Adultery Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06 –Different Turn
Contd.
Menaka open the door expecting Dara , but it was Banke he came inside with a tiffen box .

Memsaab Dara wants to speak to you and gave the phone

Dara asked memsaab your son is going to be there in the evening

Without thinking Menaka no he will come tomorrow only ok Memsaab give the phone to Banke

She could not know what he was telling but something to Banke he said Ok bhaiya .

Banke said  madam I will serve you he went to the kitchen and then after few minutes he came with plate laid out with Chappati & Nicely mashed chicken curry and salad

Please have it madam I will clean the kitchen

Without any reply Menaka took the plate & started eating she was hungry she thought from Morning she had hardly had anything well discounting  loads of cum she eat one from Banke  the last one from Dara’s almost a half litre solid .

Well chappati with the chicken was very nice in no time she finished as she got up Banke took plate from her hand Madam you will have rice she said no

She washed her hand went upto kitchen the room was nicely cleaned but in the gas cylinder hot water was getting prepared & Oil pan was simmering getting heated .

Banke what are you doing

Memsaab you are having problem in your cunt area Dara bhaiya says its sore so i will do small treatment for that you will be ok by evening

Menaka could not believe what she was hearing

Banke are you mad please go

Banke said if I go Dara will come madam  , he asked me do as Iam good at it sometimes Dara bhaiya a has problem in his cock it becomes red and painy I do this treatment in 2 hours he becomes ok

Memsaab please allow me to do you will feel much better in our village even newly  married ladies or ladies having this problem we do this treatment and they become ok .

Menaka was puzzled asked Dara has allowed you to do

Yes madam he is busy with builders as old contruction material are getting removed he cannot come he is the senior who has to inspect & issue permit

Menaka was not sure how this will go and end

Now what you want me to do

Madam please lie down on the dining table , it will be better if you remove saree and undergarments

Banke took a towel & spread in the table , he went to the kitchen to fetch hot water
Menaka felt as it is things have gone so far what else can happen she thought as she removed all her under garments keeping blouse on she stepped on to lie on the dining table keeping both leg on the top of the table .

Banke came down he stripped his waist also removed his pants with only his under wear one , then kept hot water & towel in another  chair & took another chair he sat in front of my Cunt , He took both legs in his shoulder so the cunt was in front of his face

Subdued by Nature Menaka did not comment watching & wondering what he will do . He had towel and white cloth , First dipped the towel in the hot water Dried and started giving hot towel massage all around the pussy and lips ,he did it quickly and contantly with quick hands  all around my pussy this went on for all 5 minutes I was staring get a real relief as hot water booth was soothing , then with the hankee dipped in water it was not hot but just warm , Then Standing pushing leg up as my pussy opened he squeezed hot want into my pussy hole it was really soothing I was starting to feel better ..

Then leaving me in the table standing up he said madam I will finish with hot oil that will make you completely Ok , saying that he took the water & towels to kitchen  as he crossed me I could see his Cock Rock hard in his Loose underwear and standing straight , I Though god what iam getting to do with this guys and thought why do I agree for everything .

Surprisingly the awkwardness I used feel for this guy also gone he also  seems getting comfortable with me Banke came with oil in the pan , he kept the pan in the chair next to then quietly removed his underwear my god I thought as his dick  black hard right now looked lot bigger it was definitely longer than Dara’s not as thick as Dara  whose front head was abnormally big in case Banke's cock thick all across and it was very very dark real black in calour .
Again he sat on the chair in from of my cunt my legs and thighs in both sides . Then he took Oil in both his hands and started massaging my pussy , clit and labia area , The oil being slightly hotter and rubbing action of his hands was unbelievable I was actually starting to really enjoy because his hand were terrific and occasionally touching inside my pussy as was trying put more more Oil.

Then he said madam iam going to put oil complete inside the pussy saying that he stood up , His cock glistening he applied excess oil on its complete length and simply without any fuss  entered my pussy amost the complete cock inside ,he kept poring  the oil in small container and he put it in his cock  inch by inch , Madam this hot oil is reaching your complete chunni I will and put in as much oil as possible after almost his big cock was simply gliding into my pussy absolutely it a free fuck really smooth and I was feeling totally out of world  by the massage & finally he put all oil and pushed cock to fro fast to spread more .
Memsaab message is over I will  complete the seeling for that I have to completely fuck you , I though he has fucked enough by this stage now why you are asking .

He said I will show you he pushed my leg almost close neck then bent backwards as pussy  was up he then got on top of the Table put his cock in my Oil filled pussy and started fuck with all his force he cannot do long time but he was quick and strong I was really feeling a very strong climax as he went faster and faster and then he shot is really hot semen in real burst  mixed with hot oil it just tripped me into a fast  climax along with him he did not remove his cock even though it was getting smaller , he kept pushing cum and  Oil for another 2-3 minutes then slowly taking to the normal position in the table .

He took the cloth and cleaned the area, he took the Mirror and showed my Cunt  it looked with no  trace of oil or cum , He sad you do not walk I will carry to your bedroom let the oil be there another I hour in the night you will have no soreness saying that he carried and put me in the bedroom then only on the butt and puny bottom he put a towel closed the room & said take rest , I will clean the house and go , Memsaab you will feel great by evening .

Poor Prakash did not know any of this as he fucking & drinking with franke he said can you stay tonight i will show some real live action you cannot believe
Franka could not believe any guy can be so this crazy getting high on his own wife , she liked to see more money and for one thing drink was plenty not much of sex action..

[+] 4 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06 –Different Turn - by mouthinvader - 13-12-2020, 11:06 PM