Adultery My Wife Swetha
Part 16

After the meeting and talking to Rajesh I was happy and relieved. I don’t know whether it was right or wrong to arrange someone to sleep with my wife in my place but I was sure that Swetha will be happy and that was my main aim.  I have always been keen on keeping MY Swetha happy. The consequences……….I don’t know ………I was ready to accept. I know MY Swetha.

Once I went home I picked up Swetha and I swirled her around. Swetha was in my arms lifted up from her ass and hugging her. Swetha leaning over and kissing me on my lips and her legs bent.

“What happened to you today…….”

“Nothing …. I am just happy…….”

“Your joining is cancelled?” looking at my face in anticipation

“No, I still have to go but it got delayed by two days” I just lied to her….. and her face lit up….

Swetha kissed me again “Good …..let’s make use of it properly…….” and smiled at me. I promptly took her to our dining table and lowered her on it and made her lie down on her back. I lifted her legs up and pushed her saree and petticoat up above her hips and pulled down her panty and removed it from her legs. Her clean shaven bald pussy was glistening with her juices was inviting me. I placed my index finger and I started rubbing on her vertical lips. As I moved my fingers on her pussy lips I could feel it pulsing and asking me to play more. I separated her vertical lips and I pushed my finger inside and I could feel her juices filled inside and ready to come out.

I removed my finger and I bend down and I placed my lips and I kissed her vertical lips. I heard a moan from Swetha. She placed her palms on my head and started pushing it down at the same time lifting her hips up and asking me to please her. I started licking her pussy and started lapping up her juices. I pushed my tongue into her pussy separating her lips and I started drinking from her nectar pot. As I continue to drink Swetha was continuously moaning and pushing her hips and making my tongue reach places in her pussy. After some time she started bucking her hips up and had an orgasm and she filled my mouth with her juices.

I got up and I lowered my pant and my underwear and took out my dick and I placed it on her cunt and I pushed it in fully and fucking her. As I continue to pound her my thoughts were all on her pussy and Rajesh. How he would be fucking her, how Swetha would be feeling lying below him, how he would be ramming his dick in her cunt. How she would be taking him in.  I was imagining all the things about both of them, his naked body on my naked Swetha joined together at the base………..aaaahhhhh……it was all exciting……

Thinking about them and their act which could be happening in the near future got me excited and I could not hold it long I came spraying my cum all over inside her pussy.

I kissed MY Swetha and said “I Love You……..and I want you to be happy……”

“I Love You too Raghu…….you are my life”

Part 17

My excitement was high and It matched it with Swetha’s incessant asking for sex in the following days till I joined ship.

I started talking to Swetha and also the Rajesh. I could not muster my courage again to ask Rajesh about my proposal but we used to talk on different topics regularly. Even Rajesh was not talking to me about it. There was a kind of uneasiness between us about the topic. Slowly I started losing hopes, that’s when I thought that I should do something to ignite some fire between them and then suggested Swetha to start working out. It took few days for Swetha to confirm and when she said yes I could see a path opening up and my excitement grew.

I promptly called Rajesh to inform him about Swetha

“Rajesh  Swetha wants to work out……can you help her?”

“Of course Raghu….no need to worry, I will join her in our gym itself. I will be there to monitor her and take care of her”

When I heard his say that I smiled to myself “ yeah , yeah ……Take care of her……….”

“what?..........oh shit………..i did not mean that……”

“but I meant that………..ha ha ha ha”

“I have my doubts…………about that…….”

“so you don’t like to take care of Swetha?”

“ No No not like that …… I will be more than happy ……but……”

“but what?”

“I am little scared…………I don’t want to lose our friendship”

“don’t worry ……. Our friendship is seasoned and nothing can break it” I said encouraging him”

“What if ……. Swetha is not interested…..”

“hmm…..you have a point ……….let us watch and see……I know my Swetha and her requirements….” I also go a doubt …. What if Swetha doesn’t like to go in that direction….

I told Rajesh “ let’s see Rajesh, we will do our part and if Swetha needs to be taken care of then I want you to be there helping her……”
“Ok, I will enroll her in the gym and we will see how it goes”

After the call I sat on the sofa and I started wondering …….. does Swetha needs to be taken care of or it’s me who wants Swetha to be taken care of. I looked at my dick and it was very hard…………I took it out and I started playing with it. As I played with my dick , it was getting more and more clearer to me……… I was sure enjoying what I was doing of pushing Rajesh towards bedding my wife. Just that thought of mine pushed me over and I released myself.

In the evening Swetha told me that she called Rajesh and he has done everything for her and said that he would be there to ‘take care of her’ I smiled to myself.

The next few days my excitement knew no bounds but…….nothing happened. It was all regular talks with Swetha and Rajesh nothing special to hear or nothing exciting. All my excitement went down and it looked as if even this path looked like it’s not going to work out. As the days went by I got busy in my work and even my calls with Rajesh started getting shorter and shorter and finally stopped.

