Construction People Try Their Luck – Part I (Copied)
Contd

Sush reached home she wanted to have a wash then she remembered Chunni’s advice she though let me savour it for some more time as she removed her complete dress then wore her thick nighty with nothing underneath as she waited for her son to come home .

She called her hubby congratulated him on the new flat added you know the builder is having some lots for the penthouse flat if you have luck we may get that 3 bhk flat allotted also with no extra cost instead of the present one we have booked . Her hubby said you are my lucky charm Sush who knows we may get that also we will celebrate it this Saturday for sure.

Her son Akash cam home she made his favourite Maggie and of he went to play sush said don’t be late come by 7pm  as she closed the door behind

Then she sat & reminisced what has happened today it was mind boggling in one day so much sexual activity happened and thinking about all that she was getting horny again sush thought  my god I am  becoming a proper slut like you read in those sex books and websites wishing more action .

The intercom buzzed she took the phone it was the security madam one Mr.Badshah has come to meet can I send him to your flat she said its ok please send 

She immediately made her house presentable as she thought  about her dress and  looked at the mirror she felt proud breast were pointing through her nightie without any bra to hold it also overal she looked trashy with all her shape visible she immediately thought of putting on bra & petticoat her door bell buzzed she simply thought what the hell and opened the door Badshah was at the door  invited him inside

Badshah congratulated her on her new house and said Sushmaji iam sorry I had to take my uncle to hospital I just rushed from there to meet you & apologize

No problem Badshahji thing happen & we have to go with the the flow

I hope chunni behaved properly madam

Oh he said he behaved  ok with since I was alone

Badhahji how much brokerage I should pay

Madam he said looked at the door went and locked it then came back towards me then simpley opened his pant  zib outcome a big uncutcock  bigger than chunniji it was better fairer in colour Madam I do not want any commission just once you take it in your mouth and give me a head that will be that

Sush could not believe what was happening she looked at him this decent man she  thought has most having most undecent intention and that too with his mighty cock 

Badshah said please madam atleast use are hands and relieve me the day you came to my office I wanted this please touch me as he came near almost his cock in front of her face

My god Sush thought my day is getting better and better just iam  feeling  horny and stranger with big cock is in front of me with a showing a big cock and ready to shove in my mouth too 

Sush left with no choice and in her present just took his took his cock in her hand without hesitation put the tip in her mouth as she looked up & said it’s too big for me 

Contd..

[+] 2 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Construction People Try Their Luck – Part I (Copied) - by mouthinvader - 14-12-2020, 02:01 PM