Adultery Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06 –Different Turn
Contd..
After cleaning up Menaka changed her dress she was back to her normal saree routine , she called her son Akash to check how we was he was coming home only after school tomorrow only then she decided to skype & talk to Prakash she sat composed herself she decided what to talk she was into minds to tell about Banke episode .

Menaka skyped Prakash he was online he immediately took her call he was in hotel room with only half pants & towel across his stomach laptop in his stomach as he in the bed Prakash hwo are you ? I don’t know why got into this iam feeling guilty Prakash .

Prakash said stop stop first did you enjoy ?

Yes Prakash it was unbelievable sex I never sincerely I never thought  so much  possible for that I have to thank you Prakash if you were not encouraging and pushing me I would have never had tried or taken things this far

Prakash asked her was it better sex than waht we used to have –Prakash knew it was a loaded question but still wanted to know her answer  

Simple answer is Prakash sex with you is like home food simple & tasty , the sex with Dara is lik hotel food even though you are happy you fill very guilty

Arre Menaka as long as we are truthfull its ok , you are in prime of your youth and with my work moving to all parts of world I do feel this sexual activity will keep our manage working so please do not feel guilty as long as both of us in togather

But Prakash what about you

Prakash decided to be honest or thought its time he also is honest so she would not feel so bad he actually she will after watching all her full sexual activity he said Menaka after our talk I have arranged for lady friend online anytime now she should come to my room so tell what happened  so I also will enjoy thinking about that 

Meneka asked its Ok is it safe Prakash

Prakash said absolutely, she will come in few minutes I will introduce her.

Menaka said what a couple we have become telling each other’s secrets thank you Prakash lets be like this

Prakash said but you are not telling me anything

Menaka said I feel awkward talking about it will message you everything

But Prakash said atleast highlights

Menaka said first time in my life I swallowed Dara’s cum  and we almost did 3 times can you believe Dara came looking for one more quick one just now  I refused my pussy is so sore & tender .

O God Menaka , can you just show your pussy I just want to see its state

Prakash you are making so crude it looks vulgar

Aree Menaka nothing ever will be Vulgur between us just show please

Menaka lifter her saree completely she was not wearing pantee due the tenderness as she showed him..

Oh God Menaka you have had a hair cut I mean a undercut your bald hairless pussy is just beautifull just come little nearer then Menaka focused computer camera little down and came nearer Prakash could her Pussy clearly really reddened especially pussy lips looked little swollen as he was seeing closely his room bell rang ..

Menaka immediately put her saree down

Prakash kept the lap top and went to the door it was the whore Franka she was really well built 25 year in tight gown hi

Prakash ushered her in asking her to sit in the bed

Menaka could see sturdy well built walk in she was not pretty but looked to have great bidy because of her tight fit dress.

Prakash sat beside taking computer in hand he said Franka say hi to my wife Menaka

Franka put her hands in her mouth said WHAT?

Yes say hi to my wife

Franka said Hi , Menaka raising her meekly mumbled hi now there was loud door bell ring in Menaka’s house

Ok Prakash Enjoy it’s my lunch I will call later as she broke the connection ..

[+] 3 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06 –Different Turn - by mouthinvader - 13-12-2020, 12:50 PM