One day I was very busy whole day and I did not look at my phone. In the evening when I was about to sleep I opened my whatsapp and I saw a message from Rajesh

“Are you sure?”……. seeing his message I understood everything and I was happy………

“YES….. I am sure” I replied

Promptly I got a call from Rajesh as if he was waiting for my message desperately.

“Are you Sure?”

“Yes I am sure…….go ahead and take care of her”

“Anna….. I am ……..”

“Don’t worry……..”

“Ok”

“What happened? Any development? Whose side was it from you or Swetha?”

“I could not do anything from my side…….it was all from Swetha”

Hearing him say that it started from Swetha….i knew immediately that I was right. Looks like Swetha is hot and requires to be taken care of. It’s been over a month and I could imagine what kind of itch Swetha was having.

Part 18
That day I asked Rajesh to tell me more and he told what all happened except the part that he went and he released himself which I got to know later from Swetha. I asked Rajesh to let me know the developments if any in future. He promised me that he will tell me if anything happens. I was excited that my plan seems to be working out and I am closer to my FANTASY which I have been having from a long time.

As the days and weeks went by I waited for the developments from Rajesh but none came. Even when I probed him he used to say that nothing has happened. Even during the daily calls to Swetha there was nothing about Rajesh. Even if I asked about Rajesh she used to just tell me that he is helping her with her workout. I was sure something is happening there. I know my Swetha and her appetite and also that I have given permission to Rajesh to have fun with my wife. Being far away in the middle of the sea I did not have any other means of getting information about them except wait for them to open up to me.

Rajesh
Hi this is Rajesh, you know about me, both Swetha and Raghu has talked about me earlier.

I was in my office at that time when I spoke to Raghu. After talking to Raghu I was actually excited with what Raghu said and asked me to do. Though I promised Raghu that I will tell him everything there was uneasiness ….…..how I can tell him? Then my thoughts went to that day’s morning and the view of Swetha’s assets.........I thought may be what happened in Raghu’s house might be a coincidence accidental and it may not happen again. But down there my brother was hoping that it was not a coincidence and he was hoping to meet Swetha’s sister, talk to her and play with her.

In the evening after my office I called up Swetha

“Hi Swetha, how is your ankle? how are you feeling now?”

“It’s better now but I still have pain”

“Is there any swelling?”

“I don’t think so, but I am not able to stand for long”

“So how did you manage your lunch?”

“I had some fruits”

“Only fruits? You did not have anything else” there was no response for some time…. “what happened?”

“I could not stand so I could not cook…..”

“why dint you call me?”

“I thought you would be busy in your office”

“You should have called me; I would have brought something for you” I started getting concerned for Swetha………… “I am coming there and I’ll bring something for dinner……you take rest”

“It’s ok, no need…… I am fine……… I’ll have something………I don’t want to you take any trouble for me”

“What trouble……I don’t mind doing anything for people whom I like” I realized I said that I said I like her…….. I tried to correct myself…. “I mean……. I don’t mind doing anything for you and to take care of you……..you are my best friend’s wife” as soon as I said  ‘I’ll take care of you’ my brother stirred in my pant telling me that he wants to take care of Swetha’s sister and he started getting hard. I adjusted my brother in my pants and patted him and asked him to wait and not to get excited

“Don’t do anything …… I am coming home…….and I’ll bring something ………” I told Swetha hoping to see Swetha and her assets when I go there.

“Ok……..i hope I am not troubling you….”

“It’s ok, I am more than happy…..” I was really happy to go back to Swetha…….my friend’s wife…..

I promptly went to a good hotel nearby and I packed something light for the evening for both of us and I reached Raghu’s house all the way comforting and adjusting my brother. I parked my bike inside knocked on the door.

I heard Swetha telling me to wait and I understood that Swetha is taking time to come and open the door due to pain in her ankle. After some time when Swetha opened the door I did not expect what I saw. Swetha was wearing a front button red color silk nighty which was hugging her body and was showing her curves. It was tight near her waist and I could clearly see the contour of her bra on her nighty. Four out of five hooks of her nighty were hooked and was allowing a very small part of her cleavage to be seen. I was pleasantly surprised with what she was wearing. She was looking very hot and very inviting. Though she was wearing a nighty all her assets were clearly shown. Swetha never wore anything like that earlier in front of me. I stood there staring at her body mesmerized.

While I was staring at her, Swetha called me in again and I felt that I saw a smile on her lips. Swetha turned around and started going in. Now it was the turn of her gorgeous hips to mesmerize me as she walked inside limping. As she walked inside her hips were moving sensually and it was looking as if they are calling me and asking me to hold them. Seeing her hips sway my brother started dancing with joy in my pants and I had to literally remove the tuck of my shirt so that I don’t display his dance to Swetha.

