Adultery My Wife Swetha
Part 26
I could feel Rajesh’s excitement coming down and his dick started coming down in size and slowly came out of my pussy. Rajesh lowered me on the floor and he promptly hugged me. I could feel his softened dick which was coated with our juices resting on my stomach. My breasts which were out of my blouse were getting crushed on Rajesh’s chest. We continued to hug for some time and then Rajesh separated from me.

I lifted my eyes and I saw Rajesh looking at me and I felt shy and immediately rushed to him and hid my face in his chest. Rajesh again hugged me and kissed me on my forehead and I promptly snuggled to his chest. As I was bending my head I saw his dick which had given me pleasure was still outside and his tracks and underwear were near his knees. I moved my palm down and started caressing his dick.

Suddenly I heard the door bell and we both came to our senses. I moved away from Rajesh and bend down and looked at the door and there was the paper boy who was standing on the door. Our front door was fully open and anyone could have come inside. Luckily it was the paper boy.

“Paper bill madam……”

“Ok ok…..just leave the bill on the floor, I will pay you tomorrow…..” I said adjusting my blouse and saree…..

I pulled down my blouse and pushed my breasts inside. I tried to button up the blouse and I realized that both the lower buttons of the blouse were missing. I looked at Rajesh with fake anger. By the time Rajesh had pulled up his underwear and tracks. Seeing me looking at him with fake anger he smiled and moved his palm towards my breasts and held the half covered breast and gave a squeeze. With the squeeze my pussy twitched and a glob of his cum which was inside my pussy came out. I quickly adjusted my saree and pushed his hand down and moved away from him and went into the hall.

By the time I went to the door the paper boy had already left. I picked up the paper and the bill and turned. I saw Rajesh standing at the entrance of the kitchen looking at me. I quickly turned around and closed the door and locked it. Rajesh saw me closing the door and smiled and came near me and hugged me tight.

“Rajesh……….….. I missed you……….”

“I missed you too….. I waited for you to come to gym…..” Rajesh said continuing to hug me tight.

“Rajesh…….aaahhh……. I waited for this from a very long time……..”

“I wanted to make love to you from the first time I saw you…….and at last my dream came true…..” and Rajesh hugged me and started kissing me. It was a dream comes true for me having my teen crush kissing me and crushing me with his body.
“Take me Rajesh…. Take me to heights …. make love to me again ….….. I am yours………”
Hearing me talk Rajesh got very excited and he started kissing me. With all the kissing and caressing my paloo was already displaced. He removed the hooks of my blouse and removed it from my hands and started looking at my firm breasts. I felt shy and I place my arms on my chest hiding my breasts. All the shyness which I had lost earlier had come back seeing Rajesh looking at me. Rajesh smiled looking at me and he removed his t-shirt exposing his well exercised body.

That’s when I got a call on my mobile and we both were startled. Rajesh picked up the phone which was on the table and showed the screen to me .....it was from Raghu. Before he gave the phone he accepted the call and put the phone on speaker. I looked at Rajesh with a question on my face and he smiled looking at me. He bent down and placed his lips on mine and started kissing me.

“Hello…...hello…..Swetha……are you there……..” I could hear Raghu while my lips were sealed by Rajesh. I was in a dilemma ….. I could not talk and at the same time I did not want Rajesh to stop kissing me. I had to stop someone and it was Raghu I chose to stop. I cut the call and continued to savor the kiss with Rajesh. I knew my sweet husband Raghu will call and after few minutes he called again . this time I pushed Rajesh away and I picked up the call.

“Hello ……. Raghu………are you there?......can you hear me now?.......” I faked

“Yes….I can hear you… can you hear me?......”

“ Yes I can hear you well now…. So how is everything on ship?”

“All good here…how is everything there?”

“Everything is good here now , I am managing myself well”

As I was talking Rajesh signaled to me to keep the phone on speaker and I nodded a ‘no’. he promptly took my phone and kept it on speaker again.

“I was worried that you will be bored this time as you have not gone to the village”

“It’s ok now I got adjusted with my household work, gym and other things” I had not told Raghu that I was not going to gym. He would have asked me the reason and I cannot tell the reason.

Rajesh moved and placed his palm on my breast while I was talking and started squeezing slowly. I looked at him and faked anger and tried to remove his hand which he refused and said no with a sign.

“ok, so how is everything else there?...... by the way is Rajesh taking care of you? Is he helping you?

“Yes, he has been of great help. Even today he helped me and took care of my needs”

Rajesh stopped squeezing my breast and looked at me wondering what I was telling my husband and I looked at him and smiled.

“What?.... How did he take care of your needs?” Raghu asked me with a surprise

“I am having trouble going to Gym early in the morning and Rajesh has promised me to pick me up and drop me everyday from home. Hope you are ok with Rajesh taking me to gym everyday”

“Ah…ok….if it is ok for you , I don’t have any issues with it”

“Raghu ….. I need something…..”

“Ask Rajesh…….he will get it for you”

“Raghu it not what Rajesh can get it ………. I need you………its been almost two months ……. Can’t sleep…….....I need you…. Come soon ………” I said naughtily

Hearing me say that Rajesh gave a good squeeze on my breast and a sigh came out of my mouth.

“What happened?”

“I just squeezed my breast and I was feeling good…………. Come soon Raghu….. I can’t bear this”

“Just wait for One and half months more and I’ll be back there to take care. I know how much you want it…. I am sorry that I cannot take care of you properly…... I love You …..Muah……muah……muah…….I love you…….i’ll try to come as soon as possible”

“Ok Raghu….I am waiting for you……come soon”

“Ok …… I love you and see you soon….bye”

“Bye” and Raghu kept the phone down.

