Adultery Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06 –Different Turn
Contd.
Menaka locked her front from inside walked into her bedroom removed all are clothes now fully naked she went to her dressing table raising one leg she inspected her much pounded pussy surprisingly she found all the redness has gone as she touched it feeling for any pain it was devoid of it and looked in much in better shape

Menaka chuckled and thought O Banke’s oil & hot water message has done the trick she thought about his oily fuck massage with thick long black cock coated with oil again she started feeling horny as she touched her clit she thought I will have fun with Dara today knowing his character he will definitely try to fuck her tonight

Menaka decided she will fuck him reluctantly as if she does not want allowing him to dominate her as it is her son will come tomorrow so her night time activities will wind up she thought let’s have some fun tonight

Menaka could not believe her  thought process she thought Prakash has unleashed devil inside me and slowly but surely she was becoming slutty as well as insatiable

Then she walked into her bathroom had 20 minute hot bath what she enjoyed was spraying hot jets of water with hand shower inside her   well shaved pussy cleaning of all remnants of oil as well really getting aroused after sometime she could not taking it anymore also she decided no more fingering or masturbation when she has got 2 big cocks to service her  

Now she came out and dressed in her usual outfit saree but she wore a sexy blouse which showed most of her white skinned back Menaka knew whatever she wore her big breast and prominent butts always ensured she looked most sexy  this was a fact whenever she went out she could see the hungry glances of all males age no bar young are old.

With all this devilish thoughts in mind  she felt hungry so she had the left over rice and chicken curry as she watched  TV just flipping channels not finding anything interesting as she finished her dinner it was only 9.30 and thought bloody Dara will come only at 11 pm she thought my god she was getting impatient waiting for a good screw well she thought if Banke also joined them again it would make even merrier

Menaka thought iam really bad as she thought if only Prakash could read her mind and also know all that happened last 24 hours in complete detail he will be more than shocked  not knowing most of her acts was watched by him

In the meanwhile Prakash at his posh hotel in manila switched on his laptop he had bought a connecting card connecting  his big screen TV to laptop so now he could see his beautifully sexy wife Menaka in the big screen having dinner and watching TV she was dressed demurely but her sexy blouse was a give away

Prakash was sure that he will get to watch his Buxom Pretty wife royally fucked by Dara tonight he looked at the watch Franka has not come so far as he wanted her also as audience so Franka can service his cock as he watched Menaka’s full range of sexual performance

Prakash chuckled what a husband and wife team we have become and felt it cannot get any better not realizing that he has completely become a long distance cuckold husband .

As Prakash was immersed in his dirty thoughts there was laud knock at his door it was Franka in a trashy outfit seemed already drunk as she said hi PK

She sat in the chair looking at the TV O god your wife looks so pretty and beautiful you are a lucky man to land such prize

Beaming Prakash laid out 2 glasses and pizza takeaway with a Special scotch whisky bottle then he poured drink into two high stemmed glasses said let’s get drunk and watch the late show as he gave her glass as they slowly started drinking

Now Prakash watched his statuesque wife removing the latch and leave the front door unlocked for her middle aged watchman to ravish her , Prakash in excitement shouted show is about start as he removed all his clothes now taking his position in his bed beckoning Franka over she came over with her glass just removing single piece gown just in her panties and a slightly sagging big breast  as she sat in between his legs

Prakash said Franka this is so exciting as both his hands started fondling her big breast Franka thought this guy going to shoot even before they start but she was also nicely excited to see live movie ie a  natural one rather a real sex show  

Luckily for them Menaka’s front door opened Dara emerged he said Memsaab you look so beautiful as he kissed her forehead Memsaab I will take bath I feel very sweaty as he walked to bathroom in his cocky manner and proceeded to remove all his clothes as Prakash quickly shifted the feed to bedroom web camera he could see very naked short and sturdy Dara walking into their bathroom

Menaka now switched of the hall lights and walked into the bedroom laying a towel in their bed it was unreal exciting to see it all in the big screen now a fully naked Dara emerged with his half raised Cock it looked gross and big even at this stage Franka shouted my god PK he has real fat cock its big she said for such short and wiry man he has a amazing cock

Dara took the towel and started toweling himself nice and clean then he walked across to Menaka sitting in the bed watching him with her eyes bewitched as usual by his big cock Dara knew he that affect on Menaka he said memsaab have pity on this poor fellow holding his big cock on his hand trying to push it into her face

Menaka said no Daraji I feel we have done too much I need rest with determined face and tone

Memsaab at least use your hands and your beautiful breast to relieve me allow me to see your naked body I promise without your consent I will not do anything please Memsaab 

Menaka said Daraji you are insatiable if I remove my dress I know what will happen

Dara said little sternly mamsaab after all that talk and understanding we have had you should believe me please madam please 

Menaka reluctantly and with protesting face said O Dara and got up from the bed and started removing her dress

Dara now sat on the bed said Memsaab not so fast remove dress one by one lets have some fun doing it do it slowly

In the meanwhile watching the live feed at Manila in the Big TV screen Franka said PK this is so good I want to fuck this Midget Indian guy its so erotic as she also removed her panties in a flash pushing her now naked butts against Prakash and bringing Prakash’s hands inside her pussy in rising excitement

Contd.     

[+] 4 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06 –Different Turn - by mouthinvader - 17-12-2020, 09:43 PM