Adultery Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06 –Different Turn
Who Watches the Watchmen  Ch.8 –Different turn 

Prakash said bye to Franka his Philippine whore at his manila hotel , she said will come by 9pm and asked him to keep good stock of whisky really she was a mean drinker with limitless capacity and what he liked most was she simply loved giving head which Prakash liked most .

Prakash switched on his laptop and had a good  look at his house with his finely positioned voice sensitive webcams he found his buxom wife was sleeping in the bedroom she was snoring hard she was fully covered in the bedsheet only the head out Prakash thought with the amount of sex she was having it was hard not to sleep he minimized the screen and  become real busy replying to his official mails checking his facebook account then he heard a sound

Memsaab , Membsaab it was Dara’s voice

Prakash quick on the take opened the feed it was Dara fully clothed in his uniform sitting in their bed near his wife waking her up he thought my god what intentions dies this man have as  Prakash checked it  was 8 pm in India now

Menaka woke up groggily from a very deep sleep she asked what is the time Dara

Memsaab its 8 O clock in the night I just came to check on you

Are you Ok memsaab

Menaka looked at him thanks for the lunch Dara

Dara said get up & brush your teeth I will make tea for you

Meekly Menaka got up she was in her usual saree full costume but her saree was not covering her breast or her hips properly lucky me Menaka thought as sometime in the evening she woke up briefly and had immediately worn her saree and was back to sleep she did not want any body see she slept naked  

Dara said Memsaab even night or day you are the most beautiful and sexy lady I don’t how your husband left you alone

Menaka without any reply walked into bathroom Dara disappeared into the kitchen

I opened feed from all room I could see Dara making tea for her in the kitchen

Menaka now freshened and looking good still with her puffy pretty face came to hall and sat in the dining table .

Dara came with 2 glasses of tea gave her one & took one as he sat across

This was unreal as it looked like oldish husband and young wife taking tea but in reality it was a lowly middle aged watchman and my very pretty youthful , buxom and well fucked wife now it seemed fully in his control .

Dara asked Memsaab if you are ok I will come in the night after 11 pm only because your son is not there I thought we can take advantage

Menaka said Daraji now I don’t feel like and not in mood but you can come but no sex today bluntly

Wily fox Dara said no problem madam should I sent dinner madam

Menaka said I think some rice and curry is left over I will have that

Dara got came behind squeezing her back then kissing her cheeks ok memsaab and left

Funnily Menaka reacted almost normal as if Dara was her husband ok I should say like a lover

Menaka looked at the clock switched on the computer in minutes she was online

Hi Prakash can I talk to you

Yes Darling how are things all normal

Oh Prakash after lunch I just slept just 15 minutes back I got up

Prakash what about you did I have a good time

Prakash said I had great time but it is not like spending time with you but one good thing with Franka is she is a good cock sucker and also swallows my cum you know how much I like that
Oh Prakash iam happy you are also enjoying I promise next time you come I will give you best  blow job taking your cum in fact I want you to fuck my mouth and come inside

This trashy talk was so unMenaka like but Prakash replied you are tempting me I will come immediately

Prakash please come iam really worried how all this will go, for now it looks fun but the way Dara’s dominates me Iam really worried

Prakash said you don’t worry about  this is just an sexual experience to satisfy your physical needs when you don’t want we will find a way to end it – we can settle down in Singapore or Dubai  so I can come home in more frequency

Menaka said that will be great –talking to you I feel relieved anyway I was feeling really guilty after yesterday you know Dara fucked me almost 3 times and in the morning I sucked him off .

Prakash asked did you swallow his cum too

O Prakash you are too much to be honest with you I did and I feel guilty that his was the first cum I swallowed

Menaka don’t worry it’s ok don’t feel guilty we both only started this we will end it

Ok Menaka some friends are coming iam going out we will speak in the morning

Goodnight darling as he ended connection
Contd.
[+] 3 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06 –Different Turn - by mouthinvader - 16-12-2020, 05:21 PM