Rajesh promptly pushed me to the wall and he started kissing me.

“ I am there here to take care of you………..”

And then Raghu’s phone rang and he picked up the phone and went to a side. It was call from Raghu.

“Hi Raghu, I am good……Yeah , I told her that……….…no, I did not get any opportunity……..ok…..ill see what I can do ………….ill definitely try………”

I enquired Rajesh and he said that Raghu asked him to take care of me.

One month later I got to know that Raghu asked Rajesh to actually take care of my needs by having sex with me.

Part 27
After the call we started kissing again and that’s when I remembered about Renu Bhabhi.

“Rajesh……. we need to stop….. Renu Bhabhi is coming to Chennai and she said she will be here soon”

Rajesh’s face changed and it was showing his disappointment. I smiled at him and I gave him a kiss.

“For how many day is she going to stay?”

“She said few days”

“Does she have to come?”

Hearing him say that I started laughing.

“Don’t Laugh…….” Rajesh said and then he understood what he was thinking and then smiled and bend down to kiss me.

I kissed him and when I understood his intentions I stopped him “It’s already late and Renu Bhabhi might have already got down the bus”

Rajesh reluctantly stopped and moved away from me and I already started feeling the emptiness.

We both adjusted our dresses and then just before leaving Rajesh kissed me and he left the house.

I went and took bath and started doing some work and the door bell rang.

I opened the door and Renu Bhabhi was standing at the door.

“Come Renu , How was your journey”

“It was ok, we started early in the night yesterday from the village to reach early in the morning but the bus got late due to breakdown in the middle” Renu said sitting on the couch.

That’s when I noticed Muruga , our house servant coming into our house with bags. I looked at Renu Bhabhi questioningly and she smiled with a naughtiness.

I understood her intentions but just to tease her “Muruga also came with you? ” and I smiled.

“Yeah he has some work in the city so he came with me. He will be going as soon as his work is finished ” Renu Bhabhi answered back smilingly. “hope he can stay here…..” she said naughtily

“Yes of course” I confirmed understanding her intension and told Muruga to keep their bags in the guest bed room. After having lunch, we both talked for some time and took rest. While we were resting I heard a ping on my mobile and I knew who it was. I looked at Renu Bhabhi and saw her sleeping. I picked up my phone and saw the message… It was from Rajesh ‘had a wonderful time in the morning, just can’t forget it’. I sent a smiley in reply. His message brought back the morning encounter and I got wet. My thoughts went to Rajesh and how he might be and what he might have been doing. I looked at Renu and thought if she would not have come then it would have been Rajesh who would have been in the bed room. I started imagining what he would have been doing to me. With those thoughts, I slept off.

In the evening me and Renu Bhabhi went out for shopping where I raised the topic of Muruga and Renu just smiled and said “He is good”. I smiled back. After dinner we three watched TV for some time. Me and Renu sitting on the sofa and Muruga sitting on the floor. After some time I looked at Renu Bhabhi and said that I am feeling sleepy and told her that I have made sleeping arrangements for her in the guest bed room. I went into my bed room and I closed the curtain. Before closing the door I looked at Renu Bhabhi gave a smile which she promptly acknowledged with a smile.

I lied down on the bed and I opened my WhatsApp and I saw Rajesh had sent me something. I promptly downloaded and opened it. It was the pic of his thick long dick and down below it was written….. ‘see my condition….......all your fault…..it’s not fair to leave me like this’

I promptly lowered my paloo and opened top two buttons and took a pic and sent it to him.

Few minutes later I got a message from Rajesh ‘I am coming there now’

I promptly called him and he picked up the phone “Don’t come …. Renu Bhabhi is here”

“Swetha……I can’t stay here… I need to be with you…..you saw my condition…”

“My Sweet darling …… just wait for few days….. Renu Bhabhi is here…even I want you here with me…….understand….”

We talked for some time and exchanged few pics I finally managed to satisfy him on the phone and convinced him not to come. I was still high and I wanted to see what was happening outside. I removed my saree and blouse and wore a nighty without any under garments. I slowly opened the door a little and I peeped after moving the curtain aside. Their act had already started.

The lights were off, Muruga who was sitting on the floor was now sitting on the couch. Renu was sitting on the floor in front of him with her head in his lap. I could see that Muruga’s dick was fully inside Renu’s mouth and Renu’s blouse was open and Muruga’s hands were holding her breasts and squeezing them. I could see his shining dark dick in her mouth as she was bobbing her head in his lap. Muruga’s head was on the headboard and I could see that he was in ecstasy feeling her mouth on his dick.

After Renu sucked his dick for some time I saw Muruga saying something to her and Renu promptly got up and removed her blouse and threw it down. She bent forward and holding her breast in her hand and she took it to Muruga’s mouth for him to suck. I was surprised at the way Renu Bhabhi was being ordered. Muruga was telling her what to do and she was following his instructions. I could see that the boss had become the servant and the servant had become the boss.

Renu fed her breasts to Muruga for some time and then as ordered she stopped. Muruga got up and stood there in the middle of the hall and Renu went in front of him and opened and removed his shirt and released the knot of his lungi. His clothes fell down on the floor. Muruga was all naked without a stich on his body. Renu released her sari and her petticoat and got naked. She held Muruga’s dick in her right hand and both walked into the guest bed room.

I was watching all this from the corner of the curtain. After some time after they went into the guest bedroom I came into the hall and from the corner I peeped into their room. They did not bother to close the door. Maybe because they know that I already knew what was going to happen. The night lamp was switched on and in that light I could see that Renu was sitting on the bed and Muruga was standing in front of her and was feeding his dick to her mouth. Renu was willingly let him fuck her mouth. Muruga was holding both her nipples between his fingers and was pinching them and Renu was moaning but never let his dick slip out of her mouth.

