Adultery My Wife Swetha
Part 1
This is my first story I am writing, hope you enjoy
My Wife Swetha
“Raghu, do you have any work tonight” my wife Swetha asked me
I looked at her questioningly… “any plans you have”
Swetha hesitated and said, “Rajesh is coming today evening”
Understanding what she meant and I asked her “oh…. You want me to go anywhere?”
Swetha “no its ok if you want to be home……...hope you understand Rajesh is coming after two months in Germany. He came back yesterday and he said he is coming here directly after he finishes his work in his office today evening”
“I am ok with it “and I sat on the couch reading a news paper
After some time, I saw Swetha going in our bed room and brought out some things and went into our guest room and come back empty handed. She came to me and said, “I kept few things which you might require in the night in YOUR room, just see and let me know if you want anything else” and I said “I am sure you have kept everything whatever I require there” and I smiled
This happened in the afternoon after we had our lunch. I could see excitement in Swetha’s face which she was desperately trying to hide it from me. looking at her I smiled to myself
After reading the newspaper I folded it and I keep it on the table and I got up and went to our bed room for the afternoon siesta. As I enter Swetha looked at me and said “ Rajesh called and said he would be here by seven”
“ok” I said and lie down on the bed while Swetha opened the cupboard looking for something and she took out a saree and a matching blouse which I bought it for her during our honeymoon which she wore it only once during the last five years of our marriage. Later whenever I ask her to wear it she used to say ‘saree is too thin to carry’ or ‘everything is visible what will people say’ or ‘I can’t wear this, what if someone comes to our house’
I looked at the saree and smiled to myself and said  “Don’t spoil the saree” to her. Swetha looked at me with fake anger on her face and she blushed turning around. She took the saree and blouse and kept it on the rack where she usually keeps her things which she is going to wear later and went out.
As soon as she went out I promptly got up and looked at the things which she kept & I could see all the things except bra and petticoat and I remember asking her to wear the saree without any bra or petticoat. The one time she wore the saree she was complaining that this saree is difficult to manage without under garments. That night we had great sex and it’s been four years and the saree did not come out of the cupboard.
I went back on the bed and went to sleep. After few hours when I got up I heard some sound from the kitchen of cooking and I looked at the clock and it was 5PM already. I got up and went into kitchen and I had my evening coffee which she usually prepares. I got dressed and went out for my evening stroll

Part 2
I came back home by 0630PM. As I enter I saw that Swetha had finished cooking and she was going into our bed room with a towel. I sat in the hall and started watching some TV programs.
Around 7 PM Swetha come out of our bed room wearing that saree and blouse and after looking at her I was sure that she was not wearing any bra or petticoat. She was looking gorgeous and I was getting tempted to pull her on the couch and fuck her but I resisted myself. As she was moving around the house I could see her legs clearly through the material. As the blouse itself was in her body color and transparent it was looking like as if she was not wearing anything. As material was transparent her side boob was visible through the blouse. The palloo of the saree was over her blouse and which was covering any chance of her pink nipples coming into view through saree. As she works out regularly she was in good shape and her shape was getting enhanced due to the saree and the way she was carrying it  
I got up and went into our bathroom in our bed room to relieve myself. I notice that the bed is all made up with a fresh bed sheet and all the things in the room are arranged and it was looking like some room freshener was sprayed. Looking at all of this I understood how much Swetha was looking forward for Rajesh. After I relieve myself I come back and sat on the couch with my back towards the door watching TV. From the place, I was sitting I could see our main door in the mirror which was on the opposite wall.  
After about ten minutes someone rang our doorbell and Swetha immediately rushed from the kitchen to open the door without giving me a change to get up (Though I was not planning to get up). As soon as she opened the door I could see a glow in her eyes and I immediately understood that her Rajesh has come.
He entered our house and I could see the surprise in his eyes looking at Swetha. His hand automatically went up towards her breast and started squeezing it. He tried to bend down to kiss my wife but she stopped him. My wife did not anticipate him to start fondling her at the door itself so she took some time to regain her composure and to whisper to him that I am sitting in the hall and till that time Rajesh continued to show his strength on her breast and kissed her on her cheek.  She immediately held his hand and asked him to stop as I am sitting on the couch. I could hear their whispers and some moans escaped from the lips of my wife before she stopped him and closed the door after he came inside. My wife adjusted her saree before she informed me about Rajesh.

