Adultery My Wife Swetha
Part 21
Evening promptly at 8 I rang their door bell and promptly Swetha opened the door. She was looking gorgeous in a cream color saree with a maroon color blouse. She was using a Chanel No.5 perfume which was giving me a high. She was looking like a sex goddess standing in front of me with her dressing and the perfume and taking me into a trance.

I could not help myself from complementing her and said “You are looking gorgeous Swetha….” and Swetha started blushing “looks like everyone will be looking at you and not the movie….” and I smiled. Swetha faked anger and hit me

“You are really looking gorgeous Swetha…..”

“Thanks……….  come on let’s start or else we will get late ” she started hurrying me and blushed as she was feeling shy with all my praises

We then started off in my bike with her sitting behind me on her side. She was holding me with one hand on my shoulder and the second one around my waist. Her breasts were touching occasionally on my back. All through the way I was feeling proud that a gorgeous lady is sitting behind me.

We reached the mall and I parked my bike and we came up to the food court.  Swetha was all excited when we ordered her favorite farm fresh Pizza. We sat at a table and had our pizza. I noticed quite a few men turning their heads when they passed us looking at Swetha. I was feeling proud to sit with such an elegant and gorgeous lady. Swetha did not notice anything of this as she was savoring her pizza like a kid. Seeing her excitement I smiled. Swetha saw me smile and asked me why I was smiling raising her brows. I just nodded and said “It’s nothing …… you are just like a kid enjoying her pizza”

“Yes… I am a kid……. and I love pizza…..” and we both smiled.

We finished our dinner and we talked for some time and when it was the time for the movie we went to the hall where the movie was to be screened. I started walking in the front and Swetha followed me. I looked at my ticket and confirmed the seat and told Swetha to sit

Swetha looked at me with a surprise and asked “here?....”

“Yeah……why?”

“This is premium class and couple seat……..”

“So what?....” and I smiled

“So you would have let the money go waste if I would have said no for the second show?”

“Yeah……….”

Swetha smiled and said…….. “stupid……good that I agreed to come else you would have wasted a lot of money” and then she sat on the seat.

I smiled looking at her and sat on her left side keeping a little gap between us. The lights in the movie hall started dimming and the movie titles started. In the meantime one person came and gave the popcorn bucket and a water bottle to us and left. Swetha looked at me and said “You booked even this online?” and I said “Yes….” I could see a glimpse of her smile and the shake of her head in the dark. I placed the tray on the tray holder on my side and took the water bottle and kept it on my lap.

The movie started and we started enjoying the movie. Swetha was looking at the screen with a lot of concentration and I felt happy that I brought her to the movie. Slowly as the intensity of the horror in the movie increased I realize that Swetha has moved closer to me and her thighs were touching me and Swetha started holding my hand. I started looking at her face in the flickering light falling on her face from the movie. Swetha was glowing with her hair all loose falling over her shoulder over her breast. As I looked at Swetha I could not move my eyes away from her face and I started liking it more than the movie but I had to turn reluctantly when Swetha saw me looking at her face and asked me what by lifting her eyebrows and I said nothing my shaking my head and turned towards the screen

Swetha was looking at the screen intently and I could see the emotions and the feelings in the movie reflecting on her face. I slowly moved closer to her and as soon as I moved closer I felt Swetha move and something very soft started touching my biceps. It was her soft breasts. Swetha was hugging my hand and intently watching the movie.

From the time I saw Swetha looking so ravishingly hot at their place my brother in my pants has been hard throughout. As it was second show I wore a loose underwear and a  loose cargo pants which made my situation worse as it became difficult to hide my tent. Before I sat on the couple seat I adjusted my cargos and my underwear so that my brother is free and he can do whatever dancing he wants in the darkness. Just as a precaution when the water bottle came I took the bottle and kept it on my lap.

We continued watching the movie like that with her soft breasts on my arm. I was actually not watching the movie but was feeling her breasts on my arms. Suddenly there was a scene which was very scary and Swetha hugged me tight getting scared. Swetha had turned and she hugged me straight with her face on my left shoulder and with her breasts getting crushed on my chest. Instinctively my hands went over her back and pulled her closer. Her hugging was making me go mad, on top of that her perfume was making me unable to control myself and my hand started pulling Swetha towards my chest.  We both stayed there like that hugging each other for some time. After some time Swetha realized that she was hugging me she lifted her head and released her hand. Feeling her hand release though I was not willing I had to let go Swetha.