After some time he removed his dick from her mouth and pushed her on the bed and she fell on the bed and shamelessly splayed herself on the bed for him to enter her. Muruga climbed on the bed on top of her and placed his dick on top of her cunt. That is when I saw his thick hard dark dick in it full glory and I immediately remembered Rajesh’s dick which I had taken in my pussy in the morning and my brain started comparing it. Rajesh’s dick was far superior, much thicker and much longer. I was happy thinking about how lucky I am to get a bigger and thicker dick which filled me good.

While I was thinking about the dicks I suddenly remembered and started smiling to myself. Why am I comparing Muruga’s dick with Rajesh. It should have been with Raghu’s but then I realized that Rajesh & Muruga are the outside sweets which we are enjoying.

Muruga placed his dick at the entrance of Renu’s pussy and without any warning he gave a push and in one go his whole dick was fully imbedded in her pussy. Renu gave out a cry as his dick entered her and as he started fucking her and giving her hard strokes

“Murugaaaaaaaa………........aaaaaahhhhhh………….what a nice dick you have ………. I really can’t live without taking your dick in me every day………fuck me …..ram it in me….…….i’ll do whatever you say and I’ll do whatever you want but just fuck me everyday………” Renu started mumbling incoherent words as Muruga was fucking her.

Watching all this my body got heated up and Involuntarily one hand went to my breasts and started squeezing them and the other went to my pussy. I also wanted a dick in my pussy badly at that time and if its Rajesh’s dick then it would be much better. All the watching and the earlier talk with Rajesh on phone had brought me to a high and I orgasmed standing there.
Part 28
I got up in the morning with a high. Yesterday’s activities and the sights which I saw was all running in front of my eyes. I was missing something… I wanted something between my legs…… I lifted my nighty and I placed a pillow between my legs and crushed it but it did not give me any solace. I remembered something and picked up my mobile and I saw a good morning message from Rajesh. I replied him with a smile and I scrolled up and came to the pics which we had exchanged. I opened the pic of his dick and I kissed it. I moved my palm down and I started rubbing down below and that’s when I heard the doorbell ring and I promptly got up and went out and opened the door. It was the milkman who had left the milk packets outside. I picked them up and came inside and locked the door.

I picked up my mobile and went into the kitchen. I started browsing while boiling the milk and that’s when I remembered and I promptly went to the guest bed room and peeped inside. Renu Bhabhi was lying naked on her back and Muruga’s face was near her chest. He was sucking on her right breast and playing with her left breast. Renu’s right hand was on Muruga’s head and was playing with his hair. There was a kind of happiness and contentment in her face.

I moved back to the kitchen and made coffee for us. In the meantime, Renu came to the kitchen and we smiled a knowing smile to each other. We came out with our coffee in hand and sat in the hall.

“So….how did you sleep bhabhi… hope it was comfortable….” I asked her and she promptly smiled and said “I could not sleep till 3AM…….and after that I slept well” and winked at me.

“What about Muruga?” I asked her with a sly smile when I saw him come out of the room.

“He was trying to make me sleep whole night”

“ Yeah , I can see, he seems to be very tired……..” and we both laughed.

Next two days time flew off . Me , Renu Bhabhi & Muruga went out and watched a movie. Renu and Muruga’s activities continued in the night and sometimes during the day. Sometimes it was lovie-dovie sometimes it was hardcore. And of course, it had a lot of effect on me.

Rajesh kept sending messages and I continued to tease him sometimes with double meaning words and sometime with pics. On the third day morning, I decided to give a surprise to Rajesh and I wore my gym clothes and without informing him I went to gym early morning at our usual time.

Rajesh
Hi all this is Rajesh,
It was very unexpected, the way the things happened at Raghu’s house. It was dream come true. The way the whole relationship developed and resulted in the most pleasurable sexual act with the lady of my dreams was surprising. The best part is that I now know what feelings Swetha has towards me.

I had to come back came home abruptly from there and the whole thing was playing in front of my eyes. My dick was uncontrollably hard and I sent a pic to Swetha. After a long wait she responded teasing me with her pic. I decided to go to Swetha but was stopped by her call.

The next two days mostly we chatted on whatsapp and occasional short call from Swetha when she felt safe and it was mostly in the night.

As usual that day I went to gym in the morning. I parked my bike and entered the gym. I went and opened the door of the gym floor and what I saw I could not believe my eyes. I am sure my eyes lit up like a thousand-volt bulb seeing Swetha there standing right in front of me. I kept looking at her and with “Hi Rajesh” from Swetha I came back to this world.  I told “Hi Swetha” and turned around and walked out of the gym looking behind ensuring that Swetha was following me. I did not want anyone to notice my surprise and it to become a talk in the gym.

I promptly went to the parking and took my bike and came and stopped in front of Swetha. I looked at her and she was blushing. Swetha held my shoulder and sat on the bike, she did not ask any question about where we are going , we both knew what we are doing and what we are going to do. I immediately started and took turn towards my house. I started speeding up and promptly Swetha hugged me from behind and asked me to slow down.  I stopped in front of my house and I opened the locks and went inside.

My heart was racing all through from the time I saw Swetha in the gym. Even last night when we chatted she did not utter anything about coming to gym. It was a pleasant surprise. As soon as she entered my house I closed the door and promptly pushed her to the door and started kissing all over her face. Swetha was all smiling seeing my urgency.

“Don’t smile………..you don’t know how much thirsty I was from last three days”

“I know and that is the reason I am hear now” and she kept her arms around me and placed her lips on mine and kissed me.