Part 3
Swetha said “Raghu……. Rajesh has come” and I got up from my couch to greet him.
“Hi Rajesh…. come in and have a seat” and I showed him the couch
It looked like Rajesh was not expecting me to be present in the house when he came so he got little nervous seeing me there. He came over and sat on the other couch
“So Rajesh……...How was your trip to Germany? hope you had a good time there”
“It was good, we had a lot of meetings and lot of work there and hardly got any time to roam around” Rajesh Said
I asked him “So you did not have any spare time for German girls?” I said while looking at Swetha.
Hearing me say that my wife got angry and started showing it in her eyes and immediately rebuked me showing a pang of jealousy “What is your problem if he had time for other girls or not?”.  I was expecting to hear something similar from her I smiled to myself especially hearing the word ‘other’.
In the meantime my wife brought some juice packets, two glasses and some nuts in a tray and kept it in front of Rajesh bending down. She stayed there in front of him and asked him what juice he would like to have and he promptly replied “Mango, you know I like Ripe Mangos” looking at her. I could not see my wife’s face but I am sure she has enjoyed his comment. She poured some mango juice in a glass and pours some Orange juice for me in another glass bending down and then gave the glasses to us.
I was looking at both of them and understood what was going on. My wife was actually teasing Rajesh and was giving him a good view of her juicy breasts through her low cut transparent blouse and Rajesh was enjoying it right front of me …. her husband. I was sure my wife was all wet for him down below.
Me and Rajesh continued to talk for some time about office, Germany trip etc etc. After about ten minutes Swetha brought a towel and before going inside our bed room told Rajesh.
“Rajesh I am keeping the towel in the bath room in OUR bedroom, if you want to take bath” and threw a smile at him and entered and closed the door behind her. Rajesh immediately got up and went into their bed room and promptly closed the door behind leaving me alone in the hall.
I could hear some hustling, sound of my wife’s bangles and some giggling and some laughter and some moans and I understood what was happening inside. After about 10 minute my wife came out hiding her smile and adjusting her saree and went into the kitchen which is across the hall on the other side.
As she went past me I could notice that her saree was slightly crumpled near her chest and her saree had slipped down a little and her navel was clearly visible.  I could see some red marks on her hips which were showing up due to her fair complexion.

Part 4
After some time Rajesh came out of our bed room wearing a banian and a short cotton elastic short which I used to wear before sleeping, I understood that my wife would have given that to him for wearing as he would not have brought any with him. Rajesh came over and sat with me in the hall and we talked about our jobs, our childhood games, pranks. And all the scolding we used to get due to our pranks from the neighbors.
While we continue to remember our childhood days my wife Swetha arranged our dinner on the table and called us. I got up from the couch and I told my wife that I will freshen-up and come and it will take some time. Swetha knows that when I say that I am freshening up, it means I’ll take at least 15-20 min in bathroom. I started going into our bed room and realizes that it is not mine at least till the time Rajesh is in our house and I turned and went into our guest bed room to freshen up looking at Swetha and smiling.
I intentionally left our guest bed room door slightly open when I went in. I quickly washed my hand and I came out and peeped through the corner of the door to see what is happening. I could not see both Rajesh and Swetha anywhere near the dining table or the hall. I could hear some sounds of my wife’s moans, some whispering and some slapping sounds. I slowly came out of the guest bed room without making any sound and I found out that sounds were coming from our kitchen and I peeped into it.
What I saw was my 24year old wife Swetha bending over and holding on to our kitchen platform. Her saree was raised above her hips and her white smooth ass was exposed. Rajesh was standing behind my wife, his shorts were near his ankles with his brown ass open. Rajesh was bending over my wife and had his palms inside my wife’s blouse from the front and holding and squeezing my wife’s breasts. His thick and long dick was moving in and out of my wife’s pussy. He was fucking her with hard strokes giving out slapping sounds and with each stroke moans were slipping out of my wife’s mouth. Rajesh was kissing and biting my wife all over her back.
I stood there looking at them with my dick very hard. I lowered my shorts a little and took out my dick and started playing with it.
I stood there looking at Rajesh fucking my hot wife in that position playing with my dick for almost 10 minutes and all through Rajesh was fucking my wife without stopping or getting tired. I started to wonder at Rajesh’s stamina fucking my wife. No wonder my wife was all excited when she heard that he was coming for her.
Seeing all that I could not control myself and I started cumming. I immediately lifted my short up so that I don’t spoil the floor or leave any evidence.
I quickly went go back to guest bed room and I flushed the toilet cleaned my shorts and I came out making some sounds.

