him and caught the towel.

I wrapped the towel and opened it to find a courier bit with a cover in his hands. He was shocked to see me in towel.

"There is a courier in the name of Ravi" he said stammering in between.

"No problem, I would take it" I said to which he replied

"No madam, I need to had it over the courier in person" he said and it was clear that his intention was to stay as long as possible to look at me a his eyes were stuck to my body all the while. He might have assumed that there is no one at home and I am surely going to surprise him. I opened the door wide so that he can look straight inside at the sofa. As soon as the door opened, both the naked men in the sofa tried to cover themselves with the cushions on their laps and the young guy got the surprise of his life. He was drumstick to his place looking at them and handed the courier into my hands and started to move away. It was then that I closed the door partially and said

"Didn't I need to sign on the acknowledgement!" I was smiling naughtily.

He then slowly moved forward with the paper in hand and took out the pen to give it to me. I wantedly slipped the pen to fall down and bent over to pick it up and the knot of the towel came loose. I grabbed the towel from falling down but not in time to reveal my huge globes to his eyes. His jaw dropped open and I managed to cover myself holding the towel up in one hand and the pen in the other hand. As I tried to cover my boobs, the towel formed bunch in folds making it rise up exposing my pubic hair to his eyes and he didn't even care to take his eyes off for a second. I took my time to sign it off and handed him the pen dropping it again at his feet. When I bent down this time, I looked at the bulge in his pants with my face right in front of it and took my time starting there for a while. His legs were surely shivering with excitement and when I handed him the pen, I looked at his satisfied face. Her then left happily and I closed the door to turn around and drop the towel.

Once inside, I opened at the courier and it was from a reputed College in Delhi which Ravi had applied that provides scholarship based graduation course. I had known that he had anticipating to qualify but didn't expect the letter would come so soon and he needs to report the college in a week. After I read the letter everyone was disappointed but Ravi looked pretty happy that he got selected.

Comment reply or suggest
[+] 1 user Likes Mf123's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Mom's Game Continues - by Mf123 - 02-09-2019, 12:55 PM
RE: A Mom's Game Continues - by Mf123 - 02-09-2019, 12:56 PM
RE: A Mom's Game Continues - by coolraj839 - 12-09-2019, 10:18 AM
RE: A Mom's Game Continues - by Renjith - 12-09-2019, 12:03 PM
RE: A Mom's Game Continues - by whocarez - 12-09-2019, 05:33 PM
RE: A Mom's Game Continues - by Krisna09 - 18-09-2019, 03:43 AM
RE: A Mom's Game Continues - by Mf123 - 18-09-2019, 01:55 PM
RE: A Mom's Game Continues - by Krisna09 - 21-09-2019, 02:17 AM