While we kissed I placed my palms on Swetha’s breasts and gave a hard squeeze.

“Ouch….slowly…” Swetha  whispered.  

I held the hem of her shirt and lifted it and removed it and Swetha helped me remove mine. I held her sports bra and removed it and her juicy breasts came out. I held both in my palms and started squeezing and took one nipple in my mouth. I started looking at her face while I sucked. Swetha was looking at me lovingly with a smile and her eyes were shining with passion. She placed her palm on my head and played with my hair while I was sucking her breasts.

I was interrupted by Swetha asking “You plan to do everything here?”  and I realized and released her breast from my mouth. I looked at Swetha and smiled, I kissed her on her lips and picked her up and took her to my bed room and threw her on my bed.

I immediately climbed on top of her and started kissing her all over her face and body. Swetha was enjoying my kisses &There was no resistance from her side. I lifted her legs and placed them on my shoulders. I took hold of her track pant along with her panty and pulled it up to her knees. I pushed my track pant down and took out my dick. I held my dick in my palm and gave a few strokes and placed the tip on her pussy. Swetha was already very excited and feeling my dick on her pussy entrance she immediately lifted her hips to take it in. Seeing her excitement, I moved my hips forward and half of my dick entered her pussy. As my dick entered, Swetha got all delirious and she gave away a big moan.

I stooped down more on her pushing her legs to her chest and kissed her on her lips. I moved my hips up and then gave a hard push filling her pussy completely with my dick.

“Slowly…….slowly Rajesh……ssssssssssssssss……its paining……” and Swetha held my dick in her pussy tight.

I continued to kiss her and waited for her to relax. As soon as I felt her relaxing her pussy muscles I slowly started to fuck her with slow strokes. After few strokes Swetha stopped me again and said “My pants…..” and I stopped with my dick fully inside, I pulled her pants out from her legs and threw it down. I could see the smile on her face as soon as her legs were free and that she could enjoy freely now. She splayed her legs which allowed full access to her body. Without taking my dick out of her pussy I tried to remove my pants. Seeing me struggle Swetha started laughing and said “ you can take it out…..i’ll not move…..you can put it back after removing your pants”.  Hearing her talking naughty I smiled and removed my dick from her pussy and bend down and removed my track pants. I came back again on top of her and I pushed my dick again inside her fully and lied down on top of her.

“How is it now?” I asked her and she smiled and closed her eyes with shyness. I placed my lips on her eyes and gave a kiss and promptly Swetha opened them and smiled. I slowly started moving my hips and started fucking her. After few strokes Swetha also started responding and started to lift her hips up. I increased my pace of fucking and she was complementing me by raising her hips.  The sound of the slap of our hips was resounding in the room. With each stroke I was exploring more and more of her pussy. I could feel by the pull of her muscles on my dick that Swetha was getting high and was about to release so I increased my speed of fucking which brought her to her highest pleasure and she orgasmed. Feeling her release, I gave few more strokes and I released inside her.

Posted till here

Part 29
We lied down like that for some time with me on top of Swetha even after my dick came down in size. Her whole body was getting crushed under be. I started looking at her face and I could see that she was happy & there was a smile on her face. I moved my palm to her face and I caressed it and Swetha opened her eyes. I slowly moved my face and I placed my lips on her lips, Swetha opened her lips when my lips approached hers and we started kissing. Our tongues started dancing with each other and our saliva getting mixed.  With my kissing my dick stated to take life and started to touch her thighs. Swetha feeling my dick on her thighs stopped kissing and said “Rajesh…. I need to go”

“Why? Didn’t you like it? I want to do it one more time leisurely”

“No, it not that I did not like it, but I have to go Renu Bhabhi is still in our house”

Hearing Renu Bhabhi’s name I got depressed “Hasn’t she left? I was already planning to take a day off to be with you…....”  

“No,  She is still there” Swetha said with some sadness in her face “let me go today…………”

“This is very unfair……you kept me waiting for three days and now you want to leave me again” I said getting up from on top of her.

Swetha immediately pulled me down to her and she kissed me on my lips “Looks like my baby is angry” and she laughed.

Hearing her call me ‘baby’ I smiled but kept my sad face and asked “Will you come tomorrow”

“I cannot promise you but I will definitely try…. Understand that Swetha Bhabhi is there at home. What will she think of me…. today I told her that I’ll go to gym and pay my fees and will work out and come”

“Then tell her same thing again and come tomorrow”

“I’ll try and come” Swetha said. Hearing her say that I felt better and smiled and kissed.

“Did you like what we did today?” I asked her and she felt shy and she bent down her head.

I asked her again same question and she smiled and nodded and said “Yes”, then I asked her teasingly “Tell me what your liked” She continued to look down with shyness and smiled.

When I asked her again to tell me what she liked this time she lifted her hand and touched my dick. “You naughty……..” and I kissed her and I got up from top of her. Swetha got up on the bed and she felt something and she closed her pussy with her palm and I asked her “What happened” and she smiled. I promptly moved her palm and what I saw was her pussy was leaking a mixture of our juices and I pushed her down on the bed again and started kissing her face.  Swetha promptly pushed me away and got up from the bed and ran into the attached bathroom. I could see our juices dripping down her legs and few drops fell on the floor and I smiled to myself.

In the meantime, I washed myself in another bathroom and wore my dress. After cleaning herself Swetha came out and wore her clothes and came out of the room. I went to her and again kissed and asked said “Do you have to go?” and she said “Please baby…….understand” and then we came out and I called an Ola and asked him to take her to her house. I was very happy that Swetha had come without my insistence.