Part 5

By the time I came out I saw Rajesh was sitting at the dining table and Swetha was standing beside him as if nothing had happened. As I came out my wife gave a suspicious look looking at my shorts and asked what happened, then I realized my mistake that I could have hidden that small wet patch of my cum with my t-shirt but now cleaning has made it a bigger wet patch.
“its nothing , it got wet in bathroom” and I looked at her and smiled. She understood what I have done and her suspicion was almost got confirmed. She looked at me and smiled shaking her head.
As we three started having our dinner I noticed a red hickey on my wife’s neck which she covered it with her paloo but did not do a good job. My thoughts immediately went to their last act I saw , Rajesh biting her back. I could not take of the scenes and they were regularly coming in front of my eyes. Rajesh’s fucking my wife hard from behind his thick long dick getting rammed into my wife’s bald pussy and coming out coated with her juices. The scene was beautiful. I was actually mesmerized looking at that scene at the time.
After we finished our dinner I started faking a yawn. I told Rajesh that I am feeling sleepy and I go into guest bed room and close my door and I switch off the lights. I immediately started hearing their activities outside and I smile to myself.
After some time I hear door not turning and I see my wife coming into the room with a bottle of water. She keeps it on the table beside my bed. She sat beside me on the bed beside me and places her hand on my shoulder and I slowly open my eyes.
“Raghu, Are you ok with this……”
I smile ….. “Yes baby, I am fine…just enjoy….don’t think, I love you and I will always keep loving you…. whatever happens” I assured her
I move my hand and I try to insert my hand into her saree and she stops me smiling and said “I am Rajesh’s property now and you need his permission to touch me”
I look at her and smile ….“Then start telling me…..”
“You saw it……..……” Swetha said just to reconfirm her suspicion and I smiled.
“You…..” and she hit my hand with her fist.
“ok tell me more…..” I asked
“Nothing more happened…….”
“What about …..bedroom?”
“You know what might have happened” and gives a sly smile.
After talking to me for few minutes “Raghu……I need to go Rajesh is waiting for me outside”
“Ok go………....enjoy”
She smiles getting up and starts to leave the room.  After few taking few steps she turns around and says “I’ll tell…….let Rajesh go……….. now be a good boy and have a good sleep…..”and when she is about open the door she turns around and said “Raghu we might sleep till a little late tomorrow……... don’t forget to pick up milk and most important don’t forget to get the Pill tomorrow morning…..……Rajesh doesn’t like to use…………..…” She opens the door and smiles at me before closing the door without finishing her sentence.
[+] 2 users Like Seaman's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My Wife Swetha - by Seaman - 13-08-2019, 08:01 AM
RE: My Wife Swetha - by Eswar P - 13-08-2019, 09:21 AM
RE: My Wife Swetha - by rombyzomby - 13-08-2019, 04:38 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha - by rombyzomby - 13-08-2019, 04:40 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha - by rombyzomby - 13-08-2019, 04:40 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha - by rombyzomby - 13-08-2019, 04:42 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha - by Givemeextra - 13-08-2019, 07:22 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha - by Seaman - 13-08-2019, 07:57 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha - by Jaimeraja - 14-08-2019, 06:04 AM