“Sorry………. I got scared………..”

“It’s ok………. “

“When we come to such horror movies and whenever I get scared I used to hug Raghu……. So without realizing I hugged you…………that is the reason when you said it’s a horror movie I was reluctant to come”.

“Raghu is a lucky guy…….”

“What?”

“I am saying Raghu is a lucky guy that he can hug you whenever he wants……” I blurted out suddenly

Swetha realized what I said and faked anger and started hitting me..

“Ok ok ok…..…….. I also enjoyed……… and hope there are many more such horror scenes in the movie” I said naughtily.

“You ………” and Swetha hit me again.

I was actually enjoying myself with Swetha and all was showing by brother. He was very hard and a big tent formed in my pants with my 9 inch pole supporting it.

I saw Swetha move and Suddenly I realized that Swetha was holding my hard dick over my cargo. She was stunned and continued to hold it with a surprise. At the same time I was looking at her for what she had done…….. We both stayed like that looking at each other and suddenly Swetha released her hand and moved away……….. “water bottle………”

Then I realized that the water bottle which I had kept in my lap to hide my tent had actually got displaced during our hugging and Swetha wanting to drink water had grabbed my dick instead. As soon as I understood I started smiling and Swetha got shy and was smiling bending her head. In the meantime the movie stopped half way for the interval.

Part 22
As soon as the lights came I promptly picked up the popcorn tub and placed it on my lap covering my hard on. Swetha looked at me doing that and smiled. I looked at her and said “Don’t smile…..it’s all because of you…..”

“What did I do?...........” Swetha said naughtily

“Who asked you to hold him……….now he is not listening to me….”

“Who asked you to keep the water bottle there?”

“I kept the bottle there for the same reason I am keeping the popcorn tub now”

“Now I can understand………..but why at that time time?......”

“What do you think men will be facing when sitting beside such a sexy lady” and I smiled…….

“who?......” Swetha said naughtily….

“Who else…………” I looked at her and smiled. Swetha felt shy and bent her head. She looked at my face and then looked at the popcorn tub and then smiled looking at my face.

After few minutes my brother calmed down a little so I got up and kept the tub on the tray beside and looked at Swetha’s face and she was smiling. I faked anger while looking at her and then smiled.

“You want anything?”

“Water…….” Swetha promptly said and realized and then laughed. I looked at her and said “I’ll give you………let the movie start” I started going out and turned around and said “I’ll just go out and come………. you???”

“No……. I am good”

I went and relieved myself and then adjusted my cargo and then came back in. When I came back and sat, Swetha was picking up her mobile phone and she opened the screen bending down. There was indication of a message from “Hubby”.  As I was sitting close to her I could see her mobile screen. I understood that the message was from Raghu.  Swetha opened the message…..

“Tried calling you few times…….. are you ok?”

“Yeah……I am fine………I slept early and kept the phone on silent so I did not hear the ring ….. sorry……. It’s very late here will call you tomorrow” and Swetha sent the message and kept the mobile back in her bag

I understood from her message that Swetha did not tell Raghu about our movie plan and I felt relieved that I also did not tell him…. Else it would have been a problem.  In fact I have not told him anything else except the first sprain incident…. Not even that I am dropping Swetha in my bike. Raghu used to ask me if there is any development and I have been giving him a negative answer. I could also understand from his messages that Swetha also did not tell him about our bike rides or any other incident. My brother started getting excited with the fact that Swetha is hiding about us from Raghu…….. I got little brave and felt I can take some more liberties with Swetha and wanted to see till what level I can go with Swetha.…. that’s when the lights dimmed and the movie started.

I saw Swetha sitting with her back resting, I slowly moved closer to Swetha and I lifted my right hand and placed it behind her head and rested it on her shoulder. Swetha bent her head and smiled to herself and did not say anything and I got a little more confidence now. After sometime I moved a little more closer to Swetha and she adjusted herself. Now we were sitting very close with almost half of Swetha’s back was resting on my chest. Her intoxicating perfume which was wearing was making me hard. I was for sure not interested in watching the movie and I could see from Swetha’s face that she was looking at the screen but her interest seems to have changed unlike before the interval. My dick was very hard with the things happening between us and with my thoughts.