That evening Swetha called me and we talked for some time and she promised me that she would come the next day. But next day morning she sent me a message that she got her periods and will not be coming and I felt sad as I was waiting for her so that I could repeat yesterday’s activities which I had planned to do to her.

Three days went by, I was messaging and talking to Swetha regularly and asking her to come to gym but she was not ready to come during her periods and would be coming on Monday. On Sunday evening before sleeping I got a message from Swetha “Sorry……I can’t come to gym” and I promptly called her not bothering about the consequences and she promptly picked up my call as if she was expecting me to call.

“Sorry baby….am very sorry……today evening Muruga left to our village…. I can’t leave Renu Bhabhi alone and come to gym , it would not be nice…….” Earlier Swetha had spoken to me about Renu Bhabhi and Muruga and their relationship.  I was surprised initially but within me I thanked them for giving me Swetha.

I was angry and disappointed but I understood her predicament. The whole week I could not talk to Swetha as Renu was sleeping with her. Whenever Swetha was free and Renu was not around she sent me few messages. She could not even send me any pics for me to get excited and play with myself. It was on Saturday after I came back home from gym and while I was taking bath, I heard a message ping. After the bath I saw my phone and there was a message from Swetha…… “Are you free today?......can you come home for lunch?”

I immediately called her up and asked her little angry “What do you mean? Why are you teasing me?”

“Nothing …….. I just thought you might want to come home for lunch today………..”

“What……....what about Renu?........”

“Renu left today morning and went back to village………that is the reason I called and you are angry………..”

“Renu Left?............... I am coming………… I’ll be there……..” and I kept the phone down without finishing my sentence. I wore a T-shirt & short and locked my house and started my bike and started towards her house. All the way I was thinking of Swetha and my dick was fully excided. I stopped in front of the house and rang the doorbell. Swetha opened the door immediately as if she was waiting. I was mesmerized looking at her. She was standing in front of me wearing a light blue colored chiffon saree and a semitransparent deep neck blouse.

I stood there for some time unable to take my eyes off from her. I stared at her without blinking my eyes for some time and went inside. Swetha was smiling looking at my response seeing her. I went inside and Swetha who was holding the door went behind me and closed the door and locked it. She stood there resting her back to the door and looked at me.

As she passed by me I saw her back and noticed that her back was all open as she was wearing a low back blouse. As she turned around and rested her back on the door my right hand automatically raised up and my palm went straight on to her breast inside the saree and started squeezing and I started getting closer and stopped on hearing Swetha say “Someone was angry earlier…………….. now what happened”

“I am still angry………” I said but still continued to squeeze her breast.

“I know how to calm my baby down …” and she came near me and she tried to kiss me. I moved my face away wanting to see what she does.

“Looks like my baby is very angry……….…” and she smiled and placed her palm on top of my hand which I was squeezing her breast with and pressed my hand. She moved her palm down to my shorts and placed it on the tent which had formed. She held my dick over my shorts and pulled me along with her into their bedroom. She made me stand near her bed holding my dick.  She gave a tight squeeze on my dick and released it and pushed me down on the bed with other hand. I released my hand from her breast and controlled my fall and sat on the bed.

“Baby is still angry?.....” She asked me bending down and looking in my eyes. As she bent down her beautiful breasts and her deep cleavage came right in front of my eyes with the sagging of her saree.

“Yes…..…still angry…….” I said looking at her with my mouth getting dry looking at her sultry body…. still wanting to see what she plans to do more.

Swetha smiled and stood up and said “Let me see what I can do to get you normal” and she opened the buttons of the blouse and she freed her breasts from the clutches of the padded blouse which she was wearing. She removed it from her body and threw it and stood in front of me. I could see her beautiful firm breasts start to bounce in front of my eyes below the paloo of her semitransparent saree. She slowly bend down on me and placed her soft breasts on my upturned face and pushed them on my face. She held the hem of the t-shirt from below and slowly pulled up. She moved from me and pulled up my shirt and removed it from my body. The feel of her soft breast on my face was heavenly and I was in a bliss.

She sat in front of me on her knees on the floor and bent forward and pushed her breasts on my knees and moved her palms on my legs up touching my dick on the way to my shorts. She placed her fore arms on my dick and slowly started opening the buttons all the way pressing my dick while opening. She opened buttons of my short and slowly bend down on my lap and held my short and started removing my short.  I assisted her by lifting my hips. As she pulled my short down my dick sprang out and hit her face and a moan released from her face. She removed my short and threw it away making me naked.

Her actions were very sensual and very erotic and I could see that she was all excited. I was feeling very excited seeing her actions and my dick was standing straight and hard. Swetha was still bent down pressing her breasts on my knees and started to rub her face on my dick. After some time she got up and pushed me on the bed and made me lie down.

Swetha stood at the foot of the bed for some time watching my naked body and my dick which was jumping due to excitement. She smiled and slowly lifted her saree up to her knees and then climbed on the bed.  She came over on top of my dick and slowly sat down lifting her saree up. She sat down with my dick resting on her pussy. I could feel on my dick that she was not wearing any panty. Her pussy all leaking and her juices were all flowing on my pussy and my balls were getting all wet.

She smiled looking at me and her eyes were showing her excitement. I moved my palms up pulled her paloo down and caught hold of her breasts and a moan released from her mouth. While I was squeezing her breasts Swetha slowly got up and pushed her hand inside her saree and held my dick. She started rubbing the tip of my dick on her wet pussy lips while I continued my assault on her breasts. I understood that Swetha was very excited when she placed the tip of my dick at the entrance of her pussy and in one go she sat on it taking the full length of my dick into her pussy. “ Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh” Swetha gave a loud moan feeling my dick fully inside her tight pussy. I was in heaven with all the pleasure I was getting from Swetha and her wet pussy.

