Poll: Do You want Supriya to get Fucked by Aditya ??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
80.00%
16 80.00%
No
20.00%
4 20.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

U turn in Supriya's Life..2 - Continue..
Suptiya want aditya to be behave normal, he use to get mad when ever she breast feed. Today she wanted to surrender herself to him, she feeling in debt of him

No body does this for me, he hit his father to save me, he always respected me, never took advantage while I breast feed him. She close her eyes and image of Aditya innocent face started flashing in front of her.

When ever she comes back from morning walk or from hospital he use to fetch her juice, he use to take care of me, Even Anand never did this for me. He is too lover.. he loves me and respects me a lot.

Chain of her thoughts broke by mobile ring, its 6 am in morning. All three look each other with mobile ringing on hall, Supriya thought its his father who is calling, with trembling walk she move out of Aditya room and move to hall.

Mobile went dead again and there was complete silence, She picked her cell and unlocked phone, it was her husband’s call. Instead of getting happy her face went red, she call back him and without listening anything she shouted at Anand.

Supriya :-- now you got time to call me, I was in immense pain when you left and now you got time.. fuck off.. don’t call me… she shouted and threw phone floor

Her body was shaking in anger, both Savita and Adi move out of room hearing her voice. Her face was red and she looked both of them in anger,

Supriya :-- If husband is like this then you don’t need enemy.. she left me when I was in pain and today at this hours he is giving me call. I hate him.. I HATE YOU ANANDDDDDD
Aditya and supriya were shock to see Supriya in such state,

Aditya :-- Savita you go inside the room and wear some thing and bring some cloth for mam as well.

Supriya :-- No need to bring anything for me, you wear yours and have some sleep.

When savita didn’t move an inch, Supriya shouted didn’t you listen what I said… GOOOOO

Savita got scared and almost ran inside supriya’s room and wore her saree, she sat on bed and was not feeling sleepy.

Aditya move towards Supriya, she was still saying something, which was not audible to adi, but he was sure that she is cursing her husband.

Aditya stood infront of her and slowly lifted her head keeping his right index finger below her chin, she look into his eyes and as soon as both of their eyes met, she hug him. She wrapped her hand around him tightly.

Adi :-- its ok… don’t get angry.. you know I am with you.. please calm down.

Aditya also wrapped around his hand around her slim figure tightly ensuring there is no gap in between them.

Supriya’s perky boobs crushed in his chest, both were standing in same position for quite some time.

Aditya started moving his hand on her back, started from upper hips till neck. He tool is hard and pooking Supriya abdomen.

Supriya also sense his hand movement and his dick which is poking below stomach, her heart beat increased, Her breathing was also high.

Supriya : Take me in your room.. please

Adi just nodded and together both move inside adi’s room hugging each other.

Supriya :-- Adi..can you please bring baby’s bottle from my bed room.

Adi :-- ok.. he moved to her bed room and saw savita is sitting on bed with legs folded and kept on her head on it.

As soon as she heard foot step she look up and saw Aditya in room.

Savita :-- Adi Sir.. is she alright… I am sorry… I wanted to protect her … I didn’t mean to hurt you or your dad. Please I beg for your forgiveness… please

Adi :-- He sits beside her and roam his palm on her face lovingly… its ok.. but remember your punishment is pending.. I will punish you for that so that you can remember it till end of your life.

His voice was harsh and she shivered with his statement..

Adi :-- You got scared.. hmmm.. don’t worry.. I was just joking.. but remember one thing don’t ever try to mess up with me or else you will pay hafty price of it.

He smiled cruely and move his face towards her and started kissing her on lips.. she is scared with him now.. she didn’t reacted to his advances.

Adi :-- Open your mouth let me kiss you properly.. she open her mouth but not able to response to his kiss. He move his tounge inside her mouth and took her lower lips and started sucking it harshly.. she felt pain and tried to move away but Aditya took her lops in between his teeth and bite it.

Savita felt immense pain and her lips started bleeding. He left her lips and hold her face and lick blood from her lips and gently kissed her there.

Adi ;-- Sorry.. I didn’t mean it but seems my anger still there.. please accept my appologies.

Adi :-- take this bottle and wash it and come to my bedroom.

Adi open supriy’s wordrope and started looking some thing. He took sexiest lingerie she bought recently and red transparent nightee along with him.

He move inside her room and asked Supriya to wear it.

Supriya :-- why you brought this.. I don’t want to wear this its too revealing. I brought this nightee to impress Aa…..