I brought Swetha’s left palm and I placed it on my thigh and left it and she did not move it. Her fingers started moving showing some anxiety and her breadth was getting deep. I understood that Swetha was getting excited and I wanted to take advantage of it. I moved my right hand down rubbing her back and I placed it on her midriff below her saree on her right side. Immediately Swetha moved and placed her palm on my hand and stopped it. It became very clear that Swetha was not watching the movie and was concentrating on my moves on her body.  I slowly started moving my right hand up on her naked midriff almost near her breast which Swetha started resisting it with her hand. I waited there for some time moving my fingers around and when I felt her resistance on my hand reduce I moved my hand suddenly cupping her breast. Swetha took a deep breath and placed her palm on my hand.  I could see that Swetha was not against my moves but there was some nervousness. I could feel her left hand close fisted on my right leg

I left my palm like that for some time. After seeing no resistance coming from Swetha I slowly started squeezing her breast. With each squeeze her right hand was slowly releasing its grip on my hand. I continued squeezing her breasts for some time till I felt that she was enjoying. I bend down and slowly whispered in her ear…….. “Want some water?”

Swetha turned her head and looked in my eyes. I could see a lot of desire in her eyes. I picked her left hand up and I placed it on my hard dick over my cargos. Swetha immediately closed her fist holding my dick in her hand. I continued to squeeze her breast and I could feel the same on my dick. Her right hand which was stopping me earlier was already down on her lap and I was freely squeezing her breast without any resistance. I placed my lips on her neck and started kissing there. Swetha’s eyes were closed and I can see that she started enjoying what I was doing to her.

After some time I stopped squeezing her breast and moved my right hand from her breast. I held her left hand and made her release my dick. Swetha opened her eyes and turned and looked at me. Though she did not say anything I could see it in her eyes which were asking me why I stopped not knowing my intension. I smiled at her and I opened the zip of my cargoes and I took out my dick and lifted her hand and I placed it again on my dick. As soon as she felt my dick directly there was a gasp. Unlike earlier she did not hold my dick but continued to keep her hand on it. I moved my right hand again on her right shoulder boldly this time and started moving it below her paloo towards her cleavage. Swetha understood my intensions and promptly her right hand came back to resist the movement of my hand. Her left hand left my dick and went up to her cleavage to assist her right hand.

With my left hand I brought back Swetha’s hand to my dick again and I kept holding her hand in place. Swetha’s breathing was getting heavier anticipating my move and her breasts were heaving. Without disappointing her I pushed my right hand into her blouse and into her bra and held her naked breast.  Swetha immediately squeezed my dick with her left hand. Her right hand could not do much other than holding my wrist. Swetha’s heart beat had increased which I could feel it on my palm. I could feel her deep breathing on the back of my hand. With each of her deep breath my hand which was between her bra and her breast was getting squeezed. I left my hand like that and let her breathing do my job of squeezing. Swetha’s left hand remained on my dick gripping it tight.

After some time I could feel Swetha was feeling uneasy and was moving her right hand behind below the blouse. I understood what she wanted and I removed my hand from inside her blouse. Promptly Swetha straightened her shoulders to make some access on her back and moved her right hand inside. I assisted her with my right hand and we both released the hooks of her bra.

As soon as she removed her hand I place my right hand back on her shoulder and I moved it into her blouse on her breast. This time there was no resistance from her. With her bra hooks released I had good access to her breasts and I started squeezing them and started playing with them. Swetha closed her eyes again and rested her back on my chest and was enjoying my squeezing. I started kissing and licking her neck all over exciting her more.  In the meantime her left hand also started playing with my dick. Her thumb started moving over the tip of my dick where my precum was and was spreading it all over the head of my dick. I could see from Swetha’s face that she was in bliss now and nothing in this world matters.

Unfortunately everything has an end and for us the ending of the movie brought us back and we promptly adjusted just before the lights came up.
Part 23
As the people started moving we got up and started moving along with them. I remembered something and told that Swetha that I forgot something and went back to the seat where we sat. I found what I was looking and I picked it up and came back to her who was waiting for me.

Swetha asked me “What did you forget?”

I showed her the half water bottle “Water bottle……..” and I smiled.