Once her pussy got adjusted Swetha slowly started moving up and down fucking me from the top taking my dick almost out and then taking it again in fully. I started moving my hips complementing her movements and started fucking her from below. We both were fully excited and our fucking started gaining speed. With each stroke, my dick was touching her inside which was never touched. With all the waiting we both had from the last encounter and the desperation, our excitements reached a peak and we both released at the same time and Swetha fell on me taking my dick fully inside. I could feel her release her juices on my dick while I was releasing my cum inside her pussy.  

“Still Angry?...........” Swetha asked me after falling on me while both of us were panting due to the workout we just had. Hearing her ask me I hugged her tight and crushing her breasts on my chest giving my answer and I placed my lips on her and kissed her and suddenly blurted out “No wonder Raghu asked me to take care of you…….…”.

Swetha lifted her head and started looking at me confused at what I said. That’s when I realized what I said and bit my tongue………

Part 30
“Still Angry?...........” Swetha asked me after falling on me while both of us were panting due to the workout we just had. Hearing her ask me I hugged her tight and crushing her breasts on my chest giving my answer and I placed my lips on her and kissed her and suddenly blurted out “No wonder Raghu asked me to take care of you…….…”.

Swetha lifted her head and started looking at me confused at what I said. That’s when I realized what I said and bit my tongue………

Hi All this is Raghu,
Sorry that I could not discuss my side of the story earlier as you can understand that I was on ship and I had no means to know except when Swetha or Rajesh tells me.

I used to call Swetha almost daily and talk to her. She used to tell me what happened and what is her plans etc etc but nothing about Rajesh. We used to discuss sex and I could understand from her talk that she was getting more and more restless. I know my Swetha and her appetite for sex. It’s been almost three months I knew that if Rajesh makes a move now it would be the best time and Swetha would not be able to resist him and would be more than happy to go below him. Especially that Renu was there along with Muruga in the house for few days and am sure they would have been active in front of Swetha as she already knew about them.

I used to call Rajesh also regularly and talked to him about general topics and was hoping that he would open up about what I asked him to do but he never broached the topic. I even asked him few times about their workout and how Swetha is doing but still he did not discuss anything much.

I had around one month more to go before I could go home and at that time I got the information that I have to stay back and do additional time on board even after one month . I was really taken back and did not know how to tell Swetha about it. I knew she was on fire and she would get very angry with my delay. I did not call Swetha for few days as I was in a dilemma on how to tell her.

It was Sunday afternoon in India when I called Rajesh. We spoke about his parents, his work etc etc for some time. Like every time I was hoping he would discuss something about what I asked but he did not say anything and I was kind of sad with nothing happening between them and my extended stay on ship and I was about to cut the call that’s when Rajesh struggled with words.

“Rajesh…. You want to say something?”

“Yeah ……….. Swetha seems to be depressed”

As soon as he said that I knew why Swetha was like that. It’s been three months. Now I was in a much more dilemma on how to tell her that I would get delayed further.

“Yeah I know…….... it is the same thing I was talking about to you before I left for ship……..she needs to be taken care of………. How is she now?”

“I had gone today morning to your house and I could see that she was off. I spoke to her for some time and came back”

“This is what I was thinking would happen………..… She needs to be taken care of……..…..”

“Anything else I can do?”

“I ask you again…..….can you take care of her sexually” I asked him openly. There was a pause for some time

“………..Yeah … but I don’t know how to start..... I just can’t ask her if she wants to have sex with me”

I thought for some time and I said “I understand………..try to be with her for some time …… engage her in some talk ………….”

“I tried to talk to her but she was not so responsive… that is why I was telling that she is depressed”

“Do one thing ………..take her out somewhere………… she likes to get pampered………. use your charms on her………. I am sure she will open up to you……… and……. maybe you will get lucky” I told him.

“Where do you think I can take her?”

“Why don’t you ask her to come with you to Marina beach, she likes beach. We both used to sit there in the evenings when we had come to Chennai. Am sure she would like to go there. I will also talk her into it” I was excited from inside and was hoping that this works out and Rajesh can get closer to her.

“Ok I’ll call her and ask her now”

“Whatsapp me what she said, I’ll call her after one hour” after that we talked some more before cutting the call. After some time, I got a message that ‘Swetha was reluctant to come. She said that she is not in the mood’. I understood that, it is her usual style to say no. After some time, I called her up

“Hi Swetha, how are you?”

“I am not going to talk to you…….…why didn’t you call from last three days?”

“Am sorry darling………. I was busy here…….” I continued my talk and persuaded her for some time and finally she became ok.

“So what is happening there? How was Renu’s stay?”

“Don’t ask me…… my present condition is because of her and Muruga…. They were having sex like rabbits and I did not have you with me…. I am in so much mood for sex that if you would have been here you would have started pleading me to stop”

“Ha ha ha …. That will never happen…. I am always there for you……. Whatever happens….”

“I know……. I love you…….. I miss you……muah…muah…muah..” and she gave me kisses over the phone.

“So what are you doing?”

“Nothing…. Just lying around…….you are not there to pester…..lol lol lol”

“You could go out somewhere?”

“Nah…. I am fine at home…… even Rajesh asked me to come with him to Beach…..I just didn’t want to go so I just told him that I don’t have mood”

“You should have gone…….. it would have changed your mood…..”

“Nah….we both used to go….. its our trip…….how can I go with Rajesh?”

“Its ok………you would feel better if you go there….”

“I’ll miss you if I go there…..”