Aditya :-- its ok… don’t think too much about any thing.. it will harm you only. Rather than roaming naked wear this, I asked savita to wash bottle she will bring it here. You extract milk for baby. I am sitting out.

Supriya :-- Adi… please sit beside me…. please

Adi :-- first you complete extracting milk and wear this dress, I will be back after that.. don’t worry I am ok and I want you to behave normal.

Savita washed bottle and move inside adi’s room and gave bottle to Supriya, Supriya was angry on her, she believed that because of her involvement things got messy.

Supriya :-- keep it on table and leave.. with harsh tone to savita

Savita ;-- I am sorry mam, I care for you… when I left I saw your fearful face that’s the reason I return back even though you didn’t called but wanted to save you from…..

Supriya :-- Stop it … stop … just leave before I slap you.. I am keeping my anger in control and don’t want to punish you.. get out.

Savita started crying and left room, she saw Aditya sitting on sofa watching some thing in his mobile.. she wanted to ask him for forgiveness but way he treated her made her stop and she move inside supriya’s room.

As soon as she move inside Aditya followed her and made her sit on bed.

Aditya :-- its ok.. every thing will be normal, you need to give some time.. I promised I will make supriya understand that it was not your fault.
Savita held his hand started crying more…

Savita :-- Thank you… I am sorry sirrr… I am sorry.

Aditya move her hand to his crotch, she looked him surprisingly but didn’t move her hand.

Aditya :-- I want you to remove your saree and lay here stark naked.. I will come and punish you… be ready.. if you want to things to get normalise.

She nodded in yes.. before she could do anything Aditya move he move down his shorts and his dick sprang out.

Aditya :-- Make a promise to him.. see you steal his party..when I was inside your memsaab you didn’t care about baby.. she left me high and dry.. make him promise that you will be available for him for 24 hrs..

Savita :-- Yes I will be … she took his dick in her hand and started massaging it.

Adi move to step forward and now his dick started hitting on her lips. She understood and she open her mouth to take it but Aditya move back 2 step and asked her kneel down on floor.

She step out of bed as soon as she stood and was about to kneel down Adi held her pallu and remove it, in quick motion he undid hi blouse as well. He asked her to remove her saree.

With in few second savita is standing infront of him with out single thread on her body. She was waiting for next order.

Adi :-- now kneel down and take it in your mouth…

Savita sat on floor and started rubbing his dick and slowly started taking inch by inch in her mouth.

Aditya held her head and started ramming his dick in her mouth without mercy. She was feeling pain as dick is hitting on throat. She tried to move it out but adi held her head tightly and was drilling his dick in her mout.

Adi removed his dick from her mouth and asked her to be on four, keep your hand on bed and bend your body… be in dogy style.

She followed his instruction. She bend her body and stood there as instructed.. he put his dick head on her entrce and in one force entered inside her.

She felt pain and wanted to scream but Aditya already covered her mouth with his palm. He move out his dick and again with full force entered her.. she felt as some one put hot iron rod inside her. She started crying.

Aditya :-- Ohhh… you crying… I am sorry… he again move out and rub his dick on her ass hole..

She shivered once she felt dick on her ass hole.. she knew that it will split her into two… she started moving her ass and tried to move away.

Aditya :-- don’t you dare to move or else I will put this in your ass hole just in one stroke.

She stop strgullging and stood steal as asked by him.

Aditya :-- No doubt you are smart… you know what to do…hmmm.. he put his dick head on her arce hole and push it bit force.

She clinched her ass cheeks to avoid him to enter. His right hand was in her mouth and with left hand he pulled her hair.

Aditya :-- don’t you dare… relax your muscle or else it will pain you a lot.

She did what was asked..she felt pressure on her ass hole..she felt her anal ring is expanding with his force, his dick head move inside her anal hole.. she felt immense pain and she started crying.

Aditya left her free and let her sit on bed..

Aditya :-- I am not like you all play with some one’s emotions but today what you did is not acceptable and take it as your punishment.. I am not so cruel but you hurt me. the pain you feeling now is much lesser than what I felt.
Aditya :-- take care and sleep… I am sorry.. saying he left the room.
[+] 2 users Like talash23's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: U turn in Supriya's Life..Continue.. - by sunitawife30 - 13-04-2020, 11:32 AM
RE: U turn in Supriya's Life..2 - Continue.. - by talash23 - 16-12-2020, 04:15 PM