Construction People Try Their Luck – Part I (Copied)
Contd.

At this super sexy moment came the laud calling bell from her front door

Badshah immediately took his cock out madam in confusion

Sush was super frustrated but worried was it her hubby who has  come early or was it her son
she switched of the bedroom lights running to the hall picked her dress and Bada’s clothes as she started wearing her nightie as she walked then she opened a small unlit balcony where she normally she dried her clothes asked Bada to be there not giving any chance to him she left the big man still sporting a massive hard on outside and locked the door .

Then taking the towel she putting it cross bosom she shouted one second and opened the door it was her neighbour  Poornima

Hi Sushmita saw you coming in the afternoon thought will say hi

Poornima was a pestering neighbor and Sush could not imagine the most unfortunate timing

Keeping distressed face she said Poornima madam I am having a splitting head ache can we talk later

No problem Sushmita sorry ya as she turned back

Sushmita in hurry turned back to the unlit bedroom  she rushed to the balcony door opened 

Bada crouched beneath the pabangt wall was clothless naked his clothes in hand nand she could  his fast deflating member evidently looking down 

Badshah quickly crept back , Sush removed her dress in a hurry getting naked

Madam you have to help me pointing at his fast shrinking cock

Sush got down her knees sucking in earnest Bada could not believe still that after this incident we are doing this he thought the chance for today was gone  but Sush had clearly different thoughts and determined

Bada could feel his cock getting hardened with her earnest tongue and her cajoling and petting  of his balls

He did not want any more interruptions he simply wanted to shoot his load

Madam iam ready

Sush taking the que was upon the bed butts high in the air ready for his assualt

Badshah was in a hurry as he almost roughly entered her Moist and eager pussy trying to settle into a rhythm 

Sush O bada quick please please please please almost begging

Badshah now picked from where he left as he grabbed her low hanging big breast breast and started to hammer her pussy with immediate haste

Sush was shouting Arre Bada bada bada bada tear me she could not stand the rough squeezing even the robust fucking so she put arm in her mouth to stop her sound whimpering

Bada now  just re-adjusted and now taking his full cock out and then re-entering her pussy fully and started really enjoy her very tight pussy as it almost closed upon his big cock

Sush soundlessly was whispering bada bada bada bada o god you are too good too big my god as she felt on every stroke his big balls hitting underside of her pussy and thighs reeling her further

Bada was in the beast mode as he really fucked without care absolutely hitting pussy Sush just started her climaxing on his thick member twitching and turning but Bada was still going strong no end in sight then he almost started banging even faster as then he started unloading his Fizz and blasted his copious amount of  hot cum into her battered pussy

For Sush it seemed eternity he kept pumping into her totally leaky pussy his hot cum made her twich roll to another climax as eyes twitched then she almost buckled as she reached a belated orgasm unbelievable his cock was still shooting in spurts of semen 

Sush was tears and moaning as she covered her mouth in both hands Bada subsided and then with a gentle pat to her Butt he took well spent cock from her pussy and he fell flat in his backside beside her fully  covered in sweat

Sush was also totally covered in sweat this was some hard work she thought and what a day she relaxed comming to her side as she saw Bada he his hands behind is head eyes closed relaxing still breathing very heavily as he recovered

Sush looked down to see his cock still hard covered with all her juices and his juices it was a liquid mess ,what pushed her she did not know but she bent down to lick and suck his balls and then his whole cock cleaning it with her saliva it was almost like devotion after this memorable fuck

Bada was totally taken back no one ever had treated him like this after a fuck it was mostly like job over and roll over but here this beautifull female was using her rosy lips to clean it was the mosr erotic scene he ever had out of world

Badshah o thank you madam I have never have fucked more beautiful class lady thank you m I will never forget you

Sush said Badaji please get ready and leave before the door bell rings

Bada was more than happy to oblige he dressed quickly as Sush watched him then he said OK madam

Sush got up kissed him don’t ever tell anything to Chunni then added I will call you sqeezing his cock she said "kahani abhi bi baki ha my Bada dost " with a wicked laugh  .

She got dressed with towel across her big bosom she opened the door to check corridor was ok  
Quick Bada go down the steps she instructed at once he shot across and went down the steps 

Then she coolly walked the corridor for few seconds then came home & closed the door
Sush sitting in the sofa in the dark hall thought what a day after 32 years in waiting and for the first time I had 2  Orgasm oh no 3 in a day and countless climax more than she could count she had achieved something of a experience in last 8 hours adding to that she had bought a house too 

But the exciting and alarming moments was that calling bell in the middle of sex she thought O God what if it had been her husband but ultimately it all added to the thrill as she felt the last fuck was thrilling exciting and more of a high compared other because really felt the cheating part and after almost a life time of not looking at any man with sexual intent she had now  fucked  2 guys as she thought that too 2 guys whohad the biggest  cocks 

well wickedly she thought that has to seen because Sush had sampled only 3 so far including her hubby 

Sush came to the bedroom and just on curiosity lifted her dress to see her pussy it was a total mess with all sticky cum whitish leaking all around  she took her camera and short a selfie and saved that in private folder for posterity and deleted that from the camera folder

Well I have lot to think about as she went to take a quick shower …

[+] 5 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Construction People Try Their Luck – Part I (Copied) - by mouthinvader - 16-12-2020, 11:26 PM