“Rajesh will be there……he will give you company”

“You are my company……. I would be missing all the things we do there……I don’t want to go”

“It’s ok…. he can also give you company…..maybe he will also do the things just like me to you…….”

“Shut up…….. I don’t want it from him…… I want it from you…”

“but I am not there to give you company….”

“So what do you want?..... you want me to go with him to the beach?”

“Yeah …….. go with him……. He was feeling bad seeing you down today morning”

“oh… now I understand……so this is all for him…..”

“No…. it for you……I want you to be enjoy and be happy… very happy….always….”

“I love you…….”

“I love you too…….. so what is your plan? Going to beach in the evening………with Rajesh?”

“I’ll see…..”

“Go…..….enjoy and relax and come…..”

“Ok…..”

After Swetha said ok I relaxed and hoped for the best things to happen there. After the phone call all day along I was thinking about what would happen and how their meeting would turn out… I was very anxious….every hour I was imagining what would be happening there in Chennai. Few time my fingers automatically typed the mobile number of my wife to enquire what happened but I resisted……….I was just controlling myself as I didn’t want to disturb anything whatever was set in motion. I was too tired thinking and anticipating and I slept off.

By the time I got up It was already very late in India. I convinced myself that whatever happened would have happened already or the best thing would be happening and I smiled to myself thinking of Rajesh fucking my Swetha. I started to imagine of my sweet naked wife getting crushed under Rajesh’s naked body. Just with the imagination my dick got very hard and I took it out and I started pumping my dick. More I imagined more speed my palm started moving on my dick and I released. I somehow was pleased with myself with what I have initiated and what it could result to. I slept off like that and by time I got up it was already late in the morning. I freshened myself and I quickly finished my works and I took my phone and dialed Swetha’s number and then calmed myself before I pressed the call button. Phone would have rung once and she picked up the call immediately as if she was waiting for my call

“……………..”

“Hello……..Swetha….are you there?”

“Yes………”

I was too curious and could not wait to ask her “So ……. Did you go to beach with Rajesh?”

“Hmm…”

“How did it go…….enjoyed?”

“………..”

“What happened?”

“You need to come home ……”

I got scared “Why … what happened? Did any anything happen? Did anyone do anything? Did Rajesh misbehave?”

“No …….. nothing of that happened….. I am fine…….”

I relaxed hearing that “Ok….. then tell me what happened?.......”

“ ………………… am too high………………”

I smiled to myself and felt happy that something has indeed happened and that too in the right direction “Hmm………tell me what happened……….”

“…………………”

I waited for some time and asked her “You want me to call you after some time?”

“No…….. I’ll tell….” Swetha started telling me what happened

“After your call I called Rajesh and told him that I’ll come. I wore a pink color cotton Churidar for the beach. I booked a taxi and reached Marina beach by 5:30PM and Rajesh was already present there. As it was Sunday lot of people had come to the beach. We sat there at our usual place and started enjoying the climate. It was cloudy and the weather was pleasant. We sat there and we talked for some time. An old couple went past us looking at us both and said “Nice couple”. I immediately wanted to say that we are not couple but friends but Rajesh placed his palm on my thigh and signaled me to not to say anything.

We continued talking for some time and in the meantime the climate changed and suddenly rain started. We both got up and tried to take shelter, but by the time we got to the nearest shelter there were many people. We both tried to squeeze in with Rajesh like a gentleman stood in front of me and tried to shield me but with the heavy rain he could not stop me from getting wet totally, as such I was already wet by the time we came to the shelter. When the rain slowed down I told Rajesh that we will leave and we came out to the road. Rajesh tried to get a taxi for me but no taxi was available. Rajesh suggested to drop me home in his bike and as I did not have any alternative I agreed and sat behind him. As soon as we started the rain started again and as I was getting wet I moved close to Rajesh and held his hips. I did not realize that my breasts were touching his back and by the time I realized I was already crushing my breasts on his back. I tried to move back but to avoid the rain I had to stay like that.

When the rain continued Rajesh suggested that we can go to his place in Besant Nagar and from there I can take a taxi after drying and I agreed and we went to his place. We both were totally wet by the time we entered his house. Rajesh went inside and brought me a towel and he went into his bedroom to dry himself. I went into the other bathroom and dried myself and after wringing my wet clothes I wore them again and came out. Rajesh was already outside wearing just his shorts and was bare from the top.

Rajesh seeing me in my same dress, he went and brought and gave me his sweat shirt and his tracks and asked me to change as I might get sick. I went again into the bathroom and removed all my clothes and wore his sweat shirt and tracks and came out. By the time I came out Rajesh had already ordered some pizza and we both had the pizza. As it was getting late I asked Rajesh to book a cab for me. Just before the taxi came Rajesh went inside the bathroom and brought a cover and gave it to me. When I opened it, I saw in it all my wet clothes including my undergarments. Then I remembered that I was naked inside wearing other man’s clothes. I am sure Rajesh would have realized same when he picked up my clothes to put it in the cover. I was feeling shy and luckily my taxi came and left and came back home.”

Hearing all this I understood that Swetha got excited seeing his bare body but just wanted to reconfirm I asked her “So what happened in this that you are high?........ I don’t understand”

“What did you not understand?” she asked me little annoyed.

“You went, talked , rain came , went to his house and came back home” I just teased her by telling her the story in a gist deleting all the other things.

“You don’t see anything else in it?”

“No…….what else is there?”

“What about other things which happened?”

“What other things?” I continued teasing

“What about by boobs getting pressed on the back of Rajesh?”

“You were hiding from rain”

“Stop teasing me Raghu….”