Swetha looked at the bottle and said “It’s just half a bottle of water……”

“It’s my lucky charm……” and I smiled and Swetha felt shy and bend down her head and smiled. I moved my hand and clasped her fingers with mine. Swetha continued walking with a smile on her face. I was very confident now with what happened earlier. I placed my hand around her shoulder and pulled Swetha closer while we walked.

“Did you like the movie……...” I whispered in her ear

“Yes….”

“Which part?......Before the interval or after the interval?” I asked her smiling……

“Before….” Swetha said naughtily

I was surprised with her answer….. “why not after the interval?”

Swetha looked at me and said naughtily “I could not watch the second part of the movie after the interval”

Instantly my brother got hard hearing the answer and I pulled her closer. I did not want to make any display in the group of people with whom we were walking…. else I would have kissed Swetha immediately then and there. We went to the parking and I took out my bike. Swetha sat behind me hugging with her hands around my waist. I could feel her breasts crushing on my back. I was very happy the way the things have moved with such a beautiful and gorgeous lady like Swetha.

As it was late in the night and not many people would be on the roads I released my left hand from the handle bar and I moved Swetha’s palm on my hard dick and watched her in the mirror. Swetha was smiling and she promptly held my dick over the cargos. As she was not doing anything else I moved my hand again and I indicated to her by pressing her palm over my dick. Swetha understood and she slowly started to squeeze my dick. I could see desire in Swetha’s eyes as her squeezing had increased and also that she was pushing herself forward and hugging me tight crushing her breasts on my back. I could understand that Swetha also wanted from me exactly what I wanted from her.

I continued riding the bike in the same condition for some time enjoying the ministrations of her hand on my dick and the crushing of her breasts that’s when I remembered the message from Raghu and I asked her casually

“Whose message was it during the interval?”

Hearing me what I asked Swetha stopped squeezing my dick and crushing her breasts……….that’s when I understood the blunder I made……….Shit……….. I started cursing myself as soon as I felt Swetha move her hand from my dick to my waist and moved back with her breasts barely touching my back.

“Raghu……”

“Ok………” ….. other than that I could not say anything else……. I tried shifting back but Swetha moved again to maintain a distance. I said “Sorry……” but there was not response from her. I slowed down my bike to make up with her but she continued to keep some distance from me.

We turned into the lane of their house and I slowed down and stopped in front of their house. Swetha promptly got down from the bike and said “Thanks for the movie….” and she moved to the gate. I got down from my bike in anticipation and looked at her leaving. Swetha opened their gate and went inside and looked at me and closed the gate. I continued to stand there till the time she opened the door of her house and went inside. After entering her house Swetha stood there at the door for some time looking at me and then closed the door.

I stood there for some more time cursing myself that such a good time was spoiled by my loose tongue and my over enthusiasm. I started my bike and I started moving and turned around to look at their house and I could see her shadow at the window.

I went to my house all the way cursing myself at my stupidity. I tried to sleep and the sleep eluded me for quite a long time and I don’t remember when I slept off.

I got up when my alarm went off and realized that it is the time for my workout. I quickly got ready and left for the gym anticipating Swetha to be there. I started looking around and she was nowhere to be seen. I thought maybe she did not come to gym as it was very late the previous day and consoled myself. My whole day went off uneventfully. I did not have a heart to call Swetha…..and even if I call I did not have any words to say to her…..

The next day again Swetha did not come to the gym and it happened even the next day……I could not control as it has been three days already and I called up Swetha

“Hi Swetha…. how are you”

“Am good Rajesh……”

“you did not come to gym from last three days?”

“Yeah…….I was not feeling well…..”

“what happened?”

“Nothing…… am fine now……don’t worry…”

“Are you coming for gym tomorrow?..…”

“I’ll see………. maybe ………..”

I did not have anything else to say as I stood holding the call and then I said

“Sorry…….” I heard a deep breath from the other side and the line got disconnected.