I walked into the house with the food parcel covering the tent which was formed in my pant. I kept the food parcel on the dining table and turned around and I saw Swetha sitting on the couch in the same place where she sat in the morning. She was bending down a little with her leg lifted up while she was trying to rub her ankle. The whole scene was almost same like in the morning except that Swetha’s cleavage was partly visible due to the nighty hooks which were not allowing her breasts to come out. I was very disappointed and felt I could have had an eye full if at least one more hook was released. As I was about to turn disappointed I noticed something which made my brother jump in excitement and release precum. It was her thigh………………

Part 19
Swetha had lifted her leg and placed it on the couch and was massaging her ankle. Her nighty was lifted up and was covering till her calf. I had a clear view of her smooth thigh below her nighty. This view created a stir in me my brother started leaking. Unconsciously I moved to the side to have a good view. As I moved my eyes started roaming down her thigh towards her nether region and my eyes fell on the pink color panty which she was wearing. I stood there looking at her panty which was hiding her sister for some time with my brother standing in attention saluting.

The view was so tempting that I could not control myself and I started walking towards Swetha. As I neared her my heart started pounding asking me for a touch. Swetha was still sitting in the same position with her leg raised and giving me a full view. That’s when I heard the call from Swetha and I came out of my trans…..

“Yes Swetha…………..you said something” I started stammering….

“I was asking you how much did the food cost”

“It’s ok, nothing much and I think I for sure can bring something for you”

“yeah………” and she continued to massage her ankle.

“Is it paining still?” I asked her going near to her

“yeah….still it is…..”

“you want me to apply some cream?”

“yeah, if you don’t mind………….. I was feeling better in the morning after your massage”

I was surprised to hear from Swetha inviting me to massage her ankle. I promptly went to the table to pick up volini cream and a chair and went near her and sat down on the chair in front of her looking at her smooth thigh and her panty. As I picked up her leg her nighty moved further down to her knee giving me a much better view. I could see a small wet patch on her panty which was slowly increasing as I continue to massage her ankle. Her leaking pussy was giving out pleasant smell which I could not resist and I slowly started massaging her leg up to her calf. My eyes were all glued and looking at the beautiful sight in front of me and my brother in full attention leaking profusely…… Suddenly I realized something wet in my pant and I realized what I was doing and I stopped massaging and I got up and I went straight into the bathroom excusing myself.  I promptly took out my brother and started jerking off till I released. I washed myself and I came out but I could not see Swetha in the hall and her bedroom door was closed.

After some time Swetha came out and sat with me. We talked for some time and had our dinner together and then I took leave and came back to my house. I lied down on my bed and was thinking of what happened and I could not understand if Swetha’s actions were intentional. But the view she gave and the spreading of the wetness on her panty was giving an indication in that direction.

The next day I had an urgent assignment and had to go to another city for a week. I informed Swetha about it and asked her to take care of herself. All through my tour my thoughts were on what I am supposed to do. Did Raghu mean what he said? Should I actually take care of Swetha? If I am supposed to take care of her then how I should do it? How can I just go to a lady and say that your husband wants me to fuck you so open your legs. It doesn’t seem right. I was in a total confusion as to what I should do or not do. By the end of the tour I had come to a conclusion…….. I will not do anything. The moment I decided I was very happy. But somewhere down within……………one small worm (keeda) had taken birth.
After I came back I started going to gym and by that time even Swetha was ok and she also resumed her work out.  Though I used to talk to Swetha I was staying away so that I did not want to get tempted or send wrong message to her. At the same time even Swetha was normal just like before. We used to work out together, chat and talk about different topics. I was happy that the things have come back to normal and all the uneasiness was gone.

One day when I finished my workout and came out of the gym I saw Swetha was standing on the road waiting for an auto.  She had left a while ago from gym and was still standing there. So I took my bike and went to her.

“What happened Swetha you are still waiting here?”

“I could not get an auto”

“If you want I can drop you at your place”

“What about your office today? aren’t you late already?”

“Nah it ok , I was working till late and finished a project report yesterday , so I can go leisurely, come sit , I’ll drop you home”. Swetha without any hesitation climbed on my bike and sat with legs on both sides ensuring some space in the middle. I started riding my bike and we started talking.  At one of the junctions I missed the signal while talking to her, when I saw the red  signal I applied sudden brakes. Due to the jerk Swetha who was sitting behind fell on my back and immediately hugged me.  Her breasts got crushed on my back and instantly my brother woke up and all my resolutions which I had taken from the last two weeks went for a toss instantly.

That was my first body contact with Swetha and all the things which happened earlier started coming back as a video in front of my eyes and triggering a chain reaction in my body. I could feel her soft breasts on by back clearly, soft and firm. Swetha was still in a shock and scared and was holding me tight. I was in seventh heaven with Swetha’s hug. Swetha continued to hug me till the time we moved from the junction.