“Ok then tell me what you really felt?” I asked her directly

“Actually, I was feeling good when my breasts were getting crushed….” Swetha confessed.

Hearing her confession, I understood she is getting excited and ready to talk“ ok……..so you intentionally kept them pressed?”

“………...Yes…………”

“Rajesh did not say anything?”

“He was hard……”

“How do you know?......did you see”

“Actually, when I hugged him from behind my hand was near his thing……and it got hard…… I could feel it”

“So what did you do?”

“I kept my hand there feeling him on the back of my hand”

“ohk……….what else?”

“When he was changing I stood there and watched him change to shorts”

“So you saw his ……everything?”

“…….No…….. just back”

“Anything else?”

“………I wore his dirty sweat shirt and his dirty track pants which were there in the laundry basket in the bathroom…..……… he did not give them to me…........ sorry……I was already excited from the ride and seeing his back………… I could not think properly….…..”

“Ohk……anything else you want to tell me?”

“…….. I had intentionally left my undergarments on the floor of the bathroom and asked him to pick up……….”

“So basically you were teasing him……..”

“……….Yes……….. I was very excited………I am very excited…….”

“Your wanted him to do something to you?...”

“Yes……”

“Ok….nice”

“Nice?..... are you not angry?”

“No…….. why should I be angry?…….…I am the reason you are high…… I should have been there to take care of you………”

“No…….its not you…… it my body…….”

“I know how much you like sex…….. I should have been there….”

“Am feeling too horny Raghu………. I am not able to control……. I am feeling helpless when I get those feelings… I really stop thinking and everything I think about is sex and sex…………”

“Hmm…………..what do you think about Rajesh?”

“Why?”

“Do you feel like having sex with him?”

“…………”

“Tell me……. May be I can do something…..”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean I like you to have sex with him……..”

“What?......”

“Yeah…. I know how restless you feel when you get those feelings…….Rajesh is a good guy………I want you to enjoy life and be happy…………really happy.........and I am ready to do anything for that……. ”

“…………” I could hear sobbing sound from the other side……

“You are my angel….my beautiful angel……. I love you too much and can’t see you unhappy”

“…….. you love me so much that you are ready to loose me?…..”

“…………. I know my Swetha……. She will never leave me…….”

“I love you ………. No, I will never leave you………. I love you…. I love you….. I love you…..muah….muah….muah……” and she started giving me kisses over the phone

“I love you too….. I really can’t live without you……........ so what you want to do about your problem?....... ” I asked her to make the conversation light

“Stupid……..”and I could hear her giggle

“Yeah … I am stupid for you……..So what you want to do?”

“About what?”

“About your feelings…….”

“What about them?....they will go away as soon as you come…. You will take care of it…”

“Yes, I’ll take care of it after I come…… What about till I come….”

“Nothing…..”

“Why don’t you have sex with Rajesh?”

“No……….”

“Don’t you like him?”

“I like him……”

“Then?....”

“How can I have sex with other person when you are there?”

“But I am not there…..”

“No….don’t mince my words…”

“I don’t have any problem and I am asking you to have sex with him…… I want you to have sex with Rajesh”

“What will Rajesh think of me?”

“Don’t worry ……. he will be more than happy ……….he is getting a beautiful lady to have sex with…..why will he think anything else?”

“I don’t know ………”

“Just tell me ….. are you ok to have sex with Rajesh?....”

“…………..hmm…………”

“Tell me..”

“……...Yes…….” She said softly

“Good…… am very happy….”

“But…….”

“No ifs and buts………I want you to stop thinking and enjoy…… Rajesh is a good guy”

“…..hmm……”

I was relieved the way our discussion went and I was happy that Swetha agreed. I continued the discussion for some more time and kept the phone down once I was convince that Swetha was fine. I immediately called Rajesh and told him that the line is clear and Swetha agreed and finally it is on him how he initiates it.

(In reality, on Saturday after the disclosure by Rajesh about Raghu asking him to have sex with her, Swetha was taken back and She did not believe that Raghu had talked about him having sex with her. Rajesh tried to convince her by telling everything what transcribed between Raghu and Rajesh but still she was not convinced. When Rajesh tried to approach her she again she did not allow him to touch her and Rajesh had to leave when he could not convince her. On Sunday morning he went to Swetha again, by that time she had cooled down a bit and when he tried to convince her again she told him that their relationship is over and not to disturb her again. Rajesh after talking to Raghu when he called Swetha and asked her out to the beach she immediately said NO and said that this is again Rajesh’s plan to get into her pants.

Swetha got a little convinced when she was asked by Raghu to go to beach and she told Rajesh that she will come. Swetha was not still not ready for Rajesh so she did not allow him to touch her although they were sitting close by on the beach. The first time he touched her was when the old couple commented on them. Later on, the rain took over and the things started happening automatically just like what was said by Swetha to Raghu. Only thing she did not tell Raghu was that her feelings started to change when she saw the thick long hard dick of Rajesh when he was changing to shorts)
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My Wife Swetha - by Seaman - 13-08-2019, 08:01 AM
RE: My Wife Swetha - by Eswar P - 13-08-2019, 09:21 AM
RE: My Wife Swetha - by rombyzomby - 13-08-2019, 04:38 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha - by rombyzomby - 13-08-2019, 04:40 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha - by rombyzomby - 13-08-2019, 04:40 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha - by rombyzomby - 13-08-2019, 04:42 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha - by Givemeextra - 13-08-2019, 07:22 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha - by Seaman - 13-08-2019, 07:57 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha - by Jaimeraja - 14-08-2019, 06:04 AM
RE: My Wife Swetha - by dilema - 14-08-2019, 08:24 AM