Part 24
Swetha did not turn up to Gym for few more days and I started losing hopes to make up. I was even worried that my friendship with Raghu would also be in jeopardy.  It was not the sex which I wanted with Swetha was killing me but her silence was. It was my fault…. although a part of it was of Raghu who was keen on me getting into bed with his wife. The seed planted by Raghu that I would be able to fuck someone else’s wife with the consent of her husband was the core problem. Anyways I was on the verge of losing a good friend Raghu. If I would have told Raghu what was happening earlier he would have salvaged the situation. But now it is like I was cheating him even though he trusted me with his wife.
…………………My  mind was all reeling with all stupid thoughts and stupid emotions……some too casual and some too extreme. I had even got a dream of Raghu coming behind me with a knife to kill me……. and I got up I in the middle of the dream……. I was feeling stupid……..then and there I decided …….. That day being Sunday I don’t have office I have enough time with me.  I’ll go to Raghu’s house to Swetha and talk it out with her and at least try to maintain friendship with her and later tell Raghu what happened. I was happy with my thinking and I slept for the remaining of the night peacefully.

That day morning I got up early, freshened up and I wore my tracks and a t-shirt. A thought crossed in my mind that I should dress up good but I rebuked that thought and said to myself I am going to their house to just to talk and nothing but talk and bring the things under control.

It was around 8 AM by the time I went to Raghu’s house and parked my bike. I saw the milk packet was still outside their door. I thought Swetha was still sleeping and I was getting second thoughts of coming back later but decided to finish the matter once and for all and I bend down to pick up the milk packet before ringing the bell and just then the door opened and I looked up …………

Swetha was standing there surprised not anticipating my coming. She was wearing a light color cotton saree and a green blouse. She had worn her saree a little low with her navel visible. Her paloo was just covering her breasts and it was turned around her shoulder and tucked at her waist in the front. Her complete waist was visible except the places where her paloo was covering. Her nice and firm breasts were caged in her blouse beautifully. Her neck was wet with few drops of water and her green blouse was wet in some locations. It looked like she had just taken a bath and a thin towel was tied to her wet hair as a bun. A gold chain which was having her mangalsutra was around her neck.  Her face was radiating her beauty, her shivering lips and her eyes showing her happiness seeing me which she was trying to hide. Swetha was standing there ………..beautiful beyond anyone’s imagination. I was thinking why this lady needs any makeup or any enhancements……..she in herself was like an angel with such a perfect figure and perfect face………………God’s one of the most beautiful creation.

“Rajesh……” I heard Swetha saying and I came back to this world.

“Hi Swetha……..?”

“What are you doing here so early in the morning?”

“ I just wanted to see you……” I just blurted and corrected myself “I got up early so I thought of meeting you”

“Come in…..” and Swetha turned around and started going inside.

Swetha’s back was equally beautiful with her hour glass figure apparent. Seeing Swetha’s back and her waist my sleeping brother woke up with a jolt in my tracks. I went in looking at her swinging ass as she walked.  

“Why did you not come to gym last week?” I asked her directly

“just like that….”

“But why?...………”

“hmm……. you want coffee……I make good coffee ?” Swetha asked me ignoring my previous question and she walked into the kitchen taking the milk packet in her hand.

I followed her into the kitchen to ask her again and saw her turned on the other side pouring the milk in the milk boiler. I went near her and asked her again….. “tell me why….” And she did not respond. I placed my palm on her waist to turn her around and the things started happening automatically ….……….

The feel of my palm on her waist suddenly jolted her and she turned around suddenly and faltered and I immediately held her from her waist with my left arm. Swetha was lying bending back in my arms with my face close to her. Instinctively I bend down and I placed my lips on her lips and kissed her. Swetha realized what’s happening and stood up pushing me.

“Rajesh…………no……” she said looking at me and then turned around trying to hide her feelings.
I could see her deep breaths with the heaving of her chest on her back & her waist was folding with each of her breath. She was shuffling her legs indicating the rise of desire in her body. I slowly moved towards and hugged her from behind pushing my hips on her back and I placed my lips on her shoulder and started kissing……

“Rajesh………….nooooo……..aaaahhhhhh”

I moved my hand to her waist and I gave a squeeze, immediately Swetha turned her head to say no to it to stop me but I placed my lips on her lips and started kissing on her lips. I could see her resolve slowly dying as I felt her lips open and I pushed my tongue inside her mouth. I placed my palm on her waist and then moved it over her breast below her paloo….. from below into her blouse.  Swetha gasped and opened her mouth letting my tongue inside her mouth. As I pushed my palm inside her blouse from below I came in contact with her naked breast directly. Swetha was not wearing a bra. I pushed my hand in and the bottom most button of her blouse broke giving me access to her firm breast. Swetha’s desire started igniting and she started kissing me back and Swetha started trembling in my hands. I pushed my palm again inside and cupped her naked breast completely and Swetha gasped for air again and her chest heaved and the second button broke and went flying.

