Wife pays for husband's sins (blckml,humiliation of innocent housewife)
Without waiting for a reply, Mr. Misra stood up and lifted Disha in his arms. He carried her nude body to her parents' bedroom, enjoying the feel of her soft skin and looking at her tits and pussy. Jyoti silently followed him. She didn't want to be there, but didn't want to leave Disha alone with him either.

"Now where was I?" Mr. Misra said when he placed Disha on her mother's bed.

The young girl giggled, somewhat embarrassed being naked in front of the man, but she didn't try to cover up. Nor did she fight Mr. Misra when he pushed her legs apart. Disha glanced over at her mother standing at the side of the bed. Jyoti was the only one dressed. It all seemed so strange to the young, inexperienced girl, but her thoughts quickly left her mother when Mr. Misra' tongue licked her pussy.

Disha turned and looked down her body. She saw the man looking up at her, smiling while he licked her. She never knew anything could feel as good as his tongue. She had used her fingers, and her dildo, but this was much better. Disha dropped her head onto the mattress and lifted her knees, giving Mr. Misra full access to her virgin pussy.

Jyoti watched her daughter writhe on the bed. It was obvious how much pleasure she was getting. Jyoti was afraid her daughter would become the slut Disha thought her mother was.

Jyoti looked closer and saw that Mr. Misra had inserted a finger inside her. He was finger-fucking her daughter while eating her. Disha's head was moving from side to side while she moaned loudly, and then her hips jerked and her legs snapped shut around Mr. Misra' body. She let out a little squeal and Jyoti knew her daughter had climaxed.

When Disha opened her eyes she saw Mr. Misra leaning over her about to speak, but she beat him to it.

"Uh huh."

"So you liked that too?" he asked his question anyway. When Disha repeated her "uh huh" he said,

"There's something that feels even better."

"You mean fucking?" Disha asked to her mother's dismay.

"Yep. Would you like to try?"

"I-I don't know," Disha said, truly scared. "I could get pregnant."

"Not by me. I've had a vasectomy."

"I-I still don't know. Your thing is so big."

Mr. Misra turned to Jyoti and told her to get her dress off. Disha was surprised to see that her mother was completely naked under it. It only reinforced her belief that her mother was a slut. Mr. Misra then told Jyoti to suck his cock to get it hard again. Disha watched her mother do it, and then Jyoti was told to lie on the bed and spread her legs. Mr. Misra climbed between Jyoti's legs and motioned for Disha to come closer.

When Disha was sitting next to them, Mr. Misra said, "Watch this," as he inserted his cock all the way into Jyoti's pussy in one movement. "See, a vagina is made to accommodate a cock. True, you'll be a little tighter than your mother, but I'll go slow. If it hurts, all you have to do is tell me and I'll stop. Okay?"

Jyoti felt so humiliated. She was lying on her bed with Mr. Misra' cock inside her while he and her daughter spoke as if she wasn't even there.

When Disha agreed to try, Mr. Misra pulled out of Jyoti's pussy. Jyoti gasped at the sudden withdrawal. Mr. Misra pushed her to the side and held out his hand to her daughter. He guided Disha onto her back and pushed her legs apart. He climbed between them and pressed his cock into Disha's slit. The young girl flinched and held her breath. But Mr. Misra didn't enter her. He held his cock, dragging it up and down between her labia, making sure to make contact with her clit. In no time, Disha was moaning and humping her hips.

Mr. Misra angled his cock lower and felt the tip slip into the virgin hole. He pushed in slowly, allowing Disha's pussy to stretch around it. Evidently, she had used her dildo because it wasn't painful. He pushed more of his cock into her until he heard her breathing change.

"Please stop," Disha cried out. "Please, just a minute."

"Does it hurt?" Mr. Misra asked.

"No, but I need to stop a minute."

Mr. Misra wasn't going to ruin the moment. It's not often a man gets to take a girl's virginity, especially a young one. While waiting, Mr. Misra turned towards Jyoti. She was staring at his cock partway inside her baby daughter's pussy. He smiled at her obvious discomfort.

"Okay, I'm ready," Disha said.

Both Mr. Misra and Jyoti watched his cock slide deeper into Disha's pussy. Soon Jyoti couldn't see any more because his pubic bone was pressed against her daughter's. Mr. Misra had completely penetrated her daughter who was no longer a virgin.

Mr. Misra leaned forward and pressed his lips against Disha's. She immediately accepted his tongue when it passed her lips. While kissing, Mr. Misra slowly lifted his pelvis, causing his cock to slide out of the tight pussy. Disha's tongue stopped moving when she felt that, then she sighed into Mr. Misra' mouth when he pushed his cock back inside.

Mr. Misra realized Disha was not going to be able to kiss him so he raised his upper body. He looked down at the young girl's face as he pulled out and reinserted his cock. Her eyes were closed and she looked like an angel -- an angel consumed with lust. He elongated his strokes and quickened them. Soon Disha's hips were humping back at his thrusts and the two were fucking in earnest. Jyoti had to sit quietly by and watch her daughter's deflowering.

Disha, experiencing the new sensation, climaxed quickly. Mr. Misra lasted longer, just a little anyway, before squirting his sperm into her pussy. The two were grunting and groaning all the while. When they were done, Mr. Misra rolled off to the side of the panting girl.

"Uh huh?" Mr. Misra asked when Disha opened her eyes.

"Uh huh," she said with a big smile on her face and a twinkle in her eyes.

Mr. Misra, Disha, and Jyoti washed up after Disha lost her virginity and then returned to the kitchen for a meal. Disha then went to her friend's house, Jyoti did her grocery shopping, and Mr. Misra did some office work at the desk in Jyoti's bedroom.
[+] 5 users Like sam1981's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wife pays for husband's sins - by sam1981 - 23-01-2020, 11:03 AM
RE: Wife pays for husband's sins - by Renjith - 23-01-2020, 11:23 AM
RE: Wife pays for husband's sins (blckml,humiliation of innocent housewife) - by sam1981 - 13-12-2020, 03:09 AM