Part 20
As we continued moving she realized that she was hugging me so she slowly released and I lost the heavenly feeling of her crushed breasts on my back. Swetha moved back a little and adjusted herself. I looked at her face on the side mirror and I saw her smiling.  I understood that Swetha also enjoyed the hug just like me. Looking at Swetha in the mirror I said  “Am sorry………. I missed the signal so I had to put a break….hope you are not hurt”

I saw her smile grew and she said “Its ok….. I am fine”

I mustered some courage and said “hold me or else you may fall……”

“Why will I fall?”

“Maybe I might miss the next signal and I might put a sudden break”

“Then drive carefully…………”

I realized that I cannot say anything else to her to hug me again so I continued driving. After some distance when we were approaching the next signal I felt Swetha’s hands on my hips. I looked at her face and I could see the turmoil. I slowed down the bike a bit so that she was comfortable. I was expecting her to remove her hands but instead I saw her hand move forward and hugging me lightly with both her hands. I could just feel the tip of her soft breasts on my back and I smiled to myself…..
With each acceleration and deceleration of the bike the contact of her breasts increased or decreased. Just before I stopped the bike Swetha hugged me little tighter pressing her breasts on my back. After leaving the signal Swetha continued to hug me in the same fashion keeping me high in my pleasure and we continued like that with Swetha hugging me. I could see her smile which was continuously there on her lips. I could see that she was enjoying. When we were about two kilometers from their house I got a doubt and I wanted to test my luck.

“Swetha I need to purchase some items for my house, I’ll buy it at the next supermarket, hope you are not late for anything “and she said “No, it’s ok”. I promptly stopped my bike and when I was about to get down I painfully realized that Swetha needs to stop hugging me and she had to get down , I was feeling bad. We both got down and I promptly went inside and bought a milk packet. I kept it in the front pouch of the bike and I climbed on the bike and started the bike. Swetha promptly sat little far from me. Seeing her sit far I cursed myself for my idea of testing my luck.

As soon as we left parking and climbed the road I saw Swetha’s hands coming back to hug me. I looked at her face and she was smiling to herself. This time Swetha was hugging me much tighter than before and my joy knew no bounds. I realized that as we were nearing her house her hug was getting tighter and tighter. When we were about to turn into the lane of her house Swetha promptly released me and moved far and sat a little away. I stopped my bike in front of her house and Swetha got down.

“Ok Swetha , I’ll leave…………..by the way if you want I can drop you daily home in my bike”

“Sure ……… I would love to………” Swetha realized what she said and corrected herself “yeah sure at least I don’t have to wait for an auto...........come inside and have a coffee”

“It’s ok….. I’ll come some other day” I said as I did not want to push my luck more……. “Ok then see you tomorrow in gym…..” and I left from there

From then on I started dropping Swetha home and Swetha used to hug me. If ever she used to sit far I used to adjust myself so that she is touching my back. Swetha used to promptly hug me as soon as I adjust. The situation between us was that both were enjoying the hug during the drive but no one wants to say anything or commit anything.
One day while we were coming back from gym on my bike I asked “Swetha are you free today evening?”

“Why?....... I am free”

“Shall we go for a movie?”

“Movie…..yeah.......sure….. I have not gone for a movie from the time Raghu has gone on ship….. which movie?”

“Conjuring”

“It’s a horror movie….”

“Yeah, it’s a horror movie…..Raghu told me that you like horror movies”

“I like horror movies but I watch with Raghu…….”

“So….now watch with me…. what is the problem…..”

Swetha gave a thought for some time and said “ok………..what time?”

“Second show”

“No Second show………..we will go for the first show”

“I tried to get tickets for the first show online but seats were not available so I booked for the second show”

“You already booked the tickets?”

“Yeah, I have booked two tickets”

“What if I say no?”

“Money will go waste”

“No no…..then let’s go”

“Ok then I’ll come and pick you up at eight….we will have dinner outside and then we will watch the movie”

“Ok….I’ll be ready………let’s have pizza……I love pizza”

I smiled “Ok….” and then I dropped Swetha at her place and I left
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My Wife Swetha - by Seaman - 13-08-2019, 08:01 AM
RE: My Wife Swetha - by Eswar P - 13-08-2019, 09:21 AM
RE: My Wife Swetha - by rombyzomby - 13-08-2019, 04:38 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha - by rombyzomby - 13-08-2019, 04:40 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha - by rombyzomby - 13-08-2019, 04:40 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha - by rombyzomby - 13-08-2019, 04:42 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha - by Givemeextra - 13-08-2019, 07:22 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha - by Seaman - 13-08-2019, 07:57 PM