I started squeezing her breast and continued kissing her all over her back. Swetha in the meantime stopped responding and she turned around and pushed me away.  I looked at her eyes which were flush with desire but something was stopping her but my desire for her had taken over my resolve and I moved towards her pushing her to the wall. I placed my lips again on her lips again and started kissing again. Swetha was pushing me away with both her hands. I pushed my palm again into her blouse and clutched her naked breast again and I continued kissing her. Swetha slowly started responding and her hands moved towards my back and started hugging me tight clasping her palms as I continued my assault on her lips and her breast.

Swetha started kissing me willingly opening her mouth and started kissing me hungrily …….…….her passion which she was having in the movie theater was back.  Swetha moved her hands and held my face and continued kissing me. I moved my palm down and I placed it between her legs and started rubbing it over her saree. Swetha was responding with her kissing with increased hunger and all her resistance all gone. I quickly released her pleats of her saree from her waist and I encountered another obstruction……….……her petticoat.

I started struggling to find the knot and started moving my palm around her hips. Swetha understood my plight and moved her palm down and promptly pulled the knot of her petticoat and moved her hips while we continued to kiss each other. Her half undone saree and petticoat fell down on the floor from her hips. Swetha moved her palm to my dick and held it over my tracks and started squeezing it.

I moved my palm and placed it between her legs and to my surprise she was not wearing any panty. Swetha went into a delirium as soon as my palm touched her clean shaven pussy. I could feel her pussy pulsate and it was dripping wet with her juices on my palm. I released her breast and I moved my right hand down, pushed my track & my underwear down taking out my thick hard dick. I lifted her right leg up and I placed my dick on her pussy lips and started rubbing on it. Swetha stopped kissing and lifted her head and started taking deep breaths as I continue to rub. I placed my dick at the entrance of her pussy and gave a jerk and almost half of my dick entered into her already dripping pussy. Swetha gasped as soon as my dick entered her…….. “Slowly…….aaahhaaa…. slowly Rajesh………”

Swetha gasped at the entry of my dick and hugged me tight. I lifted up Swetha holding her buttocks and once again gave a push and embedded myself completely in her sweet pussy. Swetha hugged me tight pulling my head on her breasts. I supported her back to the wall and I placed my mouth on her breast I took hold of her breast over her blouse. Swetha moved her hand and she lifted her blouse up over her breasts and I promptly took her breast in my mouth and started sucking it.

I slowly started moving my hips and started fucking her keeping her pressed on the wall while I gave the strokes. As soon as I started fucking I could sense the excitement as I started feeling her pussy grip my dick and suddenly I felt her pussy release her juices. Her juices started coming down flowing past my dick with each stroke of mine and onto my balls and dripping down my legs. I couldn’t control myself and I pushed my dick in and released my cum in her pussy “……….. Swetha……….   I love you……..”.  I gave a final stroke and released remaining cum in her pussy and I hugged her while crushing her breasts with my face……….

Part 25
Swetha

Hi all this is Swetha,

The sudden onslaught of Rajesh on me in our kitchen gave me a high. The feel when Rajesh was pounding me with his thick long dick was amazing……..truth to be told…….it was much better than when Raghu used to fuck me. The girth of Rajesh’s dick was such that it was stretching my pussy to the limit and I was feeling full. At the same time his length was such that he was going to places where Raghu could not reach. No wonder I came immediately as soon as Rajesh started fucking me. It’s not that Raghu’s 7 inches dick was less but for sure it was lesser than the 9 inches of Rajesh.

In the movie theater when Rajesh made me hold his dick, a fear had started in me that how will this enter my pussy and I was sure that it would tear my pussy apart. I was very scared and for sure if the act would have been different I wouldn’t have allowed him to push his dick into my pussy.

I was impressed with the ease with which Rajesh took over my body in the theater. His hands were all over my breasts squeezing them. I was just short of my orgasm by the time the stupid lights came. During the ride back I was more than happy to hold his dick as my high was continuing and my itch down below was at its peak.

That’s when Rajesh’s words had brought me to reality…….. ‘Raghu is my husband and not Rajesh’. My situation was like cold water poured on a hot surface bringing me down from the high where I was flying dangerously……. What was I doing with another male who is not my husband?…… is this right?......... a huge turmoil which continued all through which was not allowing me to do anything what I was lusting for …….  

As I got down Rajesh’s bike my itch down below was going from bad to worse……… I waited at the gate just in case Rajesh would rush to me and take me then and there…….. my last wait at the door was another one…….but Rajesh stood at his bike…….waiting for my call……… which I could not give…….. ‘I am Raghu’s wife’ was doing rounds in my brain ……….  I was ready for Rajesh to pounce upon me and bang me and take care of my unbearable itch …….. least the guilt feeling will not be there………. guilt of cheating my trusting husband. I saw Rajesh leave, me standing behind the curtain with my itch not satiated.

I went to my room and undressed completely. I slept on the bed all naked. I started smelling my left hand which was holding Rajesh’s dick almost all through the movie after the interval. The smell was intoxicating………I placed my right hand on my pussy and started licking my left hand fingers. I could taste the salty heavenly taste especially on my thumb which I was using to play with Rajesh’s pre cum. I continued to rub my pussy and lick my fingers one by one…..but to no avail the itch continued…….. Rajesh………why did you leave me……….. this itch is unbearable…… come to me and fuck me……..bang me..……….aaaahhhhh………

I went into the bathroom and sat on the floor below the cold shower and pushed two fingers inside my pussy and started masturbating……….. ‘Rajesh…….come and bang me………. aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh……….. I need your dick……….. I need it now………’    I continued masturbating siting below the shower thinking about Rajesh and what all he has done to me in the theater till I released and I calmed down with my desire coming down……..

As my desire came down I sat below the water ………..crying……… what happened to me………..what am I doing……… ‘Raghu!!!!!!!!.....…..why you have to leave me like this and go………… how will I bear this till you come…….. do something……do something…….. I need relief…….. I need some relief….’

I came into the bedroom all wet and fell on the bed. I lay there on my back spreading my legs wide. The fan in the room was turning and drying me up ………I lay there on my bed with tears flowing through the corner of my eyes……… I don’t know when I slept off.

I got up very late that day ……freshened up and sat with a coffee in my hand on the couch thinking about how the things have happened……… I was upset about myself, how uncontrollable I had become……… I had actually started a harmless tease with Rajesh which has gone bad. What was I thinking…….. I am a married lady……… would any male keep his calm after such a tease………I teased Rajesh without thinking of any consequences till he broke.……… once I realized what I was doing I left him high and dry…….and brought myself in a uncontrollable situation……….. That’s when I decided…..all these started with the gym …… so no more gym…… enough…… let me be what I am……………and I stopped going to gym.

The next two days I was ok and was in control and happy with my decision. I called up Raghu and talked to him and I was getting back to normal. Third day Rajesh called up, the moment I heard his voice there was a twitch in my pussy. I started losing my control. I mumbled something to him and when he said ‘Sorry’ something broke in me and before I reacted I cut the call to compose myself. I knew if I would have continued the conversation my situation would have gone bad as my resolve was breaking. It took me some time to compose myself but I could do it better this time.

I stopped going to gym totally and was involving myself with other household activities for the rest of the week. It was Sunday morning and I had got up early and took a head bath and just wrapped around some old saree as I had no intension of going out and I opened the door. Seeing Rajesh at the door kneeling down was a surprise. I was under control all along and I was answering or not answering Rajesh as I wanted……I was happy. But my control did not stay long……….. Rajesh whisked me up and took me to such heights that my control was broken and we ended up having sex. The whole act of sex between us was just ten minutes but it was so pleasurable for both of us that I stayed in the same position hugging Rajesh with his dick inside me for long.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My Wife Swetha - by Seaman - 13-08-2019, 08:01 AM
RE: My Wife Swetha - by Eswar P - 13-08-2019, 09:21 AM
RE: My Wife Swetha - by rombyzomby - 13-08-2019, 04:38 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha - by rombyzomby - 13-08-2019, 04:40 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha - by rombyzomby - 13-08-2019, 04:40 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha - by rombyzomby - 13-08-2019, 04:42 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha - by Givemeextra - 13-08-2019, 07:22 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha - by Seaman - 13-08-2019, 07:57 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha - by Jaimeraja - 14-08-2019, 06:04 AM
RE: My Wife Swetha - by dilema - 14-08-2019